Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

EagleLord

I put the same link on Grinding gears thread..A few saints appearred! ::)

Archie Mitchell

Was getting the bus out of Belfast this evening and seen 2 men openly holding hands, and one of them even had a wedding ring on. Actually made me sick. Had to get off the bus and get a taxi instead. Couldn't look at them at all.

Puckoon

They are working on putting a remedy for the kind of sickness you displayed into the new and improved pepto bismol.

The Worker

Public affection should be banned from all forms of transport, especially gays!

makes it worst that 1 of the men was married!!

Puckoon

Ya feckin eejit - they are probably "married" to one another!

ziggysego

Good to see homophobia, alive and well in Ireland  ::)
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on December 09, 2010, 11:07:27 PM
Was getting the bus out of Belfast this evening and seen 2 men openly holding hands, and one of them even had a wedding ring on. Actually made me sick. Had to get off the bus and get a taxi instead. Couldn't look at them at all.

Maybe you should follow the advice you had on another thread:

Fair enough the jokes about Jade Goody and Harvey Price were a tad OTT but this is what Frankie Boyle is all about. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Having a laugh at it isn't a big crime.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Worker

Quote from: Puckoon on December 09, 2010, 11:21:23 PM

is that even legal??! 

no call for that anyway in public

Archie Mitchell

Only one had a wedding ring on though.
Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 09, 2010, 11:24:32 PM

Fair enough the jokes about Jade Goody and Harvey Price were a tad OTT but this is what Frankie Boyle is all about. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Having a laugh at it isn't a big crime.

Which is why I got off the bus. At least if its on TV you can change the channel.

Puckoon

Quote from: The Worker on December 09, 2010, 11:24:41 PM

is that even legal??! 

Its certainly not illegal to wear a ring on whatever finger you want to - nor to hold hands with whatever consenting adult you care to! Not even in Belfast!

The Worker

Quote from: Puckoon on December 09, 2010, 11:29:29 PM

is that even legal??! 

Its certainly not illegal to wear a ring on whatever finger you want to - nor to hold hands with whatever consenting adult you care to! Not even in Belfast!

i mean for 2 men to be married to one another you header! i certaintly dont approve, but each to their own. bad form if the man was married to a woman though!

p.s. if the man is wearing a ring, and is not married, this is a sign of gayness.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on December 09, 2010, 11:24:55 PM

Only one had a wedding ring on though.
Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 09, 2010, 11:24:32 PM

Which is why I got off the bus. At least if its on TV you can change the channel.
I dont understand, there was no where else on the bus for you to look or turn your attention to?
You had to get off a bus because two men where holding hands, f**king hell aren't you precious  :D  You do realise what that makes you sound like, right?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Quote from: The Worker on December 09, 2010, 11:32:29 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on December 09, 2010, 11:29:29 PM

is that even legal??! 

i mean for 2 men to be married to one another you header! i certaintly dont approve, but each to their own. bad form if the man was married to a woman though!

p.s. if the man is wearing a ring, and is not married, this is a sign of gayness.

Civil Partnership. Not quite a marriage, but it gives a gay couple a lot more rights.
Testing Accessibility