Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: LeoMc on February 12, 2015, 10:36:30 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 12, 2015, 12:04:59 AM
Quote from: Hereiam on February 11, 2015, 10:46:50 PM
Reports that this young lad had died. What happened to him RIP
Assaulted by another (older) pupil allegedly.

Hit on the back of the head with a football, allegedly.

Thoughts are with him and his family.

Jesus. All loss of life is a tragedy but that would take the biscuit. Borderline incomprehensible. Hope he pulls through.

theticklemister

Three people died on my road in Liverpool in last week, two accidents and one murder.

JoG2

93-DY-SAM

Unfortunately it looks like Oisin is not going to recover from his injuries - http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-31382922. Thoughts and prayers are with his family at this stage.

Really gets on my wick, people who are quick to jump on hear-say and spread it as the gospel truth (not necessarily on here btw). Just look at Twitter, and some people/organisations over the past 24hrs or so in this particular case who should have more sense that to spread stories that they are unsure are 100% fact or are ambiguous. Disgusting.

AZOffaly

The priest should not be saying anything about this. Jesus. The lad is obviously in a bad way in hospital, but there's no need for people saying he's already dead, or he's not going to recover. Fecking hell.

93-DY-SAM

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 12, 2015, 03:15:01 PM
The priest should not be saying anything about this. Jesus. The lad is obviously in a bad way in hospital, but there's no need for people saying he's already dead, or he's not going to recover. Fecking hell.

I'd agree with that but in fairness the priest did say that he was relaying a message from the boys mother, hard to know as we don't know the full story behind it all. Regardless of any of that people should not be spouting stuff off as the truth when it's all hear-say and rumour esp. that the poor boy has passed when he hasn't. Completely disgusting.

gallsman

Equality Commission 'must pay £8,000 for sex discrimination'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-31439871

Whilst the irony is absolutely beautiful, I'm just in disk that you can take up to a five year career break.

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

illdecide

Quote from: nrico2006 on February 13, 2015, 10:59:04 AM
What happened the boy from Fermanagh?

TBH I don't know myself...I heard/read he got hit on the head with a ball but why would you arrest a 16 year old and release him on bail for that?...Either way it's not going to bring the lad back and its a tragedy no matter what happened the young lad and there are a lot of devastated families mourning the loss of Oisin...RIP Oisin...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

muppet

MWWSI 2017

heganboy

"St Patty's day" what the absolute f**k?

Seriously, kill anyone who says it, and then kill them again until they are very very dead

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

AZOffaly