Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 09, 2022, 08:31:13 PM
We do both? Cocktail sausages snd pigs in blankets, wouldn't be much left to be fair
Both here too. Missus reckons it's not a Christmas dinner without them. She covers the turkey in streaky bacon which makes for a tasty snack when you're f**king starving waiting on the dinner!

Jell 0 Biafra

Jesus.  Turkey, bacon and sausage... no wonder you all want to hang onto the NHS up there.

Wildweasel74

HiMucker

Quote from: Windmill abu on December 09, 2022, 09:43:05 PM
We have always had cocktail sausages with our Christmas dinner, but not wrapped in bacon as it sometimes raised an argument about whether Jesus was circumscised or not.
lol

gawa316

That Yorkshire pudding dish is heaven on a plate!

Wee squirt of brown sauce would be the cherry on top!

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on December 10, 2022, 12:47:23 AM

Anyone putting a wee squirt of brown sauce on anything I'm eating would get the head boxed off them!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

thebuzz

Quote from: laoislad on December 10, 2022, 10:23:08 AM

Anyone putting a wee squirt of brown sauce on anything I'm eating would get the head boxed off them!
You would fall out with me very quickly then Laoislad. I would open a ham and cheese toastie and put a squirt of brown sauce on it. 😀😀

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Eire90

A 28-year-old man has appeared in court charged with the attempted murder of two police officers in a bomb attack in County Tyrone.

Charlie Love, of Bridge Street, Strabane, is charged with two counts of attempted murder as well as charges of causing an explosion and possessing explosives.

The charges are in connection with an attack on police in Strabane on 17 November.

Mr Love has been remanded into custody.

At Dungannon Magistrates' Court on Wednesday, a detective inspector told the court he could connect the accused to the charges.

Mr Love spoke only to confirm he understood the charges.

The court heard that at 22:58 GMT on 17 November, a police patrol in Strabane experienced "a large flash and a loud bang" as their vehicle passed through the Mount Carmel area of the town.

The detective told the court that officers discovered a crater at a building site during follow up searches.

They heard that further forensic tests showed that a military grade explosive was used.

A command wire leading to what police believe was a firing point close to a tree stump was also found, the officer said.

A drill and wiring, which detectives believed to be the trigger mechanism, were also discovered, the court was told.

The detective inspector also told the court there was CCTV evidence of a figure wearing dark clothing running away after the explosion and down an alleyway.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on December 10, 2022, 10:23:08 AM

Thought you enjoyed a wee squirt?  ;)

theskull1

My niece received a package addressed to her work (dental practice) with a vacuum packed bag of shite contained within.  :o

Any armchair criminal profilers out there want to take a stab at defining the type of fc*k who would do such a thing(she's had no negative experiences with patients that she can think of)?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Armagh18

Quote from: theskull1 on December 17, 2022, 10:28:12 AM
My niece received a package addressed to her work (dental practice) with a vacuum packed bag of shite contained within.  :o

Any armchair criminal profilers out there want to take a stab at defining the type of fc*k who would do such a thing(she's had no negative experiences with patients that she can think of)?
That really is a wtf. Maybe an ex boyfriend?

Milltown Row2

Completely bizarre, vac packed too, didn't want to annoy the posties though which is nice of him...

I did send some pooh to the doctor last year, but they give me a kit to put it in ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea