Princess Anne for Croke Park

Started by red hander, February 14, 2008, 06:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapatista

If this was the worst that could happen then I'd be OK with it. In fact I am OK with it. I think I will spend my energy lobbying those who can (but decide not to) make the right changes regarding the unjust occupation. I know my priority's are all messed up.

Shamrock Shore

Hopefully she'll be forced fed one of the special Croke Park 'hotdogs' that will make her puke her ring.

thebandit

Quote from: Pangurban on February 15, 2008, 02:07:33 AM
We cant have our cake and eat it lads. We sold our principles, took the cash, and now we have to live with the consequences.

A very fair point I would have t say

lynchbhoy

cant see the prob with this folks

its not as if the royal family create the policies for the british gov to adhere to.

I very much doubt if the poor hoor would really even want to be there.
would you fancy watching a game you didnt like, plus one played by two crap teams?

Me neither.

AZOffaly

Sure Princess Anne is a real Rugby fan. She's the patron of the SRFU. She loves Rugby.

Maybe because the ball looks like her head, but she's always at the Scots' games, especially in Murrayfield.

rosnarun

this real is a step too far . taking one up the arse for political correctness . I was one of those who saw the opening of Croker a a massive wrong and still do. what would Mick hogan think of the one of the queens piglets warming her arse in a stand named in his honor while still claiming to own a 1/4 of the country.
If the bitch wants to come send her down to the hill 16 with the jackeens who have her great grandmother such a welcome back in the day
another great reason to hate the IRFU and their team of private school shirtlifters
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

AZOffaly

I'm sure the Bull Hayes will be amused to hear he is a private school shirtlifter :D

Gnevin

Quote from: rosnarun on February 15, 2008, 11:41:06 AM
this real is a step too far . taking one up the arse for political correctness . I was one of those who saw the opening of Croker a a massive wrong and still do. what would Mick hogan think of the one of the queens piglets warming her arse in a stand named in his honor while still claiming to own a 1/4 of the country.
If the bitch wants to come send her down to the hill 16 with the jackeens who have her great grandmother such a welcome back in the day
another great reason to hate the IRFU and their team of private school shirtlifters
He'd think rosnarun is talking shite as that's not where the word Jackeen comes from .And isn't great we aren't blowing the shit out of each other in a stalemated war
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

rosnarun

never said where it came from . are you denying that dublin lined the streets for Victoria R when she paid a visit.
and seeing as you are so happy with the current situation will you be standing and belting out GSTQ  Pre match in memory of the good old times . in your british liones jersy so beloved of the Irish players

AZOffaly

Quote from: rosnarun on February 15, 2008, 12:04:35 PM
never said where it came from . are you denying that dublin lined the streets for Victoria R when she paid a visit.
and seeing as you are so happy with the current situation will you be standing and belting out GSTQ  Pre match in memory of the good old times . in your british liones jersy so beloved of the Irish players

British AND IRISH Lions, is the official title.

orangeman

What's the difference between Anne and the rest of them that have been invited / entertained and treated like royalty / VIPS ?

When us peasants go, we can encounter some cpig ignorant stewards who I'm sure will either not be on duty that day or will have been advised to brush up on their manners.

liihb

Honestly, if this is such a big issue, maybe some of ye should stick on the oul celtic tracksuit, and head down to protest.....

Personally I couldn't give a sh!t
Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

rosnarun

QuoteWhat's the difference between Anne and the rest of them that have been invited / entertained and treated like royalty / VIPS ?
She'll be the only one who claims a Divine right to own the country .
British and Irish lions me hole no more than the 'triple crown' the whole venture has no Validity at all unless you consider all 4 teams to be part of the same country/kingdom . what other logic is ther for it other than historic as in pre independance days
anyway it a title ignored by every one outside the 26 counties.

Dont get me wrong im an absoute pacifist but if some one robs your house you dont invite them in to ride your wife as well

Aerlik

I have oft times seen Annie the horse (daughter of Lizzie the hoor) singing "Flower of Scotland" so she is welcome as a foreign visitor to the Irish capital where the team she represents will be playing against men representing the nation of Ireland from Ballycastle to Bantry Bay etc.  Just so long as she doesn't get up herself, she'll be right.

Would love to be in Croker singing Amhrain na BhFiann along with Flower of Scotland, two of the best national anthems about.  We sang Flower of Scotland at a Scot's  friend's wedding in Japan.  Very powerful stuff.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Hound

Its threads like this that remind me that some northern catholics are truly mad. No idea whether they've been driven to it or been brainwashed into it, but there's no doubt half of them are head cases.