The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on March 11, 2013, 11:52:33 AM
Disgusting attempt at oneupmanship.

Three children were butchered in their beds by a 17 and an 18 year old. One of those children was a baby, who had her throat slit from ear to ear to stop her crying. They were discovered by their 11 year old sister. When neighbours eventually entered the house they found a 2 year old toddler shaking his dead parents to try and waken them.

There is a special kind of warped hatred that can make someone be proud to do this kind of savagery. Killing in the heat of battle is completely different from the stalking and premeditated slaughtering of 3 children. You know that, and I find your attempt to shift the focus totally disgraceful.
No it isn't. Political murder is all the same- whether it is a Jew in an office controlling a drone or a Palestinian with a knife.

Israel hasn't been in a real war war since 1982.  Gaza is slaughter, not war.
Israel tried the same in Lebanon in 2006 and went home with its tail between its legs.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Ball DeBeaver

Now you show yourself as the low-life you are.

Even most of the palestinian groups in Gaza had the decency to denounce these animals for the vile act they committed, all except GHD's mates in Hamas. To go out with the intention of slitting the throat of children deserves everyones contempt, but our resident jihadists fail to see the problem.
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

Ball DeBeaver

ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

seafoid

Do you want pictures of all the palestinians Israel has killed since those settlers were murdered?
What are Jews doing in the West Bank anyway? 

It isn't Israel.

Ball DeBeaver

Quote from: seafoid on March 11, 2013, 12:25:18 PM
Do you want pictures of all the palestinians Israel has killed since those settlers were murdered?

It isn't Israel.
So it's OK for the Hamas poster boy to post photos of flattened buildings, but it isn't to show photos of the subject at hand.

It's their fault they got murdered, shouldn't have been there in the first place. Gotchya.
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

seafoid

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on March 11, 2013, 12:31:44 PM

It isn't Israel.
So it's OK for the Hamas poster boy to post photos of flattened buildings, but it isn't to show photos of the subject at hand.

It's their fault they got murdered, shouldn't have been there in the first place. Gotchya.
They have no right to be there. But they shouldn't have been killed. Nobody should die for Zionism.

They are great PR fodder for people like you though so it worked out well, didn't it`?
And of course it takes away from what GHD posted too, doesn't it?

Ball DeBeaver

Should all good Irish men slit the throats of any Brits living in Ireland? After all, they're occupying part of our land and shouldn't be here.

GHD only posted those photos to try and detract from the story I posted, and will be seen as the stunt it was by anyone with any sense. He should be ashamed of himself, but he won't. He likes to cosy up to his murderous chums in Hamas too much.
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

LeoMc

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on March 11, 2013, 01:03:54 PM
Should all good Irish men slit the throats of any Brits living in Ireland? After all, they're occupying part of our land and shouldn't be here.

GHD only posted those photos to try and detract from the story I posted, and will be seen as the stunt it was by anyone with any sense. He should be ashamed of himself, but he won't. He likes to cosy up to his murderous chums in Hamas too much.

He has already answered you.
Quote from: seafoid on March 11, 2013, 12:39:15 PM

It isn't Israel.

They have no right to be there. But they shouldn't have been killed. Nobody should die for Zionism.

They are great PR fodder for people like you though so it worked out well, didn't it`?

seafoid

Quote from: LeoMc on March 11, 2013, 01:33:27 PM
Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on March 11, 2013, 01:03:54 PM

He has already answered you.
Quote from: seafoid on March 11, 2013, 12:39:15 PM

It isn't Israel.

Jewish settlers belong in Israel. It is illegal under international law to settle a population in occupied territory.
Israel should take the f**kers home.
And they are civilians so they shouldn't be assaulted.

Ball DeBeaver

But that's a problem in itself. Hamas etc don't even want ANY Israeli state. They don't want a single jew anywhere from the Jordan to the Med, even though there have been jews living (and for much of that time, ruling) the place they call their home, long before there was any muslim religion. The palestinians are just going to have to get used to the fact that there is an Israeli state there, and it ain't going away.
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

seafoid

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on March 11, 2013, 01:51:09 PM
But that's a problem in itself. Hamas etc don't even want ANY Israeli state. They don't want a single jew anywhere from the Jordan to the Med, even though there have been jews living (and for much of that time, ruling) the place they call their home, long before there was any muslim religion. The palestinians are just going to have to get used to the fact that there is an Israeli state there, and it ain't going away.
The israeli state runs from the Med to the Jordan. Only Jews have full rights in it.
And that state is fucked long term. Because you can't sell apartheid to the world.
Not even Jews can. Not even whining antisemitism.

Ball DeBeaver

Do you believe that Israel has a right to exist as a sovereign state? Please give me an example of where you think the borders should be.
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

seafoid

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on March 11, 2013, 02:10:30 PM
Do you believe that Israel has a right to exist as a sovereign state? Please give me an example of where you think the borders should be.
I think they have a right to a state. They are there for 3 generations. Most Israelis are just ordinary people and they
don't have an alternative. So

1947 UN recommendations.
Plus compensation for refugees.

But I think it's too late for that now. I think it will be one state . Formalised.
It already is one state. 

The whole Jewish land spiel is bullshit.

Ball DeBeaver

Quote from: seafoid on March 11, 2013, 02:21:15 PM
I think they have a right to a state. They are there for 3 generations. Most Israelis are just ordinary people and they
don't have an alternative. So

At least we agree on something, even though the Palestinians are against the whole idea of Israel as a state. But at least we're getting somewhere.

Quote1947 UN recommendations.
Plus compensation for refugees.
Personally, I can't see how 1947 borders could work in real life. They split up the region far more than it is at the minute, with nobody in Jerusalem.
Without Israel, or both sides to administer Jerusalem I can't see how Israel would be willing to accept that, seeing as when E Jerusalem was under Jordanian rule, jews weren't allowed to go there. North, south and west Jerusalem are predominately jewish anyway, so would it not be better for there to be an agreed tract of land fron the bulk of Israeli land to the west of jerusalem as a corridor to Jerusalem? No matter what way it's carved up, everyone is going to have to give up something. UN administration in Jerusalem would just be a farce.
I totally agree about compensation for anyone disposessed by the conflict, but where do you draw the line? As I have said before, there are just as many displaced jews, as palestinians, so what happens about them? The agreement between Israel and the palestinians would have to include the adjoining arab nations to have any hope of working, and they too would have to pay up for their part in the whole mess.

QuoteBut I think it's too late for that now. I think it will be one state . Formalised.
It already is one state. 

The whole Jewish land spiel is bullshit.
I disagree about it being too late. For there to one formalised state, then the only way Israel could hold it's jewish majority, is by your favourite word, apartheid. That just isn't going to happen. There is no way on earth the US could continue to support Israel after that, and Israel just couldn't survive without US support. (Even if you think it's happening already)
I think that the two state solution is the only feasible option, but it will take a hell of a lot of diplomacy for Israel to feel comfortable with having a sovereign palestinian state, just itching to take on Israel and settle a few scores. Both sides have a lot of growing up to do. But I would bet my last penny that there will be a physical wall between the two for a long time to come.

The whole "jewish land" spiel is bullshit and can't reasonably be used as an argument. But what the palestinians have to accept is that there was a jewish state there long before any of them were, so an accommodation needs to be made, that both sides will have to learn to live side by side. The jews had that land taken from them every bit as much as palestinians feel they are having it taken from them.

ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

LeoMc