Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Quote from: ludermor on April 04, 2016, 01:08:54 PM
http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/jamie-vardy-tweets-examples-of-his-5-year-old-being-subject-to-vile-abuse/50255

Some of the things said are absolutely insane, how they could even enter your head never mind putting them on a public forum is unbelievable.

That has to be one of the saddest (and most frightening) thing I've seen in a long time.

AZOffaly

Are you really surprised though? If there's one thing that twitter, especially, has shown us, it is that there are quite a few absolute cocks out there that weren't clattered half enough as young lads.

No wides

The thing I will never understand is why do folk have twitter accounts, especially famous people, surely everyone knows as AZ says there are some pure scum of the earth out there, if there is no account to troll you can't be trolled, is a twitter account not a pre-req of famous people?

93-DY-SAM

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 04, 2016, 01:24:38 PM
Quote from: ludermor on April 04, 2016, 01:08:54 PM
http://www.joe.co.uk/sport/jamie-vardy-tweets-examples-of-his-5-year-old-being-subject-to-vile-abuse/50255

Some of the things said are absolutely insane, how they could even enter your head never mind putting them on a public forum is unbelievable.

That has to be one of the saddest (and most frightening) thing I've seen in a long time.

That's has to be the most twisted, vile and sick thing I have ever seen. See it's been reported to the police but no doubt they'll escape with a caution. Whether they actually mean it or it's just "banter" by keyboard warriors is irrelevant.

What the f**k is wrong with people? Sick sick individuals.

laoislad

There's trolling and then there's that which in my view goes way beyond trolling. They should be tracked down and arrested for that sort of stuff imo.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

ziggysego

Sick after seeing that. I hope the police are brought in and these sick vermin are giving some prison times. Disgusting.
Testing Accessibility

Boycey

I see one of those twitter accounts has been suspended and the other deleted (probably by the offender before they got a chance to suspend it)

seafoid

Quote from: Boycey on April 05, 2016, 02:31:33 PM
I see one of those twitter accounts has been suspended and the other deleted (probably by the offender before they got a chance to suspend it)
Social media has exposed a lot of behaviour that the media used to cover up. It seems Victorian but only.cos it was hidden up to now. Down the food chain things can be pretty grim.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

johnneycool

Quote from: seafoid on April 05, 2016, 03:50:33 PM
Quote from: Boycey on April 05, 2016, 02:31:33 PM
Social media has exposed a lot of behaviour that the media used to cover up. It seems Victorian but only.cos it was hidden up to now. Down the food chain things can be pretty grim.

And even up it, not forgetting Dave Cameron and the pigs head!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 04, 2016, 01:27:34 PM
Are you really surprised though? If there's one thing that twitter, especially, has shown us, it is that there are quite a few absolute cocks out there that weren't clattered half enough as young lads.
Bants mate, just bants. I agree, a shower of wankers.

muppet

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 04, 2016, 01:27:34 PM

I think it is more than quite a few. English football seems to attract more than its fair share and the tribalism that goes with following a club regularly crosses the line in my opinion. If Vardy played for a higher profile club, some fans of the rivals of that club would automatically attack critics of those texts with 'what about...' arguments or whatever.

I think that anything that is followed that religiously attracts both extreme behaviour and people that justify it.
MWWSI 2017

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.