Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxcommander

Underboob tattoos
Warning - If you think you have a strong enough stomach Lena Dunham just got one done.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

J70

Quote from: foxcommander on March 06, 2017, 05:57:46 PM
Underboob tattoos
Warning - If you think you have a strong enough stomach Lena Dunham just got one done.

You seem to have a thing for Lena, foxcommander. This is the second time you've brought her up, unsolicited, in the past couple of weeks.

Just for you:  ;D

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on March 06, 2017, 06:09:03 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on March 06, 2017, 05:57:46 PM
Underboob tattoos

You seem to have a thing for Lena, foxcommander. This is the second time you've brought her up, unsolicited, in the past couple of weeks.

Just for you:  ;D

God no. She's the liberals pin up girl of choice. I bet you have a sneaky pic of her stored away for those cold nights ;)

I feel ill all of a sudden.

foxcommander

It's one way the EU can try to silence anyone who dares question certain policies in their chambers!
Whatever happened to free speech from elected members representing their constituents concerns.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/25491-european-parliament-votes-to-censor-politically-incorrect-speech

tyssam5

Yes it isn't like anyone would be told to sit down and stop speaking for fairly ambiguous reasons in the United States right?

foxcommander

This is exactly why you need proper vetting and visa policies otherwise it's open season for opportunists. Ireland hasn't learned it's lesson yet.

Refugees my hole. The government pretends this doesn't happen and the bleeding heart gang protest in favour of taking on more.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-39182653

Two men from Albania who have been charged with firearms offences did not realise they were in Northern Ireland, a court has been told.

A gun was found in a car after it was stopped by police on the Dublin Road in Enniskillen on Friday, the court also heard.

Lorenc Dashi, 34, from Dublin Road, Cavan, Mariglen Hoxha, 21, and Arlind Rrapaj, 22, of no fixed abode in Dublin are each charged with having a firearm in suspicious circumstances and possession of an offensive weapon.

Mr Dashi is also accused of obstructing a police officer, driving without a licence and without insurance.

A detective constable told Enniskillen Magistrates' Court that the gun was found hidden underneath a false floor behind the passenger seat.

The court was told that two of the men had arrived in Dublin three weeks ago and claimed refugee status.

They had been given temporary leave to remain while their case was considered, but were supposed to remain in the Republic of Ireland.

A solicitor said the pair did not realise they were in Northern Ireland.

The two men did not speak English and one of the defendants had to translate the court proceedings as no Albanian interpreter was available.

No bail application was made and the three men were remanded in custody for two weeks.

foxcommander

Aerlik

To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Jeepers Creepers

Fella's reversing the car with the palm of one hand.

stew

WOW!!!!!!!!!

'I can do better': Heartbreaking texts of 14-year-old girl desperate for her 'abusive' mother's affection before she hanged herself and streamed it on Facebook live after her mom encouraged her to
Naika Venant, 14, was desperate to come home after being placed in foster care
She pleaded with her mom Gina Alexis to take her back saying she wanted to be a 'team again' and that 'ICan Do Better iKnow ICan Gimme Another Chance'
Alexis, who allegedly beat her daughter with a belt, abandoned her to the child care system and reportedly sent her cruel, abusive text messages
Naika, 14, was found hanged from a shower door in a foster home on January 22
The teen, of Miami, had live-streamed for hours before her death on Facebook
Alexis is accused of mocking her daughter during the live-stream, saying Naika was a 'custody gangster and she was seeking attention'
The mother denied she made the comments, saying she was offline at the time
By HANNAH PARRY  and CHEYENNE ROUNDTREE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 13:24, 16 March 2017 | UPDATED: 18:41, 16 March 2017

shares
View comments
Heartbreaking text messages reveal how a 14-year-old girl was desperate for her 'abusive' mother's love before she live streamed her suicide on Facebook.

Gina Alexis allegedly beat her daughter Naika Venant with a belt, abandoned her to the child care system and even sent her cruel, abusive text messages. But that never stopped the teen from wanting to come home to her mom.

Text messages, seen by the Miami Herald, show Naika begging her mother to take her back and promising to be her 'little girl' again.

'I wanna make this work betwn us...Tell me what I gotta Do & iLL Do iT Im Tired Of Us Fighting We Needa Make This Work Im Ready for Us to be a Team AGAIN,' she wrote in a message last September. 'IWanna Be That Little Girl Yhu Once Had iM Ready to Grow up && Take Responsibility As a Teenager.'

Gina Alexis
+11
Naika Venant
+11
Heartbreaking texts reveal how 14-year-old Naika Venant (right) was desperate for her 'abusive' mother Gina Alexis' love before she live streamed her suicide on Facebook. Alexis has denied being cruel to her daughter and wept in a press conference over the weekend (left)

The 14-year-old, who had been bumped around 14 foster homes in just 16 months, promised to do anything to come home.

'ICan Do Better iKnow ICan Gimme Another Chance. I Don't Wanna Be Here Tryna Stay Strong,' she wrote.

'All that urban talk,' appears to have been Alexis' taciturn reply, according to the redacted message records.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Windmill abu

Quote from: stew on March 16, 2017, 07:04:57 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!

'I can do better': Heartbreaking texts of 14-year-old girl desperate for her 'abusive' mother's affection before she hanged herself and streamed it on Facebook live after her mom encouraged her to
Naika Venant, 14, was desperate to come home after being placed in foster care
She pleaded with her mom Gina Alexis to take her back saying she wanted to be a 'team again' and that 'ICan Do Better iKnow ICan Gimme Another Chance'
Alexis, who allegedly beat her daughter with a belt, abandoned her to the child care system and reportedly sent her cruel, abusive text messages
Naika, 14, was found hanged from a shower door in a foster home on January 22
The teen, of Miami, had live-streamed for hours before her death on Facebook
Alexis is accused of mocking her daughter during the live-stream, saying Naika was a 'custody gangster and she was seeking attention'
The mother denied she made the comments, saying she was offline at the time
By HANNAH PARRY  and CHEYENNE ROUNDTREE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 13:24, 16 March 2017 | UPDATED: 18:41, 16 March 2017

shares
View comments
Heartbreaking text messages reveal how a 14-year-old girl was desperate for her 'abusive' mother's love before she live streamed her suicide on Facebook.

Gina Alexis allegedly beat her daughter Naika Venant with a belt, abandoned her to the child care system and even sent her cruel, abusive text messages. But that never stopped the teen from wanting to come home to her mom.

Text messages, seen by the Miami Herald, show Naika begging her mother to take her back and promising to be her 'little girl' again.

'I wanna make this work betwn us...Tell me what I gotta Do & iLL Do iT Im Tired Of Us Fighting We Needa Make This Work Im Ready for Us to be a Team AGAIN,' she wrote in a message last September. 'IWanna Be That Little Girl Yhu Once Had iM Ready to Grow up && Take Responsibility As a Teenager.'

Gina Alexis
+11
Naika Venant
+11
Heartbreaking texts reveal how 14-year-old Naika Venant (right) was desperate for her 'abusive' mother Gina Alexis' love before she live streamed her suicide on Facebook. Alexis has denied being cruel to her daughter and wept in a press conference over the weekend (left)

The 14-year-old, who had been bumped around 14 foster homes in just 16 months, promised to do anything to come home.

'ICan Do Better iKnow ICan Gimme Another Chance. I Don't Wanna Be Here Tryna Stay Strong,' she wrote.

'All that urban talk,' appears to have been Alexis' taciturn reply, according to the redacted message records.

Domestic tragedy

Live streamed for publicity.

Using Facebook as the Judge.

God help us all.
Never underestimate the power of complaining