The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

So wullie fraser and co countered the palestinian protest in belfast today by protestin with israeli flags ::)

whitey

Whats so fvcking annoying about this thread is the simplistic "Israelis are bad, Palestinian are innocent victims" undertone to most anti Israeli statements.

Extreme Islam is Incompatible which western democracy and that's what Hamas are

http://gulfnews.com/news/region/palestinian-territories/hamas-new-islamist-law-causes-fury-in-palestine-1.1309704

Hamas are murdering scumbags who DO in fact launch missiles from schools and hospitals-THAT IS A FACT.

The Israelis aren't much better in their response, but save me the perennial victim hood act

muppet

Quote from: whitey on July 19, 2014, 04:50:47 PM
Whats so fvcking annoying about this thread is the simplistic "Israelis are bad, Palestinian are innocent victims" undertone to most anti Israeli statements.

http://gulfnews.com/news/region/palestinian-territories/hamas-new-islamist-law-causes-fury-in-palestine-1.1309704

Hamas are murdering scumbags who DO in fact launch missiles from schools and hospitals-THAT IS A FACT.

The Israelis aren't much better in their response, but save me the perennial victim hood act

But yet somehow better?

Hamas and their terrorist predecessors in palestine are scum. They trigger a reaction they know will kill their own people. They are beneath contempt.

But to suggest the people who are so easily provoked into slaughtering the proverbial fish in a barrel are somehow better is about as twisted logic as you can get.

To my mind, the Israeli leadership are the 21st century's first real monsters.
MWWSI 2017

give her dixie

This is what we are dealing with.......

Expel Palestinians, populate Gaza with Jews, says Knesset deputy speaker

Israel must attack Gaza even more mercilessly, expel the population and resettle the territory with Jews, the deputy speaker of Israel's parliament, the Knesset, has said.

Moshe Feiglin, a member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's ruling Likud Party, makes the call in an article for the Israeli news website Arutz Sheva.

Feiglin demands that Israel launch attacks "throughout Gaza with the IDF's [Israeli army's] maximum force (and not a tiny fraction of it) with all the conventional means at its disposal."
Force Gaza population out

"After the IDF completes the 'softening' of the targets with its firepower, the IDF will conquer the entire Gaza, using all the means necessary to minimize any harm to our soldiers, with no other considerations," Feiglin writes in one of several calls for outright war crimes.

Following the reconquest, Israel's army "will thoroughly eliminate all armed enemies from Gaza. The enemy population that is innocent of wrongdoing and separated itself from the armed terrorists will be treated in accordance with international law and will be allowed to leave," Feiglin writes.

"Gaza is part of our land"

"Gaza is part of our Land and we will remain there forever," Feiglin concludes. "Subsequent to the elimination of terror from Gaza, it will become part of sovereign Israel and will be populated by Jews. This will also serve to ease the housing crisis in Israel."

Feiglin has a long history of incitement. Last week he expelled Arab members of the Knesset who dared to criticize Israel's ongoing slaughter in Gaza and called for Israel to cut off power to dialysis patients there.

As of now, ninety percent of Gaza is without electricity, journalist Mohammed Omer reports, and most Palestinians in Gaza are getting as little as two hours of electricity per day.

Death toll climbs relentlessly

More than 100 Palestinians have been killed in the last 48 hours as Israel continues its indiscriminate attacks on Palestinians throughout the occupied Gaza Strip by land, sea and air.

By Saturday afternoon in Gaza, the thirteenth day of Israel's current bombardment and invasion of the coastal territory, 339 people, the vast majority civilians, had been killed in total and 2,500 injured.

Tens of thousands have fled their homes, primarily in the north and east of Gaza, seeking shelter from the Israeli assault in United Nations-run schools.
Genocidal demands

Feiglin's call for the destruction of the Palestinian community in Gaza has some resonance.

Just a day before Feiglin's article, Rabbi Ben Packer made a similar demand, calling the current assault "an opportunity for Israel to achieve a victory – to move the border" by conquering northern Gaza.

Packer is the director of "Heritage House," a settlement in occupied East Jerusalem that houses so-called "lone soldiers," men recruited from overseas to join the Israeli occupation forces.

Israel's former settlers in Gaza, evacuated in 2005, would be given the first opportunity to "settle in the regained territory," Packer said.

Packer, a settler from the United States and volunteer in the Israeli army, previously served as the "Rabbi on Campus" at the University of North Carolina and Duke University.

Calls like Feiglin's and Packer's for genocidal-scale violence against Palestinians are being heard with ever more frequency from Israeli leaders.

A call for genocide of the Palestinians by Ayelet Shaked, a rising star in Israel's Habeyit Hayehudi (Jewish Home) party, part of the government, received global notoriety after The Electronic Intifada translated and exposed it earlier this month.

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/expel-palestinians-populate-gaza-jews-says-knesset-deputy-speaker

Link to Original article:  http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/15326
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on July 19, 2014, 04:56:04 PM

But yet somehow better?

Hamas and their terrorist predecessors in palestine are scum. They trigger a reaction they know will kill their own people. They are beneath contempt.

But to suggest the people who are so easily provoked into slaughtering the proverbial fish in a barrel are somehow better is about as twisted logic as you can get.

Hamas are as scum as the mayo men who were thrown into that blowhole in downpatrick head in 1798. 1798 was stupid too. The redcoats killed a lot of people in reprisal. It would have been better to do nothing and die in the famine. Gaza should just accept apartheid and eventual ethnic cleansing. Israel is psychotic now and will never allow a palestinian state.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

JimStynes

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 19, 2014, 03:29:02 AM
Quote from: JimStynes on July 18, 2014, 06:35:50 PM
Has Israel got any supporters in here apart from Sheehy?
What do you consider Israel "support" as opposed to simply taking a stand against the classical anti-Semitic stance ?

If someone states that Israel is guilty of war crimes, that they should obey UN directives, that points out the Religious extremism of the settlers, that states continuously that they should withdraw to the 1967 borders, that supports military strikes (by a neutral force) against
Israel, that has called numerous times for a buffer force that will hit the Israelies as a hard as they hit the Palestinians....

If the only concession that is requested is the security of the jewish people so that they do not face a second attempt at extermination then you tell me, JimStynes, you p***k, what you mean by an Israel "supporter".

I look forward to your response...if you have the guts.

I was asking an honest question as I am only in and out of this thread and you reply with insults. You and Willie must have been getting awfully wound up at those Palestinian Peace protests today.

muppet

Quote from: seafoid on July 19, 2014, 05:56:36 PM

But yet somehow better?

Hamas are as scum as the mayo men who were thrown into that blowhole in downpatrick head in 1798. 1798 was stupid too. The redcoats killed a lot of people in reprisal. It would have been better to do nothing and die in the famine. Gaza should just accept apartheid and eventual ethnic cleansing. Israel is psychotic now and will never allow a palestinian state.

Not accepting apartheid does not automatically mean firing useless rockets at the ethnic cleansers.
MWWSI 2017

give her dixie

Click on this link as it is a live stream coming out of Gaza. They are pounding the shit out of the place right now

http://www.aa.com.tr/live1/gaza-live.html

JimStynes

Quote from: give her dixie on July 19, 2014, 06:58:36 PM
Click on this link as it is a live stream coming out of Gaza. They are pounding the shit out of the place right now

http://www.aa.com.tr/live1/gaza-live.html

Was that you in Lurgan today GHD? Saw a few Israel supporters turned up as well!!

give her dixie

T'was me all right. The young boy in the car playing the flute band music wasn't long speeding off when he saw a few lads heading over......

Great turnout for such short notice

seafoid

Muppet

Normal channels are broken. Israel doesn't recognise either international law or the geneva conventions in gaza. The americans won't do anything because of all the jewish money that sponsors the politicians. Gaza is tired of being shafted. Israel will not tolerate a Palestinian state.
If they do nothing the siege continues.
What would you do?

whitey

But yet somehow better?

Well I haven't seen the Israelis behead anyone for holding hands in public or who coerce preteen so to becoming suicide bombers with the promise of 35 virginia or whatever

There were 2 cease fires this week which would have given Hamas an out, but instead they choose war-fvckin losers

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on July 19, 2014, 07:12:55 PM

Extreme Islam is Incompatible which western democracy and that's what Hamas ar

But yet somehow better?

Well I haven't seen the Israelis behead anyone for holding hands in public or who coerce preteen so to becoming suicide bombers with the promise of 35 virginia or whatever

There were 2 cease fires this week which would have given Hamas an out, but instead they choose war-fvckin losers
Israel is hardly civilised, whitey, they just have more sophisticated weapons.

muppet

Quote from: whitey on July 19, 2014, 07:12:55 PM

But yet somehow better?

You are arguing for their slaughter on religious grounds?
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: seafoid on July 19, 2014, 07:07:34 PM
Muppet

Normal channels are broken. Israel doesn't recognise either international law or the geneva conventions in gaza. The americans won't do anything because of all the jewish money that sponsors the politicians. Gaza is tired of being shafted. Israel will not tolerate a Palestinian state.
If they do nothing the siege continues.
What would you do?

If you are arguing for Hamas firing rockets, which achieves absolutely nothing strategically or militarily, but has an horrific downside, then we will have to agree to disagree. You will not persuade me that there is any merit in it.
MWWSI 2017