Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Tyranny lol  ;D

So tyrannical that last night I was able to go out for dinner and film and a few pints afterwards. Only thing tyrannical was the price of a pint.

Gmac

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 19, 2022, 02:59:44 PM
Tyranny lol  ;D

So tyrannical that last night I was able to go out for dinner and film and a few pints afterwards. Only thing tyrannical was the price of a pint.
great,  Californias  loss will be canadas gain surely .

clarshack

Tyranny lol  ;D

At least your bank account hasn't been frozen then.

Rudi

Quote from: clarshack on February 19, 2022, 09:39:25 PM
Tyranny lol  ;D

;D lol

Gmac

Quote from: Rudi on February 19, 2022, 10:13:30 PM
Quote from: clarshack on February 19, 2022, 09:39:25 PM
Tyranny lol  ;D

;D lol
honk honk

Gabriel_Hurl

The most cohesive post you've ever made here.

Congratulations.

imtommygunn

The camogie association and their scheduling of games. That slaughtneil game is a joke and portaferry get announced all of a sudden that their game is sold out after 150 tickets are sold per team.

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 20, 2022, 11:55:01 AM
The camogie association and their scheduling of games. That slaughtneil game is a joke and portaferry get announced all of a sudden that their game is sold out after 150 tickets are sold per team.

SN get beat by a point.
Neither that semifinal or the other one should have been played on the respective pitches, bogs both of them with gales blowing.

Portaferry game was played on the 3g in Abbotstown also in a gale, I think word came through last night that they'd let more than the 300 in as they were only issuing tickets for the stand.
GAA taking a battering on SM for something they have nothing to do with by people thick as mince...

imtommygunn

A farce. There have been articles on this kind of thing the last few weeks,

Tony Baloney

Did I read correctly that it was in Wexford?!  :o

johnnycool

SN get beat by a point.
Neither that semifinal or the other one should have been played on the respective pitches, bogs both of them with gales blowing.

Portaferry game was played on the 3g in Abbotstown also in a gale, I think word came through last night that they'd let more than the 300 in as they were only issuing tickets for the stand.
GAA taking a battering on SM for something they have nothing to do with by people thick as mince...

red hander

The popularity of Ed Sheeran.

Solo_run

Taylor

Eoghan McDermott outcome - dont think it can go anywhere else