Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Seen a 70+ year old woman sporting this look about Omagh this afternoon.  :o

Testing Accessibility

tyssam5

Fair play  to her, she looks good for 70.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: tyssam5 on July 02, 2012, 07:24:40 PM
Fair play  to her, she looks good for 70.
Most definitely. Seen worse at half her age.

ziggysego

Er.... that was the clothes she was wearing  ;D
Testing Accessibility

Cold tea

Quote from: ziggysego on July 02, 2012, 10:21:52 PM
Er.... that was the clothes she was wearing  ;D

How did she get them of that girl?

AshwoodGael

SCOOTER  NUTTER

A few years ago I was driving along a main road when I saw something that made me go "What the f@@k" instantly.

There in the hard shoulder doing about 20mph was a guy on a yellow scooter. Whats strange about that say you all ? Nothing, except he had a knapsack on his back with a level, and a saw and few more tools in it. So what says you again. Well, add into that the fact that he had a wheelbarrow somehow strapped across his back also. Okay I thought maybe I am still asleep or something.

Amazing says you but hang on thats only the half of it. Somehow wedged between the wheelbarrow and his back was ........................ a f%%king ladder. The 8ft variety. Mother of god I thought to myself.

The worst thing of all was that it was the only time the f**king camera wasnt in the car.

It was the start of the downturn so I said christ the poor B£stard has had his 4X4 repossessed. Despite the complete lunacy of it all I had quite a bit of admiration for his desire to get to work. It was about 10.30 am so obviously the 4x4 was more suitable for many reasons.

Note sure if he's still alive. Saw him one more time after that but he's surely deceased by now.

Classic and not a word of a lie.

haze

Coming here soon, Ireland lost. On BBC 3 now. Words fail me

ziggy90

Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

EagleLord

Quote from: haze on July 03, 2012, 09:48:35 PM
Coming here soon, Ireland lost. On BBC 3 now. Words fail me

I watched that show, serious eye opener. Rippin I missed last weeks about Greece. The Japanese one looks interestin next week!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Orior

Quote from: ONeill on July 10, 2012, 11:42:10 PM
Depressing on so many levels.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/11th-july-Bonefires/100705133312417

If the OO say that they have no control over these bonfires, then how come the local council is organised to come clean up the mess? And the Road Service have to come and re-tarmac the the roads.

Still, I remember one female Stormont minister saying that bonfires are great because they give young folk something to do. That lady has disappeared from the scene. I wonder why?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

johnneycool

Quote from: Orior on July 11, 2012, 12:13:11 AM
Quote from: ONeill on July 10, 2012, 11:42:10 PM
Depressing on so many levels.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/11th-july-Bonefires/100705133312417

If the OO say that they have no control over these bonfires, then how come the local council is organised to come clean up the mess? And the Road Service have to come and re-tarmac the the roads.

Still, I remember one female Stormont minister saying that bonfires are great because they give young folk something to do. That lady has disappeared from the scene. I wonder why?

Expect Shaws bridge to be closed tonight and the road recovered some time next week.
Can the PSNI not make a few arrests for deliberately blocking a public highway?

EagleLord

Fuckin joke all that. Some of them pictures are wild. Ok, the actual building of the things, is well class, fairplay in a way, structure-wise and the height they can get them. But that picture of the names of bloody sunday victims is a disgrace. And people wonder why we all cant get along? People who say that clearly not been affected by it directly.

omagh_gael

Was coming back from work in Lisburn yesterday (recently moved to Loughmacrory) over the Inishative road between Galbally and Carrickmore at about half one. Decided to pull over and have a sandwich and read through the paper. As there were no suitable lay-bys I turned onto the first side road I came across and pulled over in the first lay-by I came to.

So anyway I ate my lunch and was reading through the paper when after about half an hour I heard the sound of cars approaching very quick. All of a sudden two cars came over the crest of a small hill and skidded in front of my car. It was fecking two car loads of police! Two jumped out with machine guns drawn pointing at me and one approached my car. Needless to say I nearly sh*t the togs. So he asks me who I was, what I was doing there, where am I from, where was I going, show him ID. I explained the craic that I was taking it easy coming home from work, having a bit of lunch and  reading the paper at the first spot I found to pull over.

All he said was there was a spate of robberies against elderly people in the area (yeah right!) and that's why I was questioned. Without any hint of an apology for the OTT 'hold 'em up' routine they hopped in the car and took off like the hammers of hell. Leaving me choking on my crumbs, heading for home and a clean pair of boxers!

fitzroyalty