Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Average Score

Quote from: Average Score on March 22, 2022, 09:37:23 AM
Lia Thomas.  ::)

Good to see the woke left congratulating the win.  6'3, hands like shovels, feet like flippers, went through male puberty - what advantage could Lia possible have above the rest.

clarshack

Quote from: Average Score on March 23, 2022, 09:31:32 AM

Good to see the woke left congratulating the win.  6'3, hands like shovels, feet like flippers, went through male puberty - what advantage could Lia possible have above the rest.

it's probably only a matter of time before it happens in Ladies GAA with the woke brigade cheering it on. it's cheating end of.

johnnycool

Quote from: Average Score on March 23, 2022, 09:31:32 AM

Jesus, I'm all on for people calling themselves what they want, being who they want and all that but how can we go all in on Caster Semenya and still allow that to be fair...

It's a minefield.

JPGJOHNNYG

The whole situation is daft but everyone is too scared to say anything. It will only come to a head when a male born boxer or in another other contact sport seroiusly harms their opponent. The logical conclusion if we stay on this road is no more mens/womens eventd just the one, a bit like the brits this year. Cant see that going down too well.

imtommygunn

Yeah I was reading a thread on it and that's the theory a few have. It'll come into contact sport and someone will get seriously hurt. I have no problem that people struggle with how they identify etc but the physical aspect of this is unfair.  In power / endurance sports it just makes so much difference.

Semenya is just  very sad case tbh. I really feel for her.

Armagh18

Only option is compete in the category you were born, or else have a third category for trans people.

Rudi

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 23, 2022, 12:44:51 PM
Only option is compete in the category you were born, [/b]or else have a third category for trans people.
[/b][/b][/b]

Welcome to Breffni Park for the inargural all county u13 transgender final, fierce bother fielding 15 a side teams for that in rural clubs, would have to be amalgamations.  :D

Rudi

Zelensky seems to be a pin up leader for the left & centre left media, the man can do no wrong - do they know he's far right?

Average Score

Quote from: Armagh18 on March 23, 2022, 12:44:51 PM
Only option is compete in the category you were born, or else have a third category for trans people.

That's the issue the woke brigade will let you abandon the sex you were born, its madness. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-56007728

RedHand88

Quote from: Rudi on March 23, 2022, 01:01:13 PM
Zelensky seems to be a pin up leader for the left & centre left media, the man can do no wrong - do they know he's far right?

That doesn't matter to them anymore. Neither do the questionable insignia of the Ukranian Azov battalion

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: RedHand88 on March 23, 2022, 01:06:05 PM
Quote from: Rudi on March 23, 2022, 01:01:13 PM

That doesn't matter to them anymore. Neither do the questionable insignia of the Ukranian Azov battalion

I have stayed away from commenting too much on this whole situation in Ukraine as it is simply too complicated and definitely it a linear situation. Putin is clearly wrong in his heavy handed approach but something just doesn't sit right with me about the whole thing. History will be very telling on this period. The one thing about history, and I say it to both my teenagers who are studying it, one for A-level and one for GCSE, is that it has a crazy habit of repeating its old mistakes. I wonder what mistakes the history books will identify in this conflict?