Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Ack I know what you meant - I was just pointing out there are a few assumptions being made.

Civil partnership is alive and well in the UK on a legal basis.

ziggysego

Quote from: Puckoon on December 09, 2010, 11:35:24 PM
Ack I know what you meant - I was just pointing out there are a few assumptions being made.

Civil partnership is alive and well in the UK on a legal basis.

And coming to the south also.
Testing Accessibility

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 09, 2010, 11:34:22 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on December 09, 2010, 11:24:55 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on December 09, 2010, 11:21:23 PM
Ya feckin eejit - they are probably "married" to one another!

Only one had a wedding ring on though.
Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 09, 2010, 11:24:32 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on December 09, 2010, 11:07:27 PM
Was getting the bus out of Belfast this evening and seen 2 men openly holding hands, and one of them even had a wedding ring on. Actually made me sick. Had to get off the bus and get a taxi instead. Couldn't look at them at all.

Maybe you should follow the advice you had on another thread:

Fair enough the jokes about Jade Goody and Harvey Price were a tad OTT but this is what Frankie Boyle is all about. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Having a laugh at it isn't a big crime.

Which is why I got off the bus. At least if its on TV you can change the channel.
I dont understand, there was no where else on the bus for you to look or turn your attention to?
You had to get off a bus because two men where holding hands, f**king hell aren't you precious  :D  You do realise what that makes you sound like, right?

As I said before, I didn't like it so I got off the bus so I didn't have to look at "them".

ross4life

I was in a similar situation to that of Archie a few years ago! in a Manchester Hotel i was down for breakfast & these two men directly across from me french kissed each other after handing over a birthday card.

Now i didn't get up & leave in disgust but they did put me off the sausages on my plate.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

fitzroyalty

f**k me how can two men holding hands make ya get off the bus! I've seen my mates do worse to each other ffs. If I seen two men tackling each other I'd look away, just like I would if it was a man and a woman!

JohnDenver

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on December 09, 2010, 11:42:14 PM

Was getting the bus out of Belfast this evening and seen 2 men openly holding hands, and one of them even had a wedding ring on. Actually made me sick. Had to get off the bus and get a taxi instead. Couldn't look at them at all.

Fair enough the jokes about Jade Goody and Harvey Price were a tad OTT but this is what Frankie Boyle is all about. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Having a laugh at it isn't a big crime.

Which is why I got off the bus. At least if its on TV you can change the channel.
I dont understand, there was no where else on the bus for you to look or turn your attention to?
You had to get off a bus because two men where holding hands, f**king hell aren't you precious  :D  You do realise what that makes you sound like, right?

As I said before, I didn't like it so I got off the bus so I didn't have to look at "them".

They should have been made to get off the bus, not you. Or at least the bus driver should have gave them the verbal warning. Far too many bumders running around now in public.

johnneycool

Quote from: JohnDenver on December 10, 2010, 10:37:54 AM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on December 09, 2010, 11:42:14 PM

They should have been made to get off the bus, not you. Or at least the bus driving should have gave them the verbal warning. Far too many bumders running around now in public.

sure they're all bus wankers anyway.   ::)

isourboydownyet

i bet you wouldnt have got off the bus if 2 women were sticking there tongues down each others throat! :)

Doogie Browser

Hardy

Quote from: Doogie Browser on December 14, 2010, 10:45:05 AM
Donegal man fights population growth with novel approach...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-11989617

And apparently nobody, not even the judge, took any notice that it's illegal to allow your dog to wander. Wrong party punished. What a country.

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: Hardy on December 14, 2010, 11:38:00 AM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on December 14, 2010, 10:45:05 AM
Donegal man fights population growth with novel approach...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-11989617

And apparently nobody, not even the judge, took any notice that it's illegal to allow your dog to wander. Wrong party punished. What a country.

Come on, he's hardly in the right now either to do what he did to the dog. Ways and means of addressing the issue without debollocking the poor fecker  :o
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

Puckoon

Sitting in work late looking at the cleaning woman and having a Seinfeld moment.

WTF. That surely means its time to go home.

Tyrones own

Quote from: Puckoon on December 15, 2010, 02:06:01 AM
Sitting in work late looking at the cleaning woman and having a Seinfeld moment.

WTF. That surely means its time to go home.
Id say so...surely they don't pay you to sit and watch the cleaning lady   :-\
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Puckoon

Eh, they don't, no. That literal interpretation of my post is just a touch wide of the mark. They also don't pay me to walk out on timers and machines that aren't finished. Somedays it's just a battle between you and the clock, and you can't cheat the clock.
::)

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open