Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randomtask

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

f**king EMO next year playing "every body hurts" over and over and its blasting through my wall. What a g*ylord.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

4father

H must have been on his period ffs!  Had a good laugh at this.

Orior

Parents who sue schools. For example, a pupil is on a school skiing trip and falls on the slope. So the parents take the school to court?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

4father

That's a grind my gears one Orior.  Thats disgusting!!  Whats money going to do like, make the kids leg better?

pullhard

come back from the pub. walking on the middle of the path and i stands in a big dog shite. Why the F**k would any owner not pick that up!

illdecide

Quote from: pullhard on October 04, 2011, 07:47:17 PM
come back from the pub. walking on the middle of the path and i stands in a big dog shite. Why the F**k would any owner not pick that up!

Because its fecking rotten
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Sandino

People who go out walking, jogging or running late at night on country roads dressed from head to toe in black!
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

sans pessimism

"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

Olly

I have seen this happened with my OWN EYES. I walk in forests almost every night on my own and sometimes I see men or women with their dogs and the dog squats. Last week I built up the courage and told the woman that I hoped she was to clean that up. She ignored me and told 'Princess' to come along. I was so enraged that I lifted the excrement and threw it at the back of her and ran away. I could see her getting her phone out so I took no chances and drove to another forest. That means if the police came to my door I can say sure I was at another forest. I made sure prople saw me at the second forest by urinating at the river, pretending to be drunk. That means there were witnesses.

Quote from: Sandino on October 05, 2011, 11:52:07 AM
People who go out walking, jogging or running late at night on country roads dressed from head to toe in black!

There's nothing in the rule books for driving that says you have to not slightly injure these people. Many times I have seen people in black running along the road at night and I'd be so enraged at their negligee that i'd purposely drive close and clip their elbows with the side mirrors etc. Then drive to a forest and do something so that other people can vouch that they saw you.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

sans pessimism

Quote from: Olly on October 05, 2011, 12:00:22 PM

I have seen this happened with my OWN EYES. I walk in forests almost every night on my own and sometimes I see men or women with their dogs and the dog squats. Last week I built up the courage and told the woman that I hoped she was to clean that up. She ignored me and told 'Princess' to come along. I was so enraged that I lifted the excrement and threw it at the back of her and ran away. I could see her getting her phone out so I took no chances and drove to another forest. That means if the police came to my door I can say sure I was at another forest. I made sure prople saw me at the second forest by urinating at the river, pretending to be drunk. That means there were witnesses.

Quote from: Sandino on October 05, 2011, 11:52:07 AM

There's nothing in the rule books for driving that says you have to not slightly injure these people. Many times I have seen people in black running along the road at night and I'd be so enraged at their negligee that i'd purposely drive close and clip their elbows with the side mirrors etc. Then drive to a forest and do something so that other people can vouch that they saw you.
scary
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"