The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: muppet on October 13, 2015, 04:20:17 PM
Quote from: stew on October 13, 2015, 04:15:37 PM
Why does the so called free press not write about the horror in Palestine?

The UN sits idly by and the yanks do feck all but throw money at Israel to prop it up. shameful.

Obama has had the most acrimonious relationship with Israel for any US President ever. Surely you should be delighted with him and condemn his predecessors?

Acrimonious relationship yes but here is the rub, has he held them accountable or imposed sanctions or stopped giving them the big checks? Nope, he sat on his hands and has done nothing but feed the bastards that are killing Palestinian men, women and children, on this score he will get no praise from me!

The Palestinians had an opportunity for nationhood but Arafat blew it! I wish they had taken it, things would have been a lot better than they are now.

I condemn them all including him and Bush, Clinton etc, both Liberal and conservative, try that once muppet, take the blinkers off!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

muppet

Quote from: stew on October 13, 2015, 04:42:46 PM

The UN sits idly by and the yanks do feck all but throw money at Israel to prop it up. shameful.

Obama has had the most acrimonious relationship with Israel for any US President ever. Surely you should be delighted with him and condemn his predecessors?

Acrimonious relationship yes but here is the rub, has he held them accountable or imposed sanctions or stopped giving them the big checks? Nope, he sat on his hands and has done nothing but feed the b**tards that are killing Palestinian men, women and children, on this score he will get no praise from me!

The Palestinians had an opportunity for nationhood but Arafat blew it! I wish they had taken it, things would have been a lot better than they are now.

I condemn them all including him and Bush, Clinton etc, both Liberal and conservative, try that once muppet, take the blinkers off!

He can't hold them accountable, thanks to your beloved Republicans. You know the ones who snubbed The White House, and anyone remotely with a conscience, by holding Netanyahu up as a hero in Congress.

And you don't condemn them all. You only condemn Obama, over and over and over again. Do you think people can't see through this?
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on October 13, 2015, 04:47:34 PM
Quote from: stew on October 13, 2015, 04:42:46 PM

I do hold them accountable, I think the Israeli leader is a war criminal and should be held accountable for the atrocities he has had committed through his armies.

The republicans stance on Palestine is an absolute disgrace, it is shameful what they are allowing to happen to the Palestinian people.

Is that strong enough rhetoric for you muppet????

Can you hold the President of the US of A accountable for his non action on this issues when he had the backing of both houses?

Acrimonious relationship yes but here is the rub, has he held them accountable or imposed sanctions or stopped giving them the big checks? Nope, he sat on his hands and has done nothing but feed the b**tards that are killing Palestinian men, women and children, on this score he will get no praise from me!

He can't hold them accountable, thanks to your beloved Republicans. You know the ones who snubbed The White House, and anyone remotely with a conscience, by holding Netanyahu up as a hero in Congress.

And you don't condemn them all. You only condemn Obama, over and over and over again. Do you think people can't see through this?

muppet

QuoteI do hold them accountable, I think the Israeli leader is a war criminal and should be held accountable for the atrocities he has had committed through his armies.

The republicans stance on Palestine is an absolute disgrace, it is shameful what they are allowing to happen to the Palestinian people.

Can you hold the President of the US of A accountable for his non action on this issues when he had the backing of both houses?

I agree with all of that.

Obama deserves some criticism, fair enough, but he still went further than anyone before him. How useless have they been?
MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on October 13, 2015, 05:08:38 PM
QuoteI do hold them accountable, I think the Israeli leader is a war criminal and should be held accountable for the atrocities he has had committed through his armies.

Obama deserves some criticism, fair enough, but he still went further than anyone before him. How useless have they been?

How has he went further? He did not have the balls to put the f**kers in their place when he had the clout to do so, it works like this, when you are the Prez and you own both houses you in effect, can do whatever the feck you like, especially with the majorities he had, on this issue he did feck all, to his credit he continues to be frosty to the war criminal, that is the height of his helping the Palestinian people.

muppet

Quote from: stew on October 13, 2015, 05:13:09 PM

How has he went further? He did not have the balls to put the f**kers in their place when he had the clout to do so, it works like this, when you are the Prez and you own both houses you in effect, can do whatever the feck you like, especially with the majorities he had, on this issue he did feck all, to his credit he continues to be frosty to the war criminal, that is the height of his helping the Palestinian people.

That still puts him ahead of any other President.

As for having both Houses, we both know it is not as simple as that. Democrats have historically supported Israel, but that is weakening.

MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: muppet on October 13, 2015, 05:18:17 PM
Quote from: stew on October 13, 2015, 05:13:09 PM

That still puts him ahead of any other President.

As for having both Houses, we both know it is not as simple as that. Democrats have historically supported Israel, but that is weakening.

It cannot weaken fast enough, but at least it is weakening on that side of the house, the republicans shat the bed on Israel.

Eamonnca1

Israel has shifted so far to the right that they're losing support on the American left that they used to take for granted. Younger people in the states are a lot more likely to sympathize with the Palestinians. The biased pro-Israeli media coverage will only get them so far. Time's running out for the Zionist state, I think.

stew

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 13, 2015, 11:47:40 PM
Israel has shifted so far to the right that they're losing support on the American left that they used to take for granted. Younger people in the states are a lot more likely to sympathize with the Palestinians. The biased pro-Israeli media coverage will only get them so far. Time's running out for the Zionist state, I think.

You think wrong!

These f**kers are serious fighting machines that are going to destroy anyone who dares cross them!

Eamonnca1

Without Anerican support they're nothing. They're losing American support.

Gmac

The have lost the support of  the Obama government which will be gone in 16 months things could change around completely after he is gone.if Israels time is running out what will it be replaced by another situation like Syria  or  Libya  the world is volatile enough right now .

stew

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 14, 2015, 03:49:21 AM
Bollocks, they are a tremendous fighting machine, Egypt Syria and Jordan had a rattle at them and lost in 6 days, 6 fooking days, and golden balls Nasser led the charge if memory serves.

AZOffaly

Quote from: stew on October 14, 2015, 01:36:34 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 14, 2015, 03:49:21 AM
Bollocks, they are a tremendous fighting machine, Egypt Syria and Jordan had a rattle at them and lost in 6 days, 6 fooking days, and golden balls Nasser led the charge if memory serves.

How many billions a year does the US give Israel in 'aid' that ends up in the IDF? Without that money, you'd see how tremendous they are.

give her dixie

It doesn't matter who is President, as their 1st loyalty is to Israel. Hardly one politician in the US isn't indebted to the large
and influential Jewish lobby group AIPAC. Once elected, they will vote every time in favour of the Apartheid state and hand over
vast sums of US taxpayers money. Roughly $7 million per day is handed over in military aid. Add in additional hundreds of millions for
their Iron Dome project, and along with a free trade agreement, they do quite nicely from the USA.

Plus they get full protection at UN when it comes to been found guilty of vast crimes against humanity. Obama has joined the list
of Presidents who have just rolled over and vetoed any resolution against them. He is a puppet to the Israelis, and they shit on
him every chance they get. He just sits there and laps it up like the obedient child he was elected to be.

The only hope for any change in the region is coming through the boycott movement as political leaders have failed the
PAlestinians time and time again. Even the Irish have failed them, especially Sinn Fein who use their struggle as a political
hobby horse they can jump on and off. 

Israel will self destruct, and when they do, the world will be fcuked.......
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

give her dixie

This is a statement from the warmonger Clinton who hopes to be president. Not one word on the 24 odd Palestinians who have been murdered, many of them children:

Hillary Clinton Statement on Recent Violence in Israel

"I am alarmed by the recent wave of attacks against Israelis, including more than a dozen separate attacks since last Saturday. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families. Men and women living in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, and elsewhere cannot carry groceries or travel to prayer without looking over their shoulder. It is wrong, and it must stop. There's no place for violence--only dialogue can produce a lasting peace."
next stop, September 10, for number 4......