The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

I had thought about going to the belfast one today but am very glad I didn't. The unfortunate thing with here is that it has been hijacked by both loyalists and republicans.

glens abu

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 19, 2014, 11:08:04 PM
I had thought about going to the belfast one today but am very glad I didn't. The unfortunate thing with here is that it has been hijacked by both loyalists and republicans.

Too lazy to get get your arse of the sofa? The rally today was organised by the trade union movement nothing to do with loyalist or Republicans,because a few of the loyalist flag protesters stayed behind to jeer those at the rally it gives you an excuse to justify being lazy. :-[ :-[ :-[

imtommygunn

I was in the gym actually. Is that too lazy for you?

I know it was trade unions. They weren't the pricks fighting.

Minority. Majority. Spoiled. Fill in the blanks.

What are the headlines now? Palestine rally or the trouble at it.

glens abu

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 19, 2014, 11:22:01 PM
I was in the gym actually. Is that too lazy for you?

I know it was trade unions. They weren't the pricks fighting.

Minority. Majority. Spoiled. Fill in the blanks.

What are the headlines now? Palestine rally or the trouble at it.

Wise up what trouble are you talking about? A few flag protesters got their Israeli flags taken from them and that was it.Nobel prize winner Mairead Maguire spoke at it along with trade union members,friends of Palestine and others who care about the abuse of human rights but you work out in the gym incase there is someone who might offend you.Grow a pair.

imtommygunn

The trouble that's all over the news and has taken the headlines from something positive?

Grow a pair my arse. You know nothing about me barring the fact I didn't go to one event. The city hall at 12 on a Saturday is full of vitriolic people and I prefer not to be in the company of people like those.

If you do fair enough.

glens abu

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 19, 2014, 11:36:45 PM
The trouble that's all over the news and has taken the headlines from something positive?

Grow a pair my arse. You know nothing about me barring the fact I didn't go to one event. The city hall at 12 on a Saturday is full of vitriolic people and I prefer not to be in the company of people like those.

If you do fair enough.

It was 3.00 pm and all I know about you is what you told me,that you would rather play in the gym than stand in  support  for those being murdered in Gaza incase someone Loyalist Republican or otherwise might annoy you.Again grow a pair.

imtommygunn

Sorry I'll go back in my box now will I?

I hope the protest achieved what it set out to and was disappointed to see the headlines on it. And I thought it was at 12.

Best of luck with your future chastising of people.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 19, 2014, 11:51:37 PM
Sorry I'll go back in my box now will I?

I hope the protest achieved what it set out to and was disappointed to see the headlines on it. And I thought it was at 12.

Best of luck with your future chastising of people.
Bastard! If you had attended the bombardment of Gaza might have stopped.

give her dixie

Quote from: glens abu on July 19, 2014, 11:19:15 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on July 19, 2014, 11:08:04 PM

Too lazy to get get your arse of the sofa? The rally today was organised by the trade union movement nothing to do with loyalist or Republicans,because a few of the loyalist flag protesters stayed behind to jeer those at the rally it gives you an excuse to justify being lazy. :-[ :-[ :-[

Neither of them were missed.

Across the world today millions of people marched in support of the Palestinians in Gaza who are been bombarded by land sea and air by the 4 th largest military in the world. A Nuclear powered military at that. In London alone over 100,000 turned out. Thousands in Belfast, Derry, Dublin, Limerick, Lurgan where I was honored to speak, and many many other towns throughout Ireland.

If anyone here is basing their views on the situation in Palestine on what I post, then they are blinding themselves to the reality. See past me and see the situation for what it is. A GENOCIDE
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

give her dixie

Quote from: whitey on July 19, 2014, 10:41:31 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on July 19, 2014, 10:28:50 PM
Quote from: whitey on July 19, 2014, 10:20:00 PM
Quote from: seafoid on July 19, 2014, 09:42:02 PM
Whitey
Gaza is a concentration camp. Israel guards it. Gaza has been under Israeli siege since 2007.
There was one ceasefire that hamas was not consulted about and a second of 5 hours to get medicine and food in after israel killed 4 10 year olds.
The American political system is responsible for Israel's behaviour. Rich Jews like Adelson have bought Obama and are buying all the 2016 candidates such as Christie and Warren. Israel is untouchable, above international law. Hamas is asking for the siege to be lifted. Nobody else is going to help. Israel is run by sociopaths.

Help me out then.....Gaza shares a border with Egypt....which is a Muslim country

Why don't the Egyptians lift the siege and help them out?

Egypt is now run by General Sissi, a brutal Dictator who was installed by the west in a coup against the Muslim Brotherhood who were democratically elected.

The US funds the Egyptian military to the tune of $1 billion a year. They call the shots

Tony Blair has now taken a job as an adviser with Sissi. That tells you all you need to know.

I honestly question where you're getting your information

It's so wrong it seems like you're actually making this stuff up

You subtly imply that Obama supported the overthrow of the Muslim Brotherhood, when the opposite is in fact the case-he supported them and took a lot of heat for doing so

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/19/senator-obama-administration-secretly-suspended-military-aid-to-egypt.html

Well to start with, I don't get my news primarialy from the Main Stream News.

However, what I have stated was reported on the MSM.

The Muslim Brotherhood's Mohammed Mursi has been declared the winner of Egypt's presidential election run-off.

He won 51.73% of the vote, beating former PM Ahmed Shafiq, the Higher Presidential Election Commission said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-18571580

Egypt's army has removed President Mohammed Morsi from power, suspended the
constitution and pledged new elections following mass protests (that lasted about a week)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23173794

I was wrong on the amount of aid they recieve. They recieve $1.3 Billion, which by the way, was released to them earlier this year. Obama pushed it through:

"The president must certify that Egypt is "sustaining the strategic relationship with the United States," and "meeting its obligations under the 1979 Egypt-Israel Peace Treaty."

Following that certification, Congress would allow Obama to give the Egyptian government $250 million in economic support. Also, Obama could give the Egyptian military $1.3 billion"

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/01/13/congress-to-give-egypt-1-5-billion-in-aid.html

Tony Blair has agreed to advise the Egyptian president, Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, who came to power in a military coup last year, as part of a programme funded by the United Arab Emirates that has promised to deliver huge "business opportunities" to those involved, the Guardian has learned.

The former prime minister, now Middle East peace envoy, who supported the coup against Egypt's elected president Mohamed Morsi, is to give Sisi advice on "economic reform" in collaboration with a UAE-financed taskforce in Cairo

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/jul/02/tony-blair-advise-egypt-president-sisi-economic-reform

If you need any further info, just shout

give her dixie

This is what we are dealing with in Egypt, and who Tony Blair is now drawing a wage from.

Do not for one minute expect any help from egypt towards the Palestinians in Gaza:

Egypt: Brotherhood's Badie among mass death sentences

A judge at a mass trial in Egypt has recommended the death penalty for 683 people - including Muslim Brotherhood leader Mohammed Badie.

The defendants faced charges over an attack on a police station in Minya in 2013 in which a policeman was killed.

However, the judge also commuted to life terms 492 death sentences out of 529 passed in March in a separate case.

Also on Monday, a court banned a youth group that helped ignite the uprising that toppled Hosni Mubarak in 2011.

The decision passed in Cairo to outlaw the April 6 pro-democracy movement was based on a complaint that accused the group of "tarnishing the image" of Egypt and colluding with foreign parties.

The verdict hit waiting relatives like a body blow. Several women collapsed on the ground, and had to be carried away. Others clustered together in their grief, some holding photos of their loved one. A man stood weeping in front of a line of riot police, protesting that his brother was an innocent man.

One woman told us her 15-year-old son was among the almost 700 men who received a preliminary death sentence.

Confusion added to the torment for those whose loved ones were among 529 men in a separate mass trial in which 37 life sentences were upheld, and the rest commuted to life imprisonment.

In the chaos outside the court relatives could not find out which men had been condemned to hang. One woman told us her son - who died three years ago - had been convicted in the case.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-27186339

whitey

FFS you're having me on right...

After getting elected the MB then attempted to dismantle the constitution and implement Sharia Law

Is that what you wish for the people of Egypt?

Then they set their sights on Israel that would have started a regional war, which would have one outcome-

What about the 120000 civilians killed in the last 18 months in Syria in Muslim on Muslim conflict

ObMa backed the MB-that's a fact. Google it if you don't believe me

The biggesst Democratic donor in the past decade was George Soros.

George Soros is far from a friend of Israel-google it if you don't believe me

If anything what our exchange has proved is that it's not as simple as one side being wrong and the other right. There's wrongdoing on both sides and there's plots and subplots and interference by other interested parties

give her dixie

Quote from: whitey on July 20, 2014, 01:08:19 AM

After getting elected the MB then attempted to dismantle the constitution and implement Sharia Law

Then they set their sights on Israel that would have started a regional war, which would have one outcome-

What about the 120000 civilians killed in the last 18 months in Syria in Muslim on Muslim conflict

If anything what our exchange has proved is that it's not as simple as one side being wrong and the other right. There's wrongdoing on both sides and there's plots and subplots and interference by other interested parties

And what about, and what about, and what about, and what about, and what about, and what about...............

Carmen Stateside

GHD been sitting watching that live stream of Gaza. Is that actual people praying over speakers or is it recordings? Is it even prayers?

whitey

Quote from: give her dixie on July 20, 2014, 01:55:49 AM
Quote from: whitey on July 20, 2014, 01:08:19 AM

And what about, and what about, and what about, and what about, and what about, and what about...............

I don't know if you're posting is meant as humour, an insult or a subtle attempt at irony.  Either way, Israel is going nowhere, and the sooner Hamas get that into their thick skulls the better it will be for everyone...especially the Palestinian people