St Eunans 5/1
Dromore 13/2
Pearse Ogs 7/1
Cavan Gaels 8/1
Clontibret 10/1
Kilcoo 14/1
Ardboe 25/1
Harps 33/1             Toals odds

Think Dromore are good value here lads @13/2 I know Galls meet Cavan Gaels which is a tough game. But what are the rest of the draws.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

orangeman

Quote from: winsamsoon on October 16, 2009, 03:53:03 PM
St Galls 23/10
Loup  5/1
St Eunans 5/1
Dromore 13/2
Pearse Ogs 7/1
Cavan Gaels 8/1
Clontibret 10/1
Kilcoo 14/1
Ardboe 25/1
Harps 33/1

Think Dromore are good value here lads @13/2 I know Galls meet Cavan Gaels which is a tough game. But what are the rest of the draws.

They're only 13/2 cos they haven't won through yet -

If they win Dromore won't be 13/2 on Sunday night.

gorm agus bui

Quote from: winsamsoon on October 16, 2009, 03:53:03 PM
St Galls 23/10
Loup  5/1
St Eunans 5/1
Dromore 13/2
Pearse Ogs 7/1
Cavan Gaels 8/1
Clontibret 10/1
Kilcoo 14/1
Ardboe 25/1
Harps 33/1

put the house on Clontibret

milltown row

whats their record in (Europe) Ulster?

Zapatista

Quote from: milltown row on October 16, 2009, 04:34:40 PM
whats their record in (Europe) Ulster?

One win against Mayobridge after a replay two years ago. Lost to Cross in the next game. No record at all.

mylestheslasher

I fancy the gaels to take st galls. They are going better this year than last and they beat galls in belfast last year.

Lawrence of Knockbride

Word is Galls took their eye of the ball last year in favour of some rough stuff which cost them, along with some woeful shooting. But the Gaels look strong in most departments so it will be interesting. I'll be there to analyse it.

milltown row

trying to get a price on it but Paddy Power ain't giving us a price ???

Going on last years game then the Gaels should win handy, also they had an easy victory in the final and have no injuries before this match on Sunday and plenty of time to rest up.

Naomh Gall are struggling for form at the minute, disruptions due to hurling games and trying to play leagues games, throw in Under 21 championships taking place at this time, and the dual factor, lads are tired, and hoping to end the year early.

get your lot on the GAELS!!! of the Falls road that is ;)

imtommygunn

MR taking a leaf out of Fergie's book I see.

thewanderer

MR you forgot about the late nights out joyriding and breakin into houses ;D yur not that soft u must be at least 1/3 on.

milltown row

no way, our lads have been on drinks ban since January, and have been on a sex ban also!!!

one or two have been on that ban for years now ;D

winsamsoon

Preliminary Round
18 October 2009 Cavan club v Antrim club Cavan venue

[edit] Quarter-finals
1 November 2009 Derry club v Fermanagh club Derry venue

1 November 2009 Down club v Donegal club Down venue

1 November 2009 Monaghan club v Tyrone club Monaghan venue

1 November 2009 Armagh club v Cavan club or Antrim club If Armagh vs Cavan - Armagh venue
if Armagh vs Antrim - Antrim venue

[edit] Semi-finals
15 November 2009 Derry club or Fermanagh club v Down club or Donegal club 

15 November 2009 Monaghan club or Tyrone club v Armagh club or Cavan club or Antrim club 

Thats the fixtures lads and i think Clontibret are the hardest game but at 13/2 i am willing to have a punt on Dromore. I could look badly red faced after sunday if the Ardboe lads chin them

[edit] Final

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

milltown row

Quote from: winsamsoon on October 16, 2009, 05:43:09 PM

Thats the fixtures lads and i think Clontibret are the hardest game but at 13/2 i am willing to have a punt on Dromore. I could look badly red faced after sunday if the Ardboe lads chin them

i had a punt on Ardboe at 28/1. they have won me a few pounds this year (only fair to stick with them)  and while Dromore are heavy favourites Ardboe have managed to grind out results in this years championship

Minder

Quote from: milltown row on October 16, 2009, 04:49:38 PM

Going on last years game then the Gaels should win handy, also they had an easy victory in the final and have no injuries before this match on Sunday and plenty of time to rest up.

Naomh Gall are struggling for form at the minute, disruptions due to hurling games and trying to play leagues games, throw in Under 21 championships taking place at this time, and the dual factor, lads are tired, and hoping to end the year early.

No price on Ladbrokes either. I see you have an inside man in the Falls Rd bookies now too................
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

boojangles

Quote from: milltown row on October 16, 2009, 04:49:38 PM

Not true,their First choice midfielder Sean Reilly is out,and Nicholas Walsh who also didnt play in the County Final is also a doubt. Will be a very tough game but St Galls seem to have serious talent all over. If St Galls can handle Lyng (who looked to be back to his best in the final) and Johnston they will probably pull through but Home advantage could be telling.
Anybody know the odds on this game??