Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Scarlet

Some feckin shower! Himself and the sister are both ropey it seems.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Eire90

Enoch burke  has gone too far says westboro baptists church and that was not satire.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Capt Pat on February 17, 2023, 11:10:28 PM
DJ Carey owed AIB 9.5 million and only paid back 60,000 in settlement. That money came out of yours and my pockets if you live in the republic as AIB is state owned.
Can we all have a go at that? I'll start with 1 million and pay back 6 grand.

Wildweasel74

The Burkes would be a great example of how parent influence affects children. And encase show how proganda in the Hitler youth produced such die hards fighting for the Nazis at the end of WW2. Still no excuse for the adults that fell Into the nazi cause.

Kidder81

I see they have found a body in the river in the search for Nicola Bulley, the online sleuths can stand down now

RedHand88

Quote from: Kidder81 on February 19, 2023, 02:48:19 PM
I see they have found a body in the river in the search for Nicola Bulley, the online sleuths can stand down now

The next Internet mystery is just around the corner no doubt.

JPGJOHNNYG

The whole thing has been circus not helped by the so called expert diver saying there was no way she was in the river fueling all the cranks and yet here we are ffs

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on February 19, 2023, 03:18:38 PM

The whole thing has been circus not helped by the so called expert diver saying there was no way she was in the river fueling all the cranks and yet here we are ffs

Someone needs to put that diver in the river with concrete boots on!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

nrico2006

The diver looks even more of a twat now.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Kidder81

In fairness she could have moved I'm guessing & he only did search a section of the river (I think)

Wildweasel74

Not sure how long a body stand down with lungs filled etc, but you think the body would surface alot sooner than 3 wks?

nrico2006

Quote from: Kidder81 on February 19, 2023, 04:36:07 PM
In fairness she could have moved I'm guessing & he only did search a section of the river (I think)

But surely part of his remit is to analyse tides, flow etc. and identify the potential area where she could have drifted to.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: nrico2006 on February 19, 2023, 05:12:55 PM

But surely part of his remit is to analyse tides, flow etc. and identify the potential area where she could have drifted to.

He was brought in To search the specific area he was told the lady had possibly entered the water. He was later quoted as saying if he was aware of the vulnerabilities, he would have covered more of the river.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on February 19, 2023, 05:38:12 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on February 19, 2023, 05:12:55 PM

He was brought in To search the specific area he was told the lady had possibly entered the water. He was later quoted as saying if he was aware of the vulnerabilities, he would have covered more of the river.

Was she found a mile from the area?

Would the vulnerability mean she'd have swam out? It's surprising on a trail like that with plenty joggers dog walkers she wasn't seen entering or swimming along
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 19, 2023, 02:55:05 PM

The next Internet mystery is just around the corner no doubt.

Yes, wife telling me new sightings of Mattie McCann doing the rounds, that'll keep the tik tok ones occupied for a while..