Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

So why is she in your life? You realise you can choose who you interact with, right?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Puckoon on September 12, 2011, 04:51:39 PM
So why is she in your life? You realise you can choose who you interact with, right?

We know the same people. Unfortunatly we always at the same parties, come across each other with work, even seem to go to the same nightclubs, have the same group of extended friends.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Forever Green

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 12, 2011, 04:55:14 PM

We know the same people. Unfortunatly we always at the same parties, come across each other with work, even seem to go to the same nightclubs, have the same group of extended friends.

hehe ;D

Regardless, tear into it if she is good looking. Thats just my advice though 8)

tbrick18

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 12, 2011, 04:50:52 PM
Quote from: Forever Green on September 12, 2011, 04:08:39 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 12, 2011, 12:59:49 AM
Quote from: Forever Green on September 12, 2011, 12:44:47 AM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 12, 2011, 12:13:37 AM
The dildohead bird who won't stop texting me tonight, ffs.

Stop imagining stuff

I wish I was, she is an absolute head wrecker. Neither of us can stand each other at all, can't understand what the fck she is texting me for. One of these arsebags that are all hugs and big hellos everytime ya meet but is a right bitch behing your back.

Either ride her or stop texting her. Problem solved ;D

I don't think they make vulcunised rubber that would protect you. I reckon she is like an STI version of medusa. She a good looking girl, but my definition of a ****. The freak was all excessively nice to me today, I think she must have had a fall to the head yesterday or something.

Just start telling people you bucked her and that you got an STI off her and make sure she finds out what your saying. Problem sorted.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Forever Green on September 12, 2011, 05:00:45 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 12, 2011, 04:55:14 PM

hehe ;D

Regardless, tear into it if she is good looking. Thats just my advice though 8)

ffs, I should have been able to avoid that one, especially as Maggie was caught out with a similar choice of words on another thread  :D

Dinny Breen

MGHU, are you looking for the boards approval? Me thinks you want to but are afraid of the possible consequence of failure...

Don't regret it just bang her...

#newbridgeornowhere

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Dinny Breen on September 12, 2011, 05:06:08 PM
MGHU, are you looking for the boards approval? Me thinks you want to but are afraid of the possible consequence of failure...

Don't regret it just bang her...

No I fail with many, many, many a women, trust me, but this one is freaking me out.

Dinny Breen

One my dogs needed some blood work, the vet took the sample and posted it off for analysis..

The vet rings to say that the blood has been robbed out of the post-office can we come down again...

WTF!!!!!
#newbridgeornowhere

Puckoon

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

muppet

Quote from: Dinny Breen on September 15, 2011, 03:05:25 PM
One my dogs needed some blood work, the vet took the sample and posted it off for analysis..

The vet rings to say that the blood has been robbed out of the post-office can we come down again...

WTF!!!!!

Your vet is a postman?
MWWSI 2017

Abble

ryan tubridy now loves travellers....he needs to relocate and live beside them for a while

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere