Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

theskull1

My wifes elderly aunt stayed overnight in a Chicago hospital. She'd been visiting her brother who'd been in there for a while after a stroke. Didn't feel well, seen the doctor and was advised to stay there overnight. Doctor the next day concluded she was suffering from anxiety.

She got the bill in a couple of days ago

$21000 for the overnight stay

Still waiting on the doctors fee

WTF!!!
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Tony Baloney

Quote from: No wides on April 12, 2016, 10:30:14 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36009252

Think this is shocking, the tragedy for the family of Lesley-Ann's death only compounded by this individual, and the fact that he has threatened the women he bought the car from and yet he still got bail, unbelievable.
What sort of 17 year old thinks like that?! If that's the type of him he shouldn't have been getting bail. Lying ****.

No wides

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 12, 2016, 12:23:32 PM

Think this is shocking, the tragedy for the family of Lesley-Ann's death only compounded by this individual, and the fact that he has threatened the women he bought the car from and yet he still got bail, unbelievable.
What sort of 17 year old thinks like that?! If that's the type of him he shouldn't have been getting bail. Lying ****.

Exactly, he fled the scene after hitting the young woman, no license, no insurance, intimidating the woman who sold him the car, blaming foreigners and with the law as it is probably get a suspended sentence and banned from driving for a few years, heart goes out to the victims family.

MoChara

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 12, 2016, 12:23:32 PM

His only concern at any point there was himself, doesn't sound like he had any consideration for the girls whos life he took

general_lee

Ridiculous. If he was 18 or over he wouldn't have got bail. I could look past it if he had possibly panicked but to try and cover his tracks and tell someone to lie to police for him! Cnut deserves all he gets. Fed up with this boy racer culture of fellas driving barely road worthy cars at ridiculous speeds putting lives at risk. There are enough legitimate drivers who can barely drive as it is

Tony Baloney

Quote from: general_lee on April 12, 2016, 01:34:27 PM
Ridiculous. If he was 18 or over he wouldn't have got bail. I could look past it if he had possibly panicked but to try and cover his tracks and tell someone to lie to police for him! Cnut deserves all he gets. Fed up with this boy racer culture of fellas driving barely road worthy cars at ridiculous speeds putting lives at risk. There are enough legitimate drivers who can barely drive as it is
There will be no point in issuing a driving ban against lads like that. If he was prepared to drive at high speed and undertake a car without having passed his test, he's unlikely to abide by a driving ban. Maybe a couple of years in the clink will wise him up a bit.

Under Lights

Death by dangerous driving holds a max sentence of 14 years.
I would say he will get five years in Hydebank holiday home.

No wides

Armagh is plagued by these boy racers, I am sure other towns are the same, they rev their engines in the car park beside KFC in their high powered cars with blacked out windows awaiting their next race and they don't give a f**k about anyone but their egos.

TabClear

Deserves everything he gets.  The dangerous driving is one thing. While not as bad as what this individual seems to have been up to  I would imagine many of the posters on here, myself included have probably been involved in some sort of driving incidents when younger that but  for the grace of God could have had tragic consequences. You do wise up when you get older.

However his subsequent actions if true are the acts of a sc**bag and he deserves the book thrown at him.

general_lee

It's the same all over the north but then again they aren't taught how to drive at speed.. then restricted to 45 mph for a year or whatever after they pass. So no wonder there are so many crashes involving young male drivers. The cars they drive are quite powerful as well, gone are the days of 1.2 l novas and clio fart boxes they're cruising about in relatively powerful diesels and having the engines mapped and other mods, lowering them driving, driving with dodgy tyres etc. How on earth did someone sell that tool a saab anyway? I'm selling a car and if a 17 year old came to look at it (minus parents) I'd tell him to be on his way

No wides

Quote from: TabClear on April 12, 2016, 03:23:25 PM
Deserves everything he gets.  The dangerous driving is one thing. While not as bad as what this individual seems to have been up to  I would imagine many of the posters on here, myself included have probably been involved in some sort of driving incidents when younger that but  for the grace of God could have had tragic consequences. You do wise up when you get older.

However his subsequent actions if true are the acts of a sc**bag and he deserves the book thrown at him.

I didn't do my test until I was 25, I think 17 is too young to have such responsibility.

Harold Disgracey

Not too sure where to put this, but the new Springboks assistant coach might just have the best name in sport Mzwandile Wanky Stick!

Mayoffs

Bit of slapstick comedy here:

Pakistan trial: Evidence blows up in court, injuring two - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-36028224
we're on the verge of insanity (the verge just got narrower)

T Fearon

Changed times.Passed my driving test 40 years ago this month.Took my dad about three months to have the confidence to lend me the car to drive about a mile to the local park to watch summer league soccer.As a result I drove micro carefully so as not to lessen his confidence to let me drive his car.

I have never had an accident in 40 years.