Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billys Boots

Quote from: Declan on October 05, 2012, 11:57:32 AM
dinny you beat me to it- Say it often enough and it becomes the truth.

Time must operate like the ould trade magazines now - 'pay me enough and you can say whatever the f*ck you like!' 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

andoireabu

Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

Shamrock Shore

To copy a text I received from a fellow poster:

Time outdoes Playboy by putting a bigger Irish tit on its front cover

Bingo

The new Guinness "cloud" ad. WTF.

But it will do its job and get people talking about it ala the dairy milk ads.

theticklemister

just when yer there Bingo.

The amount of f**king advertisements on tv for bingo in England, i mean WTF....................

Bingo

Quote from: theticklemister on October 05, 2012, 09:20:09 PM
just when yer there Bingo.

The amount of f**king advertisements on tv for bingo in England, i mean WTF....................

Me and the other bingos are slowly taking over, get use to it, you's will all be at it soon!

Check. Full house. Two fat ladies.

laoislad

Quote from: Bingo on October 05, 2012, 09:17:21 PM
The new Guinness "cloud" ad. WTF.

But it will do its job and get people talking about it ala the dairy milk ads.

Well at least you didn't mention it....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Bensars

Quote from: andoireabu on October 05, 2012, 01:03:16 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-19846121
£50 for throwing apple core out the window

Heard him on radio earlier. Cost him £244 in total. He's a teacher who tried to be smart arse saying he was throwing organic matter into the hedge to feed insects etc.
He forgot the principal fact however that he was littering from his car. Judge felt he wasted court time contesting it. Fined him £150 and court costs.

Dougal Maguire

I fully sympathise with him. The apple core would probably feed a small family of robins for a weekend. I hate littering but I would throw an apple core out for the exact same reason as Mr Falls did.

Where do you draw the line with this, what about a farmer, or a Council worker, who cuts roadside hedges and verges leaves the cuttings on the road, or a farmer who fouls the road with muck from his slurry tanker
Careful now

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on October 06, 2012, 12:41:55 AM
I fully sympathise with him. The apple core would probably feed a small family of robins for a weekend. I hate littering but I would throw an apple core out for the exact same reason as Mr Falls did.

Where do you draw the line with this, what about a farmer, or a Council worker, who cuts roadside hedges and verges leaves the cuttings on the road, or a farmer who fouls the road with muck from his slurry tanker
jeez dont start the slurry war again!

Would also fire apple cores into the hedge. If it is organic matter and goes into a hedgerow it isnt exactly annoying someone. Every Sunday on the way for the papers there are bags of chippy wrappers etc fired along the rpad. These cnuts ARE littering imo.

Mentalman

Is the problem not that he was throwing something, "litter", from the car? Hope it was. I do tend to leave banana skins, apple cores etc. under hedges/ditches myself when out walking in the countryside, assuming it's OK as it biodegradable, am I wrong? Would never throw anything from a moving vehicle though, always thought it dangerous in any event.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on October 06, 2012, 12:49:52 AM
Littering keeps people in jobs. Keep Ireland employed. Keep Ireland untidy.
So does crime and ill health.

fitzroyalty

What a joke. What do these litter wardens do exactly? Just wander/drive about hoping to catch someone drop litter? Do they pick up any litter they come across themselves I wonder?

A mate of mine got done (rightly so) for dropping a cigarette butt in Belfast, but if one came up to and tried to fine me for dropping an apple core I'd tell him to do one.

cadence

just back from a night out and in a club i was in there was a thingmy of peanuts being sold. it wasn't like back in the day when you bought some peanuts and each packet removed unveiled a hot woman that wee bit more. now that was advertising. stuff you get these days is wtf in comparison. nudey peanut wimmin were ace.