Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: EagleLord on April 08, 2012, 05:07:16 PM
Whats wrong with that? ???

Its Free Derry Corner- not a message board for teenage Celtic Followers. I feel for the lad but Christ if we started scrawling up on walls everytime someone got sick the Dulux shop would be low in stocks. It is not really a case of social injustice or the like  we are talking about here.

Hardy

"Unbelievable"? That a teenager scrawled graffiti on a wall?

Thefisherking

Quote from: Hardy on April 08, 2012, 06:52:02 PM
"Unbelievable"? That a teenager scrawled graffiti on a wall?

Free Derry Corner is unlikely to be classed as just 'a wall' and holds a significance beyond tagging and graffiti. It remains a focal point for a revolution against injustice and marginalization

ross4life

In recent hotel after been out untill 4am i hung the do not disturb sign on door the following morning at 9am i got a call from reception asking do i really not want to be disturbed?

On Delta flight back into Dublin the air hostess said after landing welcome to london's Dublin.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

johnneycool

Quote from: ross4life on April 08, 2012, 07:58:01 PM

On Delta flight back into Dublin the air hostess said after landing welcome to london's Dublin.

Well they probably thought the IMF's HQ were in the city of London

haranguerer

Quote from: johnneycool on April 09, 2012, 10:20:46 AM

Well they probably thought the IMF's HQ were in the city of London 

V good  :)

ziggy90

In recent hotel after been out untill 4am i hung the do not disturb sign on door the following morning at 9am i got a call from reception asking do i really  ;not want to be disturbed?

Was it on April 1st. :D
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Hereiam

The RUC videoing the cars parked on ballygawley street during sunday mass. A 5 min operation with hard men standing with guns as back up. WTF

Thefisherking

When did that happen? Thought that s@#t stopped years ago

Hereiam

ross4life

Quote from: ziggy90 on April 09, 2012, 11:26:16 AM
In recent hotel after been out untill 4am i hung the do not disturb sign on door the following morning at 9am i got a call from reception asking do i really  ;not want to be disturbed?

Was it on April 1st. :D
Was a few days after April fools day.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.