The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

Ball de beaver, ye have joined a GAA forum to primarly to discuss GAA matters.  Ye seem to come on her for one purpose to support Israel's regime. Go and join a pro-israel capitalist board to discuss matters there or please join in GAA matters.

Ball DeBeaver

Quote from: theticklemister on January 23, 2013, 09:07:07 PM
Ball de beaver, ye have joined a GAA to primarly discuss GAA matters.  Ye seem to come on her for one purpose to support Israel's regime. Go and join a pro-israel capitalist board to discuss matters there or please join in GAA matters.
Got a link for any good ones?
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

Ball DeBeaver

Quote from: seafoid on January 23, 2013, 07:51:23 PM
Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on January 23, 2013, 06:49:06 PM

Get used to it.
that wall is a sign of how well integrated Zionism is in the region.

Reminds me of this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krak_des_Chevaliers

Fabulus castle but they could only hang onto it for 200 years.

The Crusaders were like the Zionists.
That wall reminds me of the hatred Israel's neighbours (not to mention,  unfortunately,  a lot of us paddies) have towards her, and their constant need to be vigilant.
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

Rossfan

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on January 23, 2013, 09:06:37 PM
Do you think brits should be bricked every time they drive down an Irish road, or are you being an hypocritical p***k? After all, they should be "at home in their own country. " ::)

You obviously didn't hear of the Good Friday Agreement between Ireland/Britain/Nationalists/Unionists which diverted our disagreements from militaristic activities to political.
Pity the Israeli Government wouldn't try doing the same.
As for going around calling people names like p****k who don't like to Israel's land grabbing/apartheid etc .... grow up a biteen and try and broaden your mind.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

seafoid

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on January 23, 2013, 09:15:35 PM

Get used to it.

Reminds me of this

That wall reminds me of the hatred Israel's neighbours (not to mention,  unfortunately,  a lot of us paddies) have towards her, and their constant need to be vigilant.
the wall is nowhere near Israel 's border s. It is a land grab .
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Ball DeBeaver

Quote from: seafoid on January 23, 2013, 09:20:42 PM

Get used to it.

Reminds me of this

Could you please point me to where this internationally recognised, legally binding border is? All I can see is an armistice line, drawn up as a demarcation line, to be finalised only in event of a final settlement. I think you'll find that that big concrete wall will end up being the internationally recognised, legally binding border. Nice, isn't it?
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

seafoid

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on January 23, 2013, 09:31:20 PM

Get used to it.

Reminds me of this

Could you please point me to where this internationally recognised, legally binding border is? All I can see is an armistice line, drawn up as a demarcation line, to be finalised only in event of a final settlement. I think you'll find that that big concrete wall will end up being the internationally recognised, legally binding border. Nice, isn't it?

The border is the ceasefire line of 1948. You know that. You know why the US embassy is in Tel Aviv and why the airport in Jerusalem has been shut since 4 June 1967 and that every Jew living in occupied East Jerusalem is a settler.

Anyway it doesn't matter . Israel is not able to sell apartheid to the goys. And Israel is slowly killing itself. 

Ball DeBeaver

Quote from: seafoid on January 23, 2013, 09:58:03 PM
Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on January 23, 2013, 09:31:20 PM

Get used to it.

Reminds me of this

The border is the ceasefire line of 1948. You know that. You know why the US embassy is in Tel Aviv and why the airport in Jerusalem has been shut since 4 June 1967 and that every Jew living in occupied East Jerusalem is a settler.

Anyway it doesn't matter . Israel is not able to sell apartheid to the goys. And Israel is slowly killing itself.
Even the most rabid hamas leaders have said that the borders will be negotiated along the 1967 lines. What do you know, that they don't? Israel has NO internationally recognised, legally binding Eastern borders with Judea and Samaria, or Gaza.
From memory, Jerusalem airprot was in use up until 1980's, but was forced to close because foreign airlines were afraid to use it as it was deemed too dangerous, due to the fact that the pals couldn't be trusted not to attack them.

You are showing your ignorance of the situation in E Jerusalem by saying that "every Jew living in occupied East Jerusalem is a settler". Jordan expelled the large jewish population from the area while it was under their control, demolished synagogues and forbid any jews from worshipping at the wailing wall. Jerusalem was always the capital of Israel, since before biblical times, and will remain their capital for as long as Israel exists. The USA  doesn't have an embassy there because the US will not recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel until there is a final settlement with the pals.
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

seafoid

Jerusalem airport hasn't been used by foreign airlines since Israel occupied it.
The world does not recognise Israeli sovereignty over East Jerusalem.
That's why the US embassy is in Tel Aviv.

Ball DeBeaver

Palestinians desecrate Jewish holy site

Thursday, January 24, 2013 |  Israel Today Staff   

Jewish worshippers visiting the tomb of the biblical patriarch Joseph in the Palestinian-controlled town of Nablus (Shechem) on Wednesday were shocked to find the holy site severely desecrated.

The group of some 2,500 Jewish pilgrims told Israel's Maariv newspaper that Jewish holy books at the site had been burned, furniture smashed, the smell of urine was abundant, and there was evidence of an effort to burn down the structure.

"Only barbarians would do horrible things like this to such a holy site," local Jewish leader Gershon Mesika told the newspaper. "Israel can no longer allow its holy places to be freely desecrated."

Joseph's Tomb is situated on the outskirts of Nablus, a large Arab-dominated town that occupies the location of biblical Shechem. Until the outbreak of the Second Intifada in 2000, Israel maintained an IDF-protected enclave around the tomb, providing Jewish worshippers with free and uninterrupted access.

But when the tomb was besieged by Palestinian mobs and an IDF soldier was killed defending the site in late 2000, Israel agreed to cede control to the Palestinian Authority with guarantees that the holy place would be protected.

Not hours after Israel evacuated, a Palestinian mob was permitted to storm and raze Joseph's Tomb.

Jewish groups periodically visit the site under army protection, and have restored much of the damage, but the tomb is regularly desecrated by local Palestinians.

The international community has been completely silent regarding this ongoing hate crime and the lack of religious freedom afforded Jews who wish to pray at this biblical landmark.

Just another example of hatred eminating from the peace loving palestinians. While muslims worship freely in Israel, these palestinians show what they think of religious sites of other religions. Scum, pure scum.
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

give her dixie

Witness: Israeli soldier killed woman 'in cold blood'

HEBRON (Ma'an) – "I saw an Israeli soldier on the main road firing gunshots haphazardly, so I put my left hand on Lubna's back, and grabbed her to try and run backward. A gunshot hit my hand, and I shouted as I ran.

"I thought Lubna was running behind me until I reached the security guards of Al-Arrub College who took me to a clinic in the camp before an ambulance arrived and took me to hospital."

This, says Suad Jaara, 28, is what she witnessed Wednesday afternoon when Israeli officers near al-Arrub refugee camp shot her and her friend Lubna al-Hanash. Lubna, 22, died hours later.

Speaking to Ma'an, Jaara said Thursday that she and Lubna were walking on the campus of Al-Arrub College about 100 meters from the main road when they came under fire.

"An Israeli soldier was shooting from his rifle while a white car was parked on the roadside. There was nobody in the area except Lubna and I. He was a criminal ... yes, a criminal who opened fired at us in cold blood killing Lubna and injuring me."

Jaara's testimony contradicts claims by the Israeli army's chief of central command on Channel 10 Wednesday evening that the woman was trying to hurl a Molotov cocktail at an Israeli vehicle.

An army spokeswoman also told Ma'an on Wednesday that "soldiers were attacked by Palestinians who hurled multiple firebombs at them while they were traveling near al-Arrub. Soldiers returned fire and the circumstances of the incident are currently being reviewed."

But Jaara says she and her late friend were the only ones in the area, walking around and enjoying the scenery.

"Lubna arrived two days ago to visit her sister, who is married to my brother. She had heard about Al-Arrub College and she wanted to visit it. I accompanied her to campus and she admired the area because it's in a charming natural landscape. When we decided to leave campus, a criminal fired at us and Lubna died a martyr."

Jaara is an employee at the Ministry of Prisoners Affairs. Her brother Jihad was a gunman in Fatah's al-Aqsa Brigades in the Bethlehem area. He was deported to Ireland after the Nativity Church siege in 2002.

http://maannews.net/ENG/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=558946
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

give her dixie

Since the 'ceasefire' after the last Israeli attack on Gaza 2 months ago...

In Gaza, at least...

4 people have been killed
77 people have been injured (16 of them children)
5 Israeli military incursions (not to mention regular fire into Gaza from Israeli border positions)
14 attacks on fishermen at sea

In the West Bank and East Jerusalem, at least...

6 people have been killed (3 of them children)
79 people have been injured (18 of them children)
531 Israeli military incursions
29 attacks by illegal (usually armed) Israeli settlers
2105 olive trees destroyed or damaged
18 houses or agricultural structures demolished
4 tented dwelling villages attacked with confiscation or damage to residential tents
1 new settlement outpost officially recognised by the Israeli state
3000+ new settlement units announced

And in all occupied Palestine together, at least...
438 Palestinians have been arrested (66 of them children, including one baby)
8 International and Israeli human rights defenders arrested

AND..... drum roll... inside Green Line Israel...

0 prosecutions of settlers or Israeli soldiers

(figures based on PCHR reports and media coverage)
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Ball DeBeaver

IDF‏@IDFSpokesperson

In a violent riot in Judea & Samaria earlier today, Palestinians hurled an improvised grenade and 5 firebombs at security forces

IDF‏@IDFSpokesperson

Palestinians hurled 4 firebombs at IDF post near Bethlehem. Another 2 firebombs were later hurled at an Israeli vehicle near Hebron.
IDF‏@IDFSpokesperson

Multiple violent incidents in Judea & Samaria in past few hours, incl grenade, firebombs hurled at Israelis and IDF troops by Palestinians
IDF‏@IDFSpokesperson

Earlier, IDF soldiers were attacked by Palestinians who hurled multiple firebombs at them in Judea & Samaria. The soldiers returned fire.
IDF‏@IDFSpokesperson

Israeli civilian injured due to rocks hurled by Palestinians at a bus driving through Judea & Samaria.
IDF‏@IDFSpokesperson

Hamas commander Jabarin: we teach our kids to be suicide bombers.
http://www.idfblog.com/hamas/2013/01/21/hamas-commander-zaher-jabarin-we-teach-our-kids-to-be-suicide-bombers/

This is just some of the things Israelis have to contend with, in the last 3 days. Not the last 2 months. Nice people, these palestinians.
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

seafoid

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on January 24, 2013, 05:19:11 PM
IDF‏@IDFSpokesperson

In a violent riot in Judea & Samaria earlier today, Palestinians hurled an improvised grenade and 5 firebombs at security forces

IDF‏@IDFSpokesperson

Palestinians hurled 4 firebombs at IDF post near Bethlehem. Another 2 firebombs were later hurled at an Israeli vehicle near Hebron.
IDF‏@IDFSpokesperson

Multiple violent incidents in Judea & Samaria in past few hours, incl grenade, firebombs hurled at Israelis and IDF troops by Palestinians
IDF‏@IDFSpokesperson

Earlier, IDF soldiers were attacked by Palestinians who hurled multiple firebombs at them in Judea & Samaria. The soldiers returned fire.
IDF‏@IDFSpokesperson

Israeli civilian injured due to rocks hurled by Palestinians at a bus driving through Judea & Samaria.
IDF‏@IDFSpokesperson

http://www.idfblog.com/hamas/2013/01/21/hamas-commander-zaher-jabarin-we-teach-our-kids-to-be-suicide-bombers/

This is just some of the things Israelis have to contend with, in the last 3 days. Not the last 2 months. Nice people, these palestinians.
Where are Judea and Samaria ?

Ball DeBeaver

Quote from: seafoid on January 24, 2013, 05:44:28 PM
Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on January 24, 2013, 05:19:11 PM
IDF‏@IDFSpokesperson

IDF‏@IDFSpokesperson

IDF‏@IDFSpokesperson

IDF‏@IDFSpokesperson

IDF‏@IDFSpokesperson

IDF‏@IDFSpokesperson

Where are Judea and Samaria ?
Read yer bible. They've been there for thousands of years.
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל