Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

APM

Quote from: Rudi on April 12, 2022, 12:53:43 PM
https://gript.ie/treating-turf-cutters-like-drug-dealers-anger-as-eamon-ryan-to-outlaw-sale-of-turf/

Gobshite Greens nearly as bad as people before profit

Drives me mad:
Just look at air travel - Dublin airport passengers gives a good indication.
  • 1989 5m passengers
  • 2019 33m passengers

Yet the Greens want to outlaw the sale and transfer of turf.

It's like the Emperor's New Clothes.

trailer

Quote from: APM on April 12, 2022, 05:03:43 PM
https://gript.ie/treating-turf-cutters-like-drug-dealers-anger-as-eamon-ryan-to-outlaw-sale-of-turf/

Drives me mad:
  • 1989 5m passengers
  • 2019 33m passengers

Greens would probbaly outlaw air travel too if they thought they could.
But I do agree with the turf ban. Burning fossil fuels such as coal and turf to heat houses in this day and age is just silly.

NotedObserver

Quote from: trailer on April 12, 2022, 07:25:22 PM
Quote from: APM on April 12, 2022, 05:03:43 PM

Drives me mad:
  • 1989 5m passengers
  • 2019 33m passengers

Greens would probbaly outlaw air travel too if they thought they could.
But I do agree with the turf ban. Burning fossil fuels such as coal and turf to heat houses in this day and age is just silly.

Silly? Seen the price of oil lately?

Armagh18

Anyone seen Lord Kilclooney's tweet re the woman who passed away while on a night out in Newry at the weekend? Blood would boil.

imtommygunn

Just reading that. The man is a sc**bag. The twitter thread also had his comments on that mcgurks bar incident. Absolute sc**bag.

J70

Does anyone expect anything different from that bigoted old f**k?

Not that age has anything to do with it. He's been the same his entire life.

yellowcard

Just seeing this and even by Taylors own standards that is a shocking comment to make.

imtommygunn

What's the point as well. It's like he's just trying to get himself talked about.

armaghniac

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 13, 2022, 01:55:47 PM
What's the point as well. It's like he's just trying to get himself talked about.

That's exactly it. He isn't especially bigoted by the standards of his crowd, had the woman been a Protestant he would have said the same thing to get noticed.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Armagh18

Quote from: armaghniac on April 13, 2022, 03:08:30 PM

That's exactly it. He isn't especially bigoted by the standards of his crowd, had the woman been a Protestant he would have said the same thing to get noticed.
Would he though? Honestly the first few times I saw his tweets I thought it was a parody account.

yellowcard

Quote from: armaghniac on April 13, 2022, 03:08:30 PM

I remember around the time of the Essex people smuggling deaths involving Mo Robinson, he couldn't wait to announce that the lorry came from the south and that he was probably using an Irish passport. I'm sure there are many other examples, he is as bigoted as they come. 

Tony Baloney

He's a silly oul cnut but he knows exactly what he's at when he posts that shite.

imtommygunn

RedHand88

Desperate desperate need news in Sligo. Two badly mutilated bodies. Scary that we live in the same country as someone like that.

J70

Quote from: RedHand88 on April 13, 2022, 07:11:12 PM
Desperate desperate need news in Sligo. Two badly mutilated bodies. Scary that we live in the same country as someone like that.

Just read about that.

There are some twisted psychopaths out there.

Speaking of which, they just arrested the suspected subway mass shooter here in NYC too.