Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omaghjoe

The percentage I gave was a range.... that range is correct Iceman.

The list of those convicted of teenage girl grooming gangs is there in those articles

Denying that there is an ethnic element to this type of crime is dangerous not only because of the ability to prevent the occurrence and capture of these gangs but also because it gives these EDL nutters extra leverage that Pakistanis are the problem and there is some sort of conspiracy covering it up.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Hardy on October 22, 2018, 01:56:03 PM
I think he's trying to establish that Pakistani people are responsible for at least 80% of the crimes committed by Pakistani people. He's 100% correct, or, putting it another way, 80%+.

Now don't be silly, how could that be the case when there was also Somali and Roma gangs ?

LeoMc

Quote from: omaghjoe on October 23, 2018, 12:18:20 AM

The list of those convicted of teenage girl grooming gangs is there in those articles

Denying that there is an ethnic element to this type of crime is dangerous not only because of the ability to prevent the occurrence and capture of these gangs but also because it gives these EDL nutters extra leverage that Pakistanis are the problem and there is some sort of conspiracy covering it up.
There was a New Statesman article pointed towards the night time economy. Late night food outlets, mini cab drivers, etc as being the central theme to these cases, across religions and nationalities. Vulnerable girls on the fringes of society, drawn to places where they then get access to drink and drugs.
It so happens those places are predominantly peopled by migrant communities. It may also explain why it is not endemic in their home Countries and is not considered a British trait despite some Britons being involved.

heganboy

oJ, literally because of mathematics.

If you're going to try to use statistics to support some half assed racist little pea brained theory,, be a good little boy and look up the word in a dictionary.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

And just because you don't believe scientists or experts doesn't make maths incorrect, it makes you incorrect.

Tony Baloney and Ice, maybe some statistics refreshers for the pair of you too

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

seafoid

Quote from: LeoMc on October 23, 2018, 07:51:03 AM

There was a New Statesman article pointed towards the night time economy. Late night food outlets, mini cab drivers, etc as being the central theme to these cases, across religions and nationalities. Vulnerable girls on the fringes of society, drawn to places where they then get access to drink and drugs.
It so happens those places are predominantly peopled by migrant communities. It may also explain why it is not endemic in their home Countries and is not considered a British trait despite some Britons being involved.
Predators attack vulnerable groups such as insecure teenage girls, gay people, children or local minorities.
Can happen anywhere
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

The Iceman

Quote from: heganboy on October 23, 2018, 07:57:22 AM

If you're going to try to use statistics to support some half assed racist little pea brained theory,, be a good little boy and look up the word in a dictionary.

And just because you don't believe scientists or experts doesn't make maths incorrect, it makes you incorrect.

man you're getting hung up on the statistics and missing the point....

do you see no trend in these gangs? honestly?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

HiMucker

Quote from: The Iceman on October 23, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

Did you read the interview with the "Crown Prosecution Service's lead on child sexual abuse and violence against women and girls", that another poster put up?

Minder

Quote from: HiMucker on October 23, 2018, 02:58:53 PM

Did you read the interview with the "Crown Prosecution Service's lead on child sexual abuse and violence against women and girls", that another poster put up?

That's the same guy that was interviewed the other day, who I referenced on Saturday, that when it comes to this type of street grooming men of British Pakistani & south Asian background are disproportionately involved in this particular type of abuse.

Quote from: Minder on October 20, 2018, 03:42:38 PM
The prosecutor in the Rochdale grooming gang in 2012, Nazir Afzal, said this type of street, gang grooming that we have seen in Rochdale, Halifax, Huddersfield etc British Pakistani & south Asian men are disproportionately the groups that are involved.

The audio from his interview is at the bottom of this page

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-45618067

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

omaghjoe

Dont believe scientists or experts ;D ;D ;D ;D, nice try at packaging me up as a racist EDL Brexiteer tho ::).

You do understand this is an anonymous forum, do you really think using ad hominen will work in this environment? I am only delivery facts sorry if it doesnt fit your perception, it didnt fit mine either... until I faced up to the reality.

heganboy

A trend is literally statistics. Literally...

Anything you infer is a reflection of your own biases.

Apophenia is what it's called.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

omaghjoe

Quote from: LeoMc on October 23, 2018, 07:51:03 AM

At last some type of rationale explanation.

Tho it is disproportionately biased towards one country in particular.

Not too many Polish or Indians involved for example arent they involved in those late night services also (as well as white English)?

I think you might be right tho that situations like this probably triggered it and then the culture became established and spread?

I have also said before a key component this is Vicky Pollard

HiMucker

Quote from: Minder on October 23, 2018, 04:19:02 PM
Quote from: HiMucker on October 23, 2018, 02:58:53 PM

That's the same guy that was interviewed the other day, who I referenced on Saturday, that when it comes to this type of street grooming men of British Pakistani & south Asian background are disproportionately involved in this particular type of abuse.

Quote from: Minder on October 20, 2018, 03:42:38 PM
The prosecutor in the Rochdale grooming gang in 2012, Nazir Afzal, said this type of street, gang grooming that we have seen in Rochdale, Halifax, Huddersfield etc British Pakistani & south Asian men are disproportionately the groups that are involved.

The audio from his interview is at the bottom of this page

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-45618067
Yes, but as he points out ethnicity is just one of many factors, and there has been an over emphasis on this in the media. You can see from some of the comments on here, "what religion are they".  That's not having an honest debate. Some people have obviously made up there mind already why the abuse is happening and have little regard for any other explanation, evidence or expert opinion.

HiMucker

I will also add that it did occur to me that the caste system operated in Pakistan, which is just as bad as India, could also play a part in how a small minority from this background could treat vulnerable children/girls. It would also add credence to Omaghjoes "Vicky Pollard" reference. They would view some sections of society as barely even human.

Keyser soze

The What the F**k thread turning into an argument about racial profiling of rapists.