Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

RTE use the same studio for The Sunday Game and International Soccer but they change the background,

For GAA the background is Irish countryside, but specifically hurling countryside with big fields and loads of trees.
https://twitter.com/TheSundayGame/status/1670195891674976256
The difference between hurling and football countryside is rushes. They should have a Cavan or East Galway or North Kerry  background for football.

The Oirish Soccer background is red and blue and urban. Who are the consultants ? How do they decide ? 
https://twitter.com/RTEsoccer/status/1669814652044451840

An Watcher

Without being rude, who gives a f...

CK_Redhand

Hurling - Valhalla
Football - basketball court
Soccer - oil field

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: An Watcher on June 18, 2023, 02:28:37 PM
Without being rude, who gives a f...

Think it was more for the ........mmm thats interesting thread methinks 😉😃

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

armaghniac

Oops! Is this real or has someone reversed the photo?

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

CK_Redhand

Maybe this will be taken down as it's a hate crime against the Ivory Coast. Business as usual if it were the Irish tricolour

markl121

Do yous get annoyed by this? Generally it just makes me laugh. Our lads out getting educated and good jobs. If this is all they have left then it's their problem.

johnnycool

Quote from: markl121 on June 22, 2023, 10:11:30 PM
Do yous get annoyed by this? Generally it just makes me laugh. Our lads out getting educated and good jobs. If this is all they have left then it's their problem.

Looks like the one across from the firestation in Mutantards (stolen from someone else).

It's built on ground which used to have a small primary school on it so must belong to the Dept of Education....

AustinPowers

This is all  they ever had.  And  this all they ever want

Grown men  collecting for a  bonfire  ::)  We used to  go around the doors   coming up to Halloween , and people gave us old  furniture  and stuff to burn.  But we stopped doing  that about  13 because we wised up.

RedHand88

Quote from: johnnycool on June 23, 2023, 04:13:38 PM

Looks like the one across from the firestation in Mutantards (stolen from someone else).

It's built on ground which used to have a small primary school on it so must belong to the Dept of Education....

Disgraceful building a primary school on a bonfire site, so it is.

I'm still laughing at Mutantards.

imtommygunn

Tbh things with flags don't annoy me any more bar one. The paratroopers flag annoys me as it's hugely antagonistic towards people who've had family innocently killed. The union jack and this stuff I couldn't care less about.