Autographed Ireland International Rules top on ebay 2006

Started by amninc, March 10, 2007, 11:12:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amninc

Poosibly last international rules ever.  Signed by Ireland players at the final game in croke park.  great collectors item.  D

realredhandfan

amninc

Donations to charity - considering buying the top is fifty euro i will have to decline.  Thanks anyway.

SlimShady

50 is quite an offer for a 2nd hand jersey with scribbles all over!

maybe if you had more details up about the charity its going to etc. you may get a few decent offers and start a bidding war.

if its going to the amninc St Patricks Day Booze up fund it wont get much interest  ;)

SlimShady

i shall take your hundred yoyo's and take myself off to those classes  ;)

realredhandfan

Ill pay £300 just to keep slim as angry as ever.  He has the whole board on tenderhooks witting for the next explosion or implosion.  Anger management = keep it all inside = heart attack at 45. Now thats money well spent. I guarantee that man lives to 95 whilst the rest of us implode at 50.  

SlimShady

f**k off 5ive times, shove yer 100 euro up yer arse.

i do not need anger f**king management.

:)

Cloc Mor

Cant see too many willing to pay £600 to a stranger who only has an ebay rating of 75%.

Rufus T Firefly

Very similar item went for 3K this evening at Fairyhouse!   :-*

bigpaul

I always knew that the average Harps man was more affluent than the average GAA man!!!!!!!!

gallsman

If it's for a "Stick a red hot poker up Slim's ass" fund, Ill happily donate, a poor student though I may be.

amninc

Donation goes to the Action Cancer Charity.  Would perfer if you have no interest to keep your comments to yourself.

realredhandfan

is there private profit involved or a full donation of profits to action cancer
.  You cant be too prudent these days.   I know of one charity draw that gave a figure of 4 percent back to the charity it claimed to be raising money for.   

amninc

understand - all proceeds go to the charity.
Was going to put it up on auction at a coporate club dinner but the club wanted some of the money rather than all going to the charity - not sure what it would raise but trying ebay - if it does not work i will have to put it through a coporate dinner.

Bensars

why dont you give the jersey to Action Cancer and let them auction it.

They hold several high profile events annually, with a much better chance of getting considerably more for it than on ebay.

Then there will be no suspicions of profiteering on your part