Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

Quote from: Boycey on October 10, 2011, 12:20:16 PM
Watching kids tv this morning (getting the young fella out to school) and the Christmas ads are in full flow. Saw an ad for this yoke. Basically the aim is kids gather around this dog and feed him, the first one to get him to shit 3 times is the winner ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDyOD1C67J0

Fcuk ye Boycey...the screen nearly got a mouthful tea there!!!
The Aristocrat Years

ross4life

Every time i see Pete Burns on the TV gets a WTF.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Olly on October 05, 2011, 12:00:22 PM
Quote from: pullhard on October 04, 2011, 07:47:17 PM
come back from the pub. walking on the middle of the path and i stands in a big dog shite. Why the F**k would any owner not pick that up!

I have seen this happened with my OWN EYES. I walk in forests almost every night on my own and sometimes I see men or women with their dogs and the dog squats. Last week I built up the courage and told the woman that I hoped she was to clean that up. She ignored me and told 'Princess' to come along. I was so enraged that I lifted the excrement and threw it at the back of her and ran away. I could see her getting her phone out so I took no chances and drove to another forest. That means if the police came to my door I can say sure I was at another forest. I made sure prople saw me at the second forest by urinating at the river, pretending to be drunk. That means there were witnesses.

Quote from: Sandino on October 05, 2011, 11:52:07 AM
People who go out walking, jogging or running late at night on country roads dressed from head to toe in black!

There's nothing in the rule books for driving that says you have to not slightly injure these people. Many times I have seen people in black running along the road at night and I'd be so enraged at their negligee that i'd purposely drive close and clip their elbows with the side mirrors etc. Then drive to a forest and do something so that other people can vouch that they saw you.

:D :D :D good stuff olly
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Carmen Stateside

Is that a dog with no head hes using for a bagpipe?  The auld boy can fair move too!

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Puckoon

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

ExiledGael

From this week's Impartial Reporter in Fermanagh.

Man jailed for placing human faeces on heater in bizarre experiment

Published 17 Oct 2011 16:30
Share this                 

A 30-year-old man who tried to turn his shit into gold by putting it on an electric heater has been jailed for three months.

Paul Moran's bizarre experiment caused around £3,000 worth of damage to his Housing Executive flat at Derrin Park in Enniskillen.

He admitted arson and endangering the lives of others.

He was given a one-month concurrent sentence for throwing his excrement around a holding cell at Enniskillen Police Station.

Upon his release he will spend a further 12 months on licence.

His Honour Judge McFarland told him: "Rather bizarely you were attempting to make gold from human faeces and waste products."

He described it as "an interesting experiment to fulfil the alchemist's dream", adding that it was never going to succeed.

Full story in Thursday's edition.

5 Sams

I think we can close this thread now.... :o :o :o...Holy fcuk :o
The Aristocrat Years