The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Worker

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 19, 2014, 03:29:02 AM
Quote from: JimStynes on July 18, 2014, 06:35:50 PM
Has Israel got any supporters in here apart from Sheehy?
What do you consider Israel "support" as opposed to simply taking a stand against the classical anti-Semitic stance ?

If someone states that Israel is guilty of war crimes, that they should obey UN directives, that points out the Religious extremism of the settlers, that states continuously that they should withdraw to the 1967 borders, that supports military strikes (by a neutral force) against
Israel, that has called numerous times for a buffer force that will hit the Israelies as a hard as they hit the Palestinians....

If the only concession that is requested is the security of the jewish people so that they do not face a second attempt at extermination then you tell me, JimStynes, you p***k, what you mean by an Israel "supporter".

I look forward to your response...if you have the guts.

Looks like someone is throwing his toys outta the pram, miaowwww

whitey

Quote from: muppet on July 19, 2014, 07:37:14 PM
Quote from: whitey on July 19, 2014, 07:12:55 PM
Quote from: muppet on July 19, 2014, 04:56:04 PM
Quote from: whitey on July 19, 2014, 04:50:47 PM
Whats so fvcking annoying about this thread is the simplistic "Israelis are bad, Palestinian are innocent victims" undertone to most anti Israeli statements.

Extreme Islam is Incompatible which western democracy and that's what Hamas are

http://gulfnews.com/news/region/palestinian-territories/hamas-new-islamist-law-causes-fury-in-palestine-1.1309704

Hamas are murdering scumbags who DO in fact launch missiles from schools and hospitals-THAT IS A FACT.

The Israelis aren't much better in their response, but save me the perennial victim hood act

But yet somehow better?

Hamas and their terrorist predecessors in palestine are scum. They trigger a reaction they know will kill their own people. They are beneath contempt.

But to suggest the people who are so easily provoked into slaughtering the proverbial fish in a barrel are somehow better is about as twisted logic as you can get.

To my mind, the Israeli leadership are the 21st century's first real monsters.

Well I haven't seen the Israelis behead anyone for holding hands in public or who coerce preteen so to becoming suicide bombers with the promise of 35 virginia or whatever

There were 2 cease fires this week which would have given Hamas an out, but instead they choose war-fvckin losers

You are arguing for their slaughter on religious grounds?

Have no idea where you pulled that from. I'm not  arguing for the slaughter of anyone

JimStynes

Quote from: The Worker on July 19, 2014, 07:52:37 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 19, 2014, 03:29:02 AM
Quote from: JimStynes on July 18, 2014, 06:35:50 PM
Has Israel got any supporters in here apart from Sheehy?
What do you consider Israel "support" as opposed to simply taking a stand against the classical anti-Semitic stance ?

If someone states that Israel is guilty of war crimes, that they should obey UN directives, that points out the Religious extremism of the settlers, that states continuously that they should withdraw to the 1967 borders, that supports military strikes (by a neutral force) against
Israel, that has called numerous times for a buffer force that will hit the Israelies as a hard as they hit the Palestinians....

If the only concession that is requested is the security of the jewish people so that they do not face a second attempt at extermination then you tell me, JimStynes, you p***k, what you mean by an Israel "supporter".

I look forward to your response...if you have the guts.

Looks like someone is throwing his toys outta the pram, miaowwww

You're the next innocent victim in his firing line! Typical Israel supporter

muppet

Quote from: whitey on July 19, 2014, 07:54:30 PM
Whats so fvcking annoying about this thread is the simplistic "Israelis are bad, Palestinian are innocent victims" undertone to most anti Israeli statements.

http://gulfnews.com/news/region/palestinian-territories/hamas-new-islamist-law-causes-fury-in-palestine-1.1309704

Hamas are murdering scumbags who DO in fact launch missiles from schools and hospitals-THAT IS A FACT.

The Israelis aren't much better in their response, but save me the perennial victim hood act

But yet somehow better?

Hamas and their terrorist predecessors in palestine are scum. They trigger a reaction they know will kill their own people. They are beneath contempt.

But to suggest the people who are so easily provoked into slaughtering the proverbial fish in a barrel are somehow better is about as twisted logic as you can get.

Well I haven't seen the Israelis behead anyone for holding hands in public or who coerce preteen so to becoming suicide bombers with the promise of 35 virginia or whatever

There were 2 cease fires this week which would have given Hamas an out, but instead they choose war-fvckin losers

Have no idea where you pulled that from. I'm not  arguing for the slaughter of anyone

You seem to be arguing against anyone who says the slaughter in Gaza is wrong. Apologies if I have it wrong, but it is an easy connection to make.
MWWSI 2017

whitey

Quote from: muppet on July 19, 2014, 08:05:02 PM
Quote from: whitey on July 19, 2014, 07:54:30 PM

But yet somehow better?

You seem to be arguing against anyone who says the slaughter in Gaza is wrong. Apologies if I have it wrong, but it is an easy connection to make.

I think it's terrible and wrong, but I also think that Hamas is somewhat responsible for drawing it upon their people

They cannot militarily defeat Israel and every time they start firing rockets or kidnapping soldiers everyone knows what the outcome will be

There were TWO ceasefire this week-Hamas chose war over peace

give her dixie

Jonathan Miller @millerC4 58m

The IDF told journalists that Hamas is using us as "human shields" and said it would facilitate our "expedited passage from Gaza"
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

seafoid

Whitey
Gaza is a concentration camp. Israel guards it. Gaza has been under Israeli siege since 2007.
There was one ceasefire that hamas was not consulted about and a second of 5 hours to get medicine and food in after israel killed 4 10 year olds.
The American political system is responsible for Israel's behaviour. Rich Jews like Adelson have bought Obama and are buying all the 2016 candidates such as Christie and Warren. Israel is untouchable, above international law. Hamas is asking for the siege to be lifted. Nobody else is going to help. Israel is run by sociopaths.

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on July 19, 2014, 07:38:59 PM
Quote from: seafoid on July 19, 2014, 07:07:34 PM
Muppet

Normal channels are broken. Israel doesn't recognise either international law or the geneva conventions in gaza. The americans won't do anything because of all the jewish money that sponsors the politicians. Gaza is tired of being shafted. Israel will not tolerate a Palestinian state.
If they do nothing the siege continues.
What would you do?

If you are arguing for Hamas firing rockets, which achieves absolutely nothing strategically or militarily, but has an horrific downside, then we will have to agree to disagree. You will not persuade me that there is any merit in it.
I think it's a strategic attempt to leverage international action to lift the siege. They know Israel will respond disproportionately and kill lots of children. They have reasonable demands. Maybe you believe Israel is a rational player that observes the rules. 

seafoid

Apparently Israel has far fewer collaborators in Gaza now so far less intelligence on what they are looking for. All the while they are killing children which goes down very badly outside Israel.
And today hamas militants used a tunnel to go 3km into Israel and kill 2 soldiers. This doesn't usually happen when israel goes turkey shooting.

whitey

Quote from: seafoid on July 19, 2014, 09:42:02 PM
Whitey
Gaza is a concentration camp. Israel guards it. Gaza has been under Israeli siege since 2007.
There was one ceasefire that hamas was not consulted about and a second of 5 hours to get medicine and food in after israel killed 4 10 year olds.
The American political system is responsible for Israel's behaviour. Rich Jews like Adelson have bought Obama and are buying all the 2016 candidates such as Christie and Warren. Israel is untouchable, above international law. Hamas is asking for the siege to be lifted. Nobody else is going to help. Israel is run by sociopaths.

Help me out then.....Gaza shares a border with Egypt....which is a Muslim country

Why don't the Egyptians lift the siege and help them out?

whitey

Whitey

And I'm, Im not
being a smart ar$e by asking you this question but I'm curious as to where are you getting your information about Adeslon.

He pulled out all the stops to defeat Obama

It detracts from the validity of your arguments to post something that a 5 second google search could determine

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/03/25/sheldon-adelson-spent-93-million-on-the-2012-election-heres-how/

give her dixie

Quote from: whitey on July 19, 2014, 10:20:00 PM
Whitey

Help me out then.....Gaza shares a border with Egypt....which is a Muslim country

Egypt is now run by General Sissi, a brutal Dictator who was installed by the west in a coup against the Muslim Brotherhood who were democratically elected.

The US funds the Egyptian military to the tune of $1 billion a year. They call the shots

Tony Blair has now taken a job as an adviser with Sissi. That tells you all you need to know.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on July 19, 2014, 10:26:24 PM
Whitey

And I'm, Im not
being a smart ar$e by asking you this question but I'm curious as to where are you getting your information about Adeslon.

He pulled out all the stops to defeat Obama

It detracts from the validity of your arguments to post something that a 5 second google search could determine

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/03/25/sheldon-adelson-spent-93-million-on-the-2012-election-heres-how/
Some other zionist billionaire funded obama. Maybe it was Saban. GOP and Dem pols bend over in front of jewish money and give israel a free pass in return, Did you hear de blasio at AIPAC ?

whitey

Quote from: give her dixie on July 19, 2014, 10:28:50 PM
Whitey

Egypt is now run by General Sissi, a brutal Dictator who was installed by the west in a coup against the Muslim Brotherhood who were democratically elected.

The US funds the Egyptian military to the tune of $1 billion a year. They call the shots

Tony Blair has now taken a job as an adviser with Sissi. That tells you all you need to know.

I honestly question where you're getting your information

It's so wrong it seems like you're actually making this stuff up

You subtly imply that Obama supported the overthrow of the Muslim Brotherhood, when the opposite is in fact the case-he supported them and took a lot of heat for doing so

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/19/senator-obama-administration-secretly-suspended-military-aid-to-egypt.html

Myles Na G.

Quote from: whitey on July 19, 2014, 10:41:31 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on July 19, 2014, 10:28:50 PM
Whitey

I honestly question where you're getting your information

It's so wrong it seems like you're actually making this stuff up

You subtly imply that Obama supported the overthrow of the Muslim Brotherhood, when the opposite is in fact the case-he supported them and took a lot of heat for doing so

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/19/senator-obama-administration-secretly-suspended-military-aid-to-egypt.html
We live in the age of the information super highway. You can get information from everywhere and anywhere. You choose which information you want to believe. Do you take your view of the world from Republican News or the News Letter, from the Guardian or the Daily Telegraph, from the Indie or the Irish Times? The likes of GHD and Seafoid prefer to highlight only the information which supports their world view, which is that Israel is always the bad guy and the Palestinians are always the victims. Most people look on with horror at the unfolding violence in the middle east and the mounting death toll in Gaza. GHD and Seafoid also pretend to be horrified, but only because the victims are Palestinian. If Israeli kids were dying in equal numbers, they'd find reasons to justify it. GHD and Seafoid are the reason why I stay away from rallies in support of Gaza.