Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AustinPowers on September 10, 2023, 10:15:46 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 10, 2023, 08:41:35 PM
Quote from: AustinPowers on September 10, 2023, 02:46:14 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on September 10, 2023, 10:04:04 AM
Quote from: seafoid on September 10, 2023, 09:37:41 AM
The war is really complicated. It could continue for a long time. Everyone is dug on and the West has no interest in peace. Giving in to Putin is no solution either.
The people suffer and the refugees keep coming. Some of them will probably never go home.
;D
The west has no interest as Ukraine is the wests pawn is disrupting Russias place in the world.

I   never believed a word about  this Ukraine thing from  the start.  Those who like to start  wars,  need a bogey man.  It's  Putin's turn to be  that  bogeyman

As you say, Ukraine (and zelensky)  are just  pawns in a bigger game of chess .  That means it's the Ukrainian people  who are suffering  but   The warmongers  don't give two  fiddlers about that

So just let Putin do as he pleases  ;D

The rest  of the world have sat back  and allowed Israel to do what  they like to the Palestinians for decades. I don't see any calls  from nato Britain or the US  to  put a stop to that

Ok, I'll ask again in case you didn't read my post...

So, just let Putin do as he pleases?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

restorepride

The war is really complicated. It could continue for a long time. Everyone is dug on and the West has no interest in peace. Giving in to Putin is no solution either.
The people suffer and the refugees keep coming. Some of them will probably never go home.
;D
The west has no interest as Ukraine is the wests pawn is disrupting Russias place in the world.

I   never believed a word about  this Ukraine thing from  the start.  Those who like to start  wars,  need a bogey man.  It's  Putin's turn to be  that  bogeyman

As you say, Ukraine (and zelensky)  are just  pawns in a bigger game of chess .  That means it's the Ukrainian people  who are suffering  but   The warmongers  don't give two  fiddlers about that

The rest  of the world have sat back  and allowed Israel to do what  they like to the Palestinians for decades. I don't see any calls  from nato Britain or the US  to  put a stop to that
Very true.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: restorepride on September 10, 2023, 10:38:54 PM
;D

Very true.

The republic sat back and did f**k all during the troubles as did the rest of the world
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orior

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 10, 2023, 10:43:00 PM
;D

Very true.

The republic sat back and did f**k all during the troubles as did the rest of the world

That is very true. Lynch probably thanked Paisley for throwing snowballs at him.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

clarshack

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 10, 2023, 10:43:00 PM
;D

Very true.

100%. Where was the whole love-in for Nationalists in the North like there's been for Ukrainians?

AustinPowers

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 10, 2023, 10:22:10 PM
;D

Are Ukraine not attacking   Russia? Who's stopping Ukraine ?

Milltown Row2

Ok, you're hard work, let Putin do as he pleases?

You come across as someone who thinks Britain's occupation of Ireland is ok ;D

armaghniac

Quote from: AustinPowers on September 10, 2023, 11:22:13 PM

No they are not. They are defending themselves, all Russia has to do to f**k off back to Russia and Ukraine will not bother them in any way.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

tbrick18

;D

Very true.

Yep.
But why? There is a huge Isreali lobby in the US that pushes lots of finance into elections.
The UK, probably the key player in causing all of the issues in Isreal/Palestine post WW2, wont do anything that might upset the American relations.
World is couped.

Ukraine are victims, Putin is evil and should be stopped, but the people of Russia are just people like us.
I don't know the answer on that one, but certainly Ukraine should be supported in pushing the russians out of their country.

J70

Quote from: AustinPowers on September 10, 2023, 11:22:13 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 10, 2023, 10:22:10 PM
;D

So should Putin be allowed to keep what he has conquered through war crimes?

Should he be allowed to keep Mariupol after what his forces did there?

Wildweasel74

Some of the attitudes on here, Be like the 30's when they let Germany get up ahead of steam. I think there was more people lost in a week, than 30yrs of the troubles. US estimates both have combined loses to match the allied total on western Europe theater in WW2, which was over 6yrs, they met that total in just 18 months.

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

balladmaker