The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trileacman

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on July 18, 2015, 08:39:39 PM
Quote from: stew on July 18, 2015, 08:24:12 PM
Quote from: under the bar on July 18, 2015, 08:04:40 PM

In related news a radical Palestinian Muslim kills 4 marines in Chatanooga, TN.

I am sure it is America's fault in a lot of your minds! >:(

To throw that question back to you Stew,  45 people are violently murdered in the USA every day.  Were the other 41 killed that day America's fault or not?

So a non answer then!

A f**king Palestinian Muslim killed 4 human beings in the name of Allah! How do you expect the USA to react???

And many liberal assholes over here dont want to close the borders! The mind boggles.

Just closing the borders is too liberal, the USA should kick out everyone who wasn't born there. Up for it?

f**k to the rest of the world taking back a load of nutcases.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

macdanger2

Quote from: stew on July 18, 2015, 07:55:37 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 10, 2015, 11:16:57 PM
Quote from: macdanger2 on July 08, 2015, 10:03:31 PM
Just watched a doc on BBC about the kids affected by the recent wars in gaza, terrible stuff.

One year today since the most recent war began and seems like very little has changed for these people

Watched it also.... Dreadful plight.... Continuous cycle of hate and doctrine.... Will never see that change in my lifetime

You're right, we should make those Palestinian kids pay for what that guy did

Rossfan

To throw that question back to you Stew,  45 people are violently murdered in the USA every day.  Were the other 41 killed that day America's fault or not?

So a non answer then!

A f**king Palestinian Muslim killed 4 human beings in the name of Allah! How do you expect the USA to react???

And many liberal assholes over here dont want to close the borders! The mind boggles.

Just closing the borders is too liberal, the USA should kick out everyone who wasn't born there. Up for it?
Better if they kicked out all the people of European and African ancestry  ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

gallsman

So a non answer then!

He wasn't Palestinian you blinkered imbecile.

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: trileacman on July 18, 2015, 08:45:35 PM

So a non answer then!

f**k to the rest of the world taking back a load of nutcases.

Ireland would get plenty it seems

stew

Quote from: gallsman on July 18, 2015, 09:45:22 PM

So a non answer then!

I am not blinkered, he was born in Kuwait and lived in Jordan and Palestine, at the time of writing I was reading a report which said he was Palestinian, obviously it was wrong and so was I.

As for your comments about me, well I dont give a shite, to me you are pond scum gallbladder!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

gallsman

I'd love to see some of these reports you speak of as he was identified very quickly as a Kuwaiti born American.

Eamonnca1

He was Palestinian? That's the first I've heard of it.

dec

So a non answer then!

Should they have closed the border before they let you in?

muppet

Quote from: stew on July 18, 2015, 10:15:30 PM
Quote from: gallsman on July 18, 2015, 09:45:22 PM

So a non answer then!

I am not blinkered, he was born in Kuwait and lived in Jordan and Palestine, at the time of writing I was reading a report which said he was Palestinian, obviously it was wrong and so was I.

As for your comments about me, well I dont give a shite, to me you are pond scum gallbladder!

What borders do you close to keep out Kuwaiti, Jordanian, Palestinian jihadists?

Canada?
Mexico??
Cuba???
MWWSI 2017

stew

To answer your question I would say this, since America can do no right,no matter what they do, I think they should let absolutely no one in for the next generation! They should become isolationists, and let the rest of the world fend for themselves, that way the chinese and russians, as well as the muslim world can ruin the rest of the world, then and only then  would some of you c***ts realize the yanks actually are kind of a big deal in world politics!

Obviously I dont want this to happen but I do want the states to disallow 100% of people who might want to bring harm to her people barred forever from her shores, be they Canadian, Muslim Christian or Jew!

stew

Quote from: gallsman on July 18, 2015, 10:39:24 PM
I'd love to see some of these reports you speak of as he was identified very quickly as a Kuwaiti born American.

I read a blog just after it happened and it was wrong and as a result I was absolutely wrong, 100% wrong to be precise.

stew

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 20, 2015, 06:03:20 AM
He was Palestinian? That's the first I've heard of it.

He wasn't, I was wrong and I apologise unreservedly!

muppet

Quote from: stew on July 26, 2015, 06:55:22 PM
To answer your question I would say this, since America can do no right,no matter what they do, I think they should let absolutely no one in for the next generation! They should become isolationists, and let the rest of the world fend for themselves, that way the chinese and russians, as well as the muslim world can ruin the rest of the world, then and only then  would some of you c***ts realize the yanks actually are kind of a big deal in world politics!

Obviously I dont want this to happen but I do want the states to disallow 100% of people who might want to bring harm to her people barred forever from her shores, be they Canadian, Muslim Christian or Jew!

The US couldn't possibly even dream of that, as their economy would collapse in days.
MWWSI 2017

trileacman

Quote from: stew on July 26, 2015, 06:55:22 PM

Would this isolationalist policy see them stop sticking their f**king noses in corners round the world where they've no f**king call, be it Palestine, Syria, Ukraine or Kenya?
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014