Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rois

Quote from: Armagh18 on December 17, 2022, 01:10:36 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on December 17, 2022, 10:28:12 AM
My niece received a package addressed to her work (dental practice) with a vacuum packed bag of shite contained within.  :o

Any armchair criminal profilers out there want to take a stab at defining the type of fc*k who would do such a thing(she's had no negative experiences with patients that she can think of)?
That really is a wtf. Maybe an ex boyfriend?
This, or the ex-girlfriend of current partner. And look back years. I've read horror stories of this kind of cold "revenge" plotted.

Windmill abu

Without the publicity of the internet/social media, this is just a sad weirdo sending his shit to an innocent victim. We should let them sit at home worrying about being caught rather than validating their actions by sharing what they have done.
Never underestimate the power of complaining

RedHand88

Quote from: theskull1 on December 17, 2022, 10:28:12 AM
My niece received a package addressed to her work (dental practice) with a vacuum packed bag of shite contained within.  :o

Any armchair criminal profilers out there want to take a stab at defining the type of fc*k who would do such a thing(she's had no negative experiences with patients that she can think of)?

Is doing a DNA test an option? That's wild.

RedHand88

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64036465

A former secretary who worked for the commander of a Nazi concentration camp has been convicted of complicity in the murders of more than 10,505 people.

Irmgard Furchner, 97, was taken on as a teenaged typist at Stutthof and worked there from 1943 to 1945.

Furchner, one of the few women to be tried for Nazi crimes in decades, was given a two-year suspended jail term.

Armagh18

Quote from: RedHand88 on December 20, 2022, 09:46:05 AM

A former secretary who worked for the commander of a Nazi concentration camp has been convicted of complicity in the murders of more than 10,505 people.

Irmgard Furchner, 97, was taken on as a teenaged typist at Stutthof and worked there from 1943 to 1945.

Furchner, one of the few women to be tried for Nazi crimes in decades, was given a two-year suspended jail term.
a 97 year old who worked as a typist, is that really best use of resources?

armaghniac

Quote from: Armagh18 on December 20, 2022, 10:13:34 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on December 20, 2022, 09:46:05 AM

a 97 year old who worked as a typist, is that really best use of resources?

I expect her boss has already gone to the day of judgement and there aren't many people left to investigate.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

armaghniac

"The Gates of Hell" in Turkmenistan is a 230 feet wide hole that's been burning since 1971 after a Soviet drilling accident.

Orior

Bastardoes!

Got my gas statement and I'm £1,400 in credit. Yes, paying for too much gas at the most expensive rate. Besides moving to pay-as-you-go what are my options to reduce the credit?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

armaghniac

Quote from: Orior on December 20, 2022, 12:16:46 PM
Bastardoes!

Got my gas statement and I'm £1,400 in credit. Yes, paying for too much gas at the most expensive rate. Besides moving to pay-as-you-go what are my options to reduce the credit?

Put a big burning hole in the garden like the one in Turkmenistan.

Orior

Quote from: armaghniac on December 20, 2022, 12:28:09 PM
Bastardoes!

Put a big burning hole in the garden like the one in Turkmenistan.

Great idea. How deep do I need to go to hit lava?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

brokencrossbar1

Bastardoes!

Ask for it back.

brokencrossbar1

https://www.lbc.co.uk/world-news/france-hospital-evacuated-man-has-ww1-shell-up-anus/?fbclid=IwAR0MZ3nX-RuCF9ylvuIFvioujo2SR8eeA6kdgLkGx3l5vZX8IEBW8miASo0

An 88-year-old Frenchman caused a panic after arriving at a hospital with a World War One artillery shell lodged in his rectum.

Hospital Sainte Musse, in Toulon, southern France, was evacuated after the unnamed pensioner turned up on Saturday evening hoping that someone would free the explosive from his anus.

Doctors understandably were worried that the shell could explode inside the man, who is understood to have inserted the item in his backside for sexual pleasure.

Fortunately bomb squad disposal experts arrived shortly after and determined that there was little risk that the shell would blow up, and managed to put surgeons at ease, French news outlet Var-Matin reports.

Doctors made an incision and surgically removed the First World War collector's item, which measured at 8 inches long (20cm) and more than 2 inches wide (5cm).

Doctors made an incision and were able to remove the explosive.
A spokesperson for Hospital Sainte Musse said: 'An emergency occurred from 9pm to 11.30pm on Saturday that required the intervention of bomb disposal personnel, the evacuation of adult and paediatric emergencies as well as the diversion of incoming emergencies.

'We had to manage the risk in a reactive framework. When in doubt, we took all the precautions.'

The spokesperson added that the senior citizen was recovering well and was in "good health".

It's not every day that a doctor has to remove an explosive from a patient's rectum, but this isn't the first time it's happened.

Just over one year ago, a military memorabilia collector in the Gloucester area got a World War Two artillery shell stuck in his rectum after he "slipped and fell" while tidying up.

The police and army were dispatched, but the projectile had been removed before officers arrived.

Milltown Row2

Coulda 'recthim' and everyone in the hospital

I'll get my coat
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Could he naw just use a vegetable of some shape or size like the rest of us