Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franko

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 19, 2022, 03:57:41 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on August 19, 2022, 03:00:07 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 19, 2022, 02:42:57 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on August 19, 2022, 02:04:10 PM
Bono, Geldoff, Rupert Murdock, Billy Joel and Jared Kushner all together in Bono's house in the south of France....

https://twitter.com/thejournal_ie/status/1560264055478050816

Edit, someone beat me to it in the U2 tread...

Who really cares? Why (if it actually is) is this news?

Two self righteous pricks brownnosing it with rightwing scum Murdock and Trumps son in law...

Comes down to money, probably paid a fortune, or where in the area and came round for a barney  8)

When it comes to those 2 tossers - there is no doubt money is involved

But they'll happily lecture the rest of us on spiritual purity

Olly

I went out for a stroll at 5am this morning and I saw a sheep sleeping in the field but it was  eating grass as it slept. I said to my partner that that was the laziest thing I've ever saw and symbolic of the laziness of today's animals.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Last Man

Quote from: Olly on August 20, 2022, 07:56:55 AM
I went out for a stroll at 5am this morning and I saw a sheep sleeping in the field but it was  eating grass as it slept. I said to my partner that that was the laziest thing I've ever saw and symbolic of the laziness of today's animals.
Gordon Ramsey will have to round and sort that out!

imtommygunn

The fleg protest at Belfast city hall. There must be maybe ten men with average age in the 60s standing there.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 20, 2022, 03:03:26 PM
The fleg protest at Belfast city hall. There must be maybe ten men with average age in the 60s standing there.
How many years is this going on now?

imtommygunn

At a guess eight or nine. Since whatever year that city hall designated day thing started.

red hander

Was Jolene 'thick as champ' Bunting in the middle of it or has she moved on to spread her bile somewhere else?

imtommygunn

There wasn't a single woman there. She's some piece of work.

RedHand88

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 20, 2022, 04:31:51 PM
At a guess eight or nine. Since whatever year that city hall designated day thing started.

Ten years this Christmas would you believe.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 20, 2022, 05:00:37 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on August 20, 2022, 04:31:51 PM

Ten years this Christmas would you believe.
Unbelievable. What a waste of time.

imtommygunn

The state of some of the ones at the protest top :o

general_lee

They're planning a parade this November to mark the occasion!  ;D

An Watcher

Not sure if this is the correct thread to put this on but surprised the events at Beal na Blath today were not televised?

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: An Watcher on August 21, 2022, 05:12:01 PM
Not sure if this is the correct thread to put this on but surprised the events at Beal na Blath today were not televised?
Me too. The broader centenary program gor lots of air time