Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: worn down on June 12, 2016, 09:28:42 PM
Quote from: Hereiam on June 12, 2016, 08:04:24 PM
The price of fusion razor blades..... £12-£13 for 4. Bloody maddness

Won't complain. Does me for a year or two.

4 blades does you fro a year or two?  :o
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

worn down

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on June 13, 2016, 12:13:26 PM
Quote from: worn down on June 12, 2016, 09:28:42 PM

Easy. Mother in law bought me a Mach 3 about 10 years ago with 5 blades. Still using them and the wife has also been known to use them to maintain her modesty.  Just because the gel strip (and whatever the white strip does) disappear doesn't make them unusable.

Before I was bought the Mach 3 I'd the same bic disposable for about 3 years (rusty corners and all).

Quote from: Hereiam on June 12, 2016, 08:04:24 PM
The price of fusion razor blades..... £12-£13 for 4. Bloody maddness

Won't complain. Does me for a year or two.

4 blades does you fro a year or two?  :o

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: laoislad on June 13, 2016, 01:41:29 PM
4 blades would do me about 4 weeks.

I'm made change my blade each week...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Rudi

News and media - How great the Irish Supporters are in France. Singing and dancing and even cleaning up after themselves. Fu@k me it would sicken yer hole. In truth we are a bunch of gombeens who can't handle our drink. Whats with this bullshit culture that everything gets videoed and put on on youtube, facebook or snapshite.  I'm off to the Alaskan wilderness to live a life of solitude. :'(

AZOffaly

It is pretty full on and seems a bit desperate. Look how great we are! But in fairness it IS a good news story. They are having a great time, and they seem to be well got by the locals and by fans of other teams. Sadly, what would seem to be normal can look exceptional in a backdrop of riot police, Russian heavies, and little Englanders, arms outstretched, chanting 'Stand up if you hate the french'.

They are not doing any harm, and maybe are even enhancing our reputation as a shower who like a drink and a singsong. It's not the worst thing in the world.

armaghniac

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 16, 2016, 12:44:04 PM
It is pretty full on and seems a bit desperate. Look how great we are! But in fairness it IS a good news story. They are having a great time, and they seem to be well got by the locals and by fans of other teams. Sadly, what would seem to be normal can look exceptional in a backdrop of riot police, Russian heavies, and little Englanders, arms outstretched, chanting 'Stand up if you hate the french'.

They are not doing any harm, and maybe are even enhancing our reputation as a shower who like a drink and a singsong. It's not the worst thing in the world.

Faites le craic, pas la guerre!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

AZOffaly

leenie

I'd  rather see a video of a sing song than a video of English supporters circling around refugee children throwing coins at them and chanting ...vile

So what if we are gombeens at least we are having the craic unlike those arrogant bad mannered lot from across the pound ,
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

muppet

Quote from: Rudi on June 16, 2016, 12:40:43 PM
News and media - How great the Irish Supporters are in France. Singing and dancing and even cleaning up after themselves. Fu@k me it would sicken yer hole. In truth we are a bunch of gombeens who can't handle our drink. Whats with this bullshit culture that everything gets videoed and put on on youtube, facebook or snapshite.  I'm off to the Alaskan wilderness to live a life of solitude. :'(

I agree about the overdose of the craic on social and the should-know-better media.

But as for you last suggestion, it has been tried:

MWWSI 2017