Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

This will keep the Indian version of The Antiques Roadshow going for a few years!

http://m.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jul/04/kerala-temple-treasure-found?cat=world&type=article

No photos have been taken - a few peelers will have new cars and fur coats on next week!

Olly

I was at the pub last night and decided to walk home as it was clammy night. It is a good 2 mile walk. After a mile I couldn't hold on any longer and went to the toilet in a field. It was the number two I had to do. It was fairly dark so I just grabbed a pile of grass and leaves to clean myself and made on my way happily enough. When I got home I went to close the door behind me but it wouldn't. It was still pitch black so I groped behind me to see what was keeping the door open. It happened to be what felt like a rope. I turned around and groped my way to the end of the rope - it was a cow!! Unbelievably, when I cleaned myself in the dark I lifted the end of a rope that was around a cow's neck and had mistakenly put it up my backside.

Unbelievable series of events.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

laoislad

Let this be a lesson to all you Roscommon people.

Woman dies after sex with Dog

A 43-year old woman died after suffering a massive allergic reaction brought on after she had sex with a dog in Limerick.

The woman, a mother of four children, suffered the reaction to the dog's semen after willingly engaging in sex acts with the Alsatian dog in a house in the Patrickswell area of the county.

The woman passed away in October 2008, shortly after intercourse with the dog, and after a three-year investigation it was confirmed that her death occurred due to an adverse reaction suffered after having sex with the animal.

An ambulance was called to an address in Patickswell at approximately 7.30pm on the night that she died and rushed the woman to the Mid-Western Hospital, where she passed away shortly after 8pm.

A source told The Star last night that the unfortunate woman involved came in contact with a man who provided the dog on an internet chatroom.

"Both these people would have been visiting bestiality websites and at some stage it appears they agreed to meet up for sex," the source said.

"The Alsatian then entered the picture and it appears that intercourse took place between the lady in question and the dog on the night that she died."

The source confirmed that Gardai who had examined the scene seized an Alsation dog that has been kept in quarantine ever since.

Disturbingly, the source added that the dog "appeared to have been groomed" to have sex with women.

"This was a particularly bizarre and upsetting course," said the source.

"It genuinely was a shocker...you think you've seen it all but then something like this comes along and you're left scratching your head all over again."
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Hardy

Obviously she liked a bit of Rrrruff.

RedandGreenSniper

f**k your Alsatian, I've a horse outside.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

EagleLord

Declan

Man teaching schoolchildren how to make explosives blows himself up
Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 01:31 PM

A bomb-maker was killed by his own device as he tried to give Islamic school pupils a lesson in how to make explosives, it has emerged.

Police in Indonesia said he appeared to be the victim of a homemade bomb being prepared to attack officers.

The school has been sealed off by two platoons of soldiers while investigations continue.

Police spokesman Lt. Col. Sukarman Husen said the man was a treasurer at the school, but media reports said he was also a former bomb trainee in the Philippine region of Mindanao.

The school on Sumbawa Island in central Indonesia came to police attention late last month, when a 16-year-old pupil was arrested for stabbing to death an officer. Police believe he belonged to an Islamic militant group, and they said he told his interrogators that police deserved to die for hunting down jihadists.

Indonesia, the world's most populous Muslim nation, has been battling terrorists since 2002 when al-Qaida-linked militants attacked two nightclubs on Bali, killing 202 people, mostly foreigners.

In recent months, security forces have become the main target of extremists in Indonesia.

Militants say they want to punish soldiers and police for taking part in the so-called war against terrorism.

Hundreds of Islamic militants have been arrested, tried and jailed.

Read more: http://www.examiner.ie/breakingnews/world/man-teaching-schoolchildren-how-to-make-explosives-blows-himself-up-512489.html#ixzz1Rtaa27f1

Celt_Man

Quote from: Declan on July 12, 2011, 02:12:57 PM

Man teaching schoolchildren how to make explosives blows himself up
Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 01:31 PM

A bomb-maker was killed by his own device as he tried to give Islamic school pupils a lesson in how to make explosives, it has emerged.

Police in Indonesia said he appeared to be the victim of a homemade bomb being prepared to attack officers.

The school has been sealed off by two platoons of soldiers while investigations continue.

Police spokesman Lt. Col. Sukarman Husen said the man was a treasurer at the school, but media reports said he was also a former bomb trainee in the Philippine region of Mindanao.

The school on Sumbawa Island in central Indonesia came to police attention late last month, when a 16-year-old pupil was arrested for stabbing to death an officer. Police believe he belonged to an Islamic militant group, and they said he told his interrogators that police deserved to die for hunting down jihadists.

Indonesia, the world's most populous Muslim nation, has been battling terrorists since 2002 when al-Qaida-linked militants attacked two nightclubs on Bali, killing 202 people, mostly foreigners.

In recent months, security forces have become the main target of extremists in Indonesia.

Militants say they want to punish soldiers and police for taking part in the so-called war against terrorism.

Hundreds of Islamic militants have been arrested, tried and jailed.

Read more: http://www.examiner.ie/breakingnews/world/man-teaching-schoolchildren-how-to-make-explosives-blows-himself-up-512489.html#ixzz1Rtaa27f1

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Groucho

I like to see the fairways more narrow, then everyone would have to play from the rough, not just me

Denn Forever

Quote from: Groucho on July 13, 2011, 04:11:35 PM
http://news.uk.msn.com/world/woman-cuts-husbands-penis-off

The couple was reportedly in the process of a divorce.  Oh that explains it.  Hope he gets John Bobbit's number.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Groucho

Quote from: Denn Forever on July 13, 2011, 04:41:15 PM
Quote from: Groucho on July 13, 2011, 04:11:35 PM
http://news.uk.msn.com/world/woman-cuts-husbands-penis-off

The couple was reportedly in the process of a divorce.  Oh that explains it.  Hope he gets John Bobbit's number.

Maybe she was looking custody of it......after all it took a 10' knife :o
I like to see the fairways more narrow, then everyone would have to play from the rough, not just me

Fear ón Srath Bán

What the feck is it about Limerick and carnal canine relationships!

Man charged over buggery with dog

The incident is alleged to have taken place in Patrickswell, Co Limerick in October 2008.

A 57-year-old bus driver was sent forward for trial today charged with buggery with an animal.

Sean McDonnell, 18 Rathmore, Churchill Meadows, Raheen, Limerick, is charged with buggery with an animal, namely a German Shepherd dog, at Laurel Park, Patrickswell, Co Limerick, on October 7th, 2008, contrary to Section 61 of the Offences Against the Person Act.

Mr McDonnell appeared before Limerick District Court today where he was served with the book of evidence in the case.

Det Sgt Paraig O'Dywer gave evidence of serving the book on the accused.

Insp Jerry Horan told the court the Director of Public Prosecutions had consented for Mr McDonnell to be sent forward for trial to the next sitting of Limerick Circuit Criminal Court in September.

Dressed in a dark grey suit and red tie the accused man sat in court accompanied by his daughter for the brief hearing. He was granted free legal aid to cover the cost of his solicitor Ted McCarthy plus two counsel.

Judge Eamon O'Brien, issued the alibi warning which means the accused must give the State 14 days notice of any alibi witnesses he intends calling.

Mr McDonnell was remanded on continuing bail.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2011/0714/breaking49.html
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Puckoon

More importantly - what the feck is it about German Shepherds?

I wonder if it was the same dog.