Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on December 29, 2012, 09:17:44 PM
Quote from: seafoid on December 29, 2012, 07:52:46 AM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on December 29, 2012, 02:32:32 AM
Quote from: seafoid on December 28, 2012, 08:53:52 PM
Itchy,
I don't think the Palestinians are perfect. They could do things better. They have their own issues. I wouldn't vote hamas. Non violence would get more sympathy. It wouldn't make any difference against the israeli army though. Ask the people of bil'in.
But the Palestinians don't run the system. The jews do and for over 60 years they have been denying palestinians rights on the basis they are barbarians. And the Jews in israel are comfortable with apartheid. And that is the most important thing.  I don't think jewish apartheid has a future. Btw I think you have learnt a good bit recently so keep it up

Hatred of jews is your primary concern. The Palestinian cause is merely incidental. It is important that people are aware of this.
You should go and see a shrink. If Kerry were winning all Irelands would following me around the board  be the only way to get you through the winter?  Paidi o se was a legendary marker but you are just an internet user.

Maybe that shrink could look into your obsessed little mind and figure out how Galway, of all places,  could breed such a vicious anti-semite.

I'm all booked up Mike, I'm going to have to do ballbag in the evenings and weekends so Seafood will have to wait. But in the meantime he should recognise that individual suffering on both sides of the divide is the same and no one has a monopoly on sorrow. If he can admit this then his numerous posts can be taken more seriously and not as those of someone who does, at times, come across as anti "jewish".

Ball DeBeaver

ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

Itchy

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on December 29, 2012, 11:10:41 PM
Does your carer not read your posts first?

You're posts are getting shorter, this is good and an important step. Hopefully soon we can get down to no words then I can help you evolve into something better. Keep the faith ballbag.

Myles Na G.

Quote from: Itchy on December 29, 2012, 05:45:54 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on December 28, 2012, 11:35:28 PM
Quote from: Itchy on December 28, 2012, 10:35:33 PM
Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on December 28, 2012, 10:06:37 PM
Quote from: Itchy on December 28, 2012, 06:42:29 PM
Why are you on a gaa forum ballbag?
can I ask you, we're you brought up to be disrespectful and childish? Even in our deepest disagreements, I have found other posters mature enough to at least use the others correct username and not resort to petty name calling.

Did your parents never tell you not to answer a question with another question? Why are you on a gaa forum ballbag?

Did you forget to log on as your alter ego before you posted Millie.
But why are you on a gaa forum ballbag?

seafoid

So is ball de beaver someone from the cavan thread? Did he cross myles and morph into a zionist?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Itchy

Quote from: seafoid on December 30, 2012, 06:52:08 AM
So is ball de beaver someone from the cavan thread? Did he cross myles and morph into a zionist?

Its an interesting theory Seafood. However I have to say I have not seen ballbag or Millie na gcaorach over on the Cavan thread. I don't think either are big supporters of Cavan or of the GAA in general to be honest.

Itchy

Quote from: Myles Na G. on December 30, 2012, 01:35:15 AM
Quote from: Itchy on December 29, 2012, 05:45:54 PM
Quote from: Myles Na G. on December 28, 2012, 11:35:28 PM
Quote from: Itchy on December 28, 2012, 10:35:33 PM
Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on December 28, 2012, 10:06:37 PM
Quote from: Itchy on December 28, 2012, 06:42:29 PM
can I ask you, we're you brought up to be disrespectful and childish? Even in our deepest disagreements, I have found other posters mature enough to at least use the others correct username and not resort to petty name calling.

Did your parents never tell you not to answer a question with another question? Why are you on a gaa forum ballbag?

Did you forget to log on as your alter ego before you posted Millie.
But why are you on a gaa forum ballbag?

Strange behaviour Millie Na Gcaorach. You quote me but are addressing ballbag. Is seems that perhaps you are addressing me as ballbag, very odd (please see below for a possible reason for this). Very well I will answer. I signed up to talk about GAA originally but when I saw a problem on here my training tells me to try an fix that problem.

Your 2nd attempt to defend your friend is admirable, but misguided, as I am only trying to help old ballbag. It is interesting from a psychologists perspective to see one WUM defend another WUM. Very interesting indeed as it means there are only three possibilities..

1- Millie Na Gcaorach and Ballbag are one and the same unwell individual.
2- There is loyalty between WUM's
3- Millie Na Gcaorach and Ballbag are lovers (most likely gay lovers)

I am leaning towards number 3 given the way Millie na Gcaorach reacted twice with some aggression to my healing of Ballbag. That aggression probably comes from jealousy that I am making progress with Ballbag where Millie Na Gcaorach could not. I just want to say Millie, its OK. You keep loving Ballbag and I'll send him back to you a bigger, more important, more adequate lover.

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Ball DeBeaver

There are many things we disagree on GHD, but now we can both agree who the WUM is.
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

give her dixie

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/dec/30/israeli-arab-flotilla-election

Israeli-Arab politician who was on Gaza protest flotilla can stand for re-election

An Israeli-Arab politician who took part in a flotilla attempting to breach the blockade of Gaza in 2010 will be able to compete in the general election in three weeks after the supreme court unanimously overturned a ban on her candidacy.

A panel of nine judges overruled a decision by the central elections committee to disqualify Haneen Zoabi from seeking re-election as a member of the Israeli parliament. The committee's decision was based on her participation in the flotilla.

Following the supreme court's ruling on Sunday, Zoabi said the attempt to bar her from the election was "the result of political and personal persecution against me, against my party and against the Arab public as a whole".

But, she added: "This ruling does little to erase the threats, delegitimisation and physical as well as verbal abuse that I have endured ... over the past three years."

Zoabi, a member of the Israeli-Arab party Balad, was elected to parliament almost four years ago. In May 2010, she was a passenger on the Mavi Marmara, on which nine Turkish activists were killed by Israeli commandos intent on stopping the flotilla reaching Gaza.

She later had her parliamentary privileges revoked but an attempt to bring criminal charges against her failed. She was assigned special protection after receiving death threats.

Last month she spoke out against the Israeli offensive on Gaza, saying Israel was breaking international law and "no military force can crush the people's survival instinct".

After a supreme court hearing last week against the disqualification, Zoabi was heckled and jostled by around 30 rightwing activists outside the court, forcing her to take shelter until security guards cleared the area.

The court did not issue reasons for its ruling, but will issue a detailed judgment at a later date. Israel's attorney-general said there was insufficient evidence to disqualify Zoabi.

Attempts during previous election campaigns to disqualify Israeli-Arab candidates have also been overturned by the supreme court. Israeli-Arabs make up 20% of the country's 7.8 million population, and there are currently 11 members of the 120-seat parliament representing Israeli-Arab parties.

Following Sunday's ruling, Zoabi's lawyer, Hassan Jabarin said: "The fact that the repeated attempts to disqualify Arab [members of parliament] and political parties made over the last 15 years have had no legal basis, as the Israeli supreme court has consistently ruled, indicates that the aim of the rightwing is to de-legitimise the elected Arab leadership in Israel.

"The case of Haneen Zoabi differs from the others in that an attempt was made to dehumanise her and to attack her personally as a woman. She was also branded as a terrorist simply for participating in the Gaza freedom flotilla, which was a legitimate political act, and even though she has not been indicted for any crime."

Likud-Beiteinu, the rightwing alliance headed by the prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, said it would amend the law in the next parliamentary term to "clearly state that anyone supporting terror is automatically disqualified" from being a member of parliament.

Other politicians who backed the move to disqualify Zoabi spoke of their regret at the supreme court's decision. Danny Danon, who presented an 11,000-signature petition to the elections committee demanding Zoabi's candidacy be banned, said: "Today the court decided to back the Marmara's terrorist instead of the navy commandos ... Zaobi belongs in prison."
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Ball DeBeaver

Likud MK Vows 'Zoabi Law'; 'Her Proper Place Is Jail'
The next Knesset will be asked to pass a law to bar "Mavi Mamara" Zoabi from the legislature once and for all, Likud MK Danon said.

AAFont Size
By Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu
First Publish: 12/30/2012, 11:52 AM

IHH terror activists preparing to attack IDF

IDF Spokesperson's Office

The next Knesset will be asked to pass a law that would put Arab MK "Mavi Mamara" Zoabi out of the legislature once and for all, Likud MK Danny Danon said Sunday, minutes after the High Court overruled a Knesset committee.

The court, in a unanimous vote, ruled as expected and gave the Balad party's list of candidates a green light, despite MK Hanin Zoabi's having been on board the Mavi Mamara boat nearly three years ago when its IHH terrorists clubbed and knifed Israeli commandos.

Before the decision, a petition to ban Zoabi from running for the Knesset gained 11,000 signatures.

The Knesset Election Committee decided two weeks ago that Zoabi cannot run, but her appeal to the High Court was accepted.

The Basic Law allows the Knesset committee to ban a list of MKs if it includes those who deny the establishment of the State of Israel as a democratic country, incite racism or support armed terrorist attacks by an enemy.

"The High Court decided today to support the Mavi Mamara terrorist [Zoabi] instead of Israeli commandos who were attacked with knives and clubs by terrorists of the IHH under the umbrella of immunity of Zoabi," said MK Danon.

"Her proper place is in jail."

He said he plans to introduce a change in  the Basic law to get around today's and previous court rulings overruling the Knesset. "The current law is not working," Danon said. "The law will be changed and Zoabi can be sure that her days in the Knesset are numbered."

The attacks on the Mavi Mamara caught the Navy commandos by surprise. The soldiers were unarmed, except for paint guns and personal revolvers strapped behind their backs. They descended on board by rope from a hovering helicopter to enforce a maritime embargo on Gaza, where the ship and five sister boats were headed.

Video footage and photographs proved that the attack was pre-planned. The terrorists kidnapped three commandos and severely wounded several of the soldiers until the troops were able to overcome the attackers, nine of whom were killed.

Zoabi did not personally participate in  the attacks but was detained, along with more than 600 others, when Israeli naval forces rerouted all six ships to the port city of Ashdod, several miles north of Gaza.

Police released Zoabi shortly after her arrest because of parliamentary immunity, and she later told the Knesset, in an angry speech, the IHH attackers did not stage any provocation.

"It was clear from the size of the force that boarded the ship that the purpose was not only to stop this sail, but to cause the largest possible number of fatalities in order to stop such initiatives in the future," she later told Israeli media.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/163687
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

Lar Naparka

Ball De Beaver,
I hate to interrupt the craic going on here at present but I'm genuinely curious about some aspects of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict.
I wonder if you would answer a few (genuine) questions.
What are the Israelis looking for?
(In other words, if there is such a thing as a general consensus, what would be the extent of the Israeli objectives?)

What would they be prepared to accept as the minimum necessary to allow them to accept the presence of Palestinians on what was one their biblical land?

What degree of autonomy are they prepared to offer to the Palestinians?

Finally, you appear to find the term, "Jew" to be offensive. I would assume that, while all citizens of Israel are not Jews, the terms could be interchanged without causing offence to anyone. Apparently, you don't agree. Am I correct?
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Ball DeBeaver

Quote from: Lar Naparka on December 30, 2012, 05:37:58 PM
Ball De Beaver,
I hate to interrupt the craic going on here at present but I'm genuinely curious about some aspects of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict.
I wonder if you would answer a few (genuine) questions.
What are the Israelis looking for?
(In other words, if there is such a thing as a general consensus, what would be the extent of the Israeli objectives?)
Not being an Israeli citizen, I can only give my opinion on what I believe they want. But don't forget that even withib Israeli society, there are as many diverse opinions as there are people.
Security. Plain and simple. From what I gather from any Israeli I have spoken to, they have a real seige mentality due to the overwhelming pressure on them from both the arab and general world wide public opinion going against them. They know they are up against the majority of people, but feel they are in a corner, and are steadily coming to the conclusion that no matter what the do, they just can't change public opinion. So why should they even try to?

What would they be prepared to accept as the minimum necessary to allow them to accept the presence of Palestinians on what was one their biblical land?
If you mean "right to return", then they have already stated that they would accept many displaced persons back to their homes, though they certainly won't take in the 4 million some palestinian sources have called for. There have been many cases wordwide where people have been displaced from there homes due to war etc, but nobody calls for them to get a "right to return." Why is that?

QuoteWhat degree of autonomy are they prepared to offer to the Palestinians?
I think they would eventually give them full autonomy, in their own land.

QuoteFinally, you appear to find the term, "Jew" to be offensive. I would assume that, while all citizens of Israel are not Jews, the terms could be interchanged without causing offence to anyone. Apparently, you don't agree. Am I correct?

The term "jew" is certainly not offensive, as catholic, protestant, muslim or hindu are not offensive. Attack the Israeli government position by all means, but why should they have to put up with sectarianism?
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

seafoid

It has a law which entitles any jew anywhere to immediate citizenship .It  is the  soi  disant Jewish  state . It shuts  down on saturdays . It only observes Jewish holidays. It only funds Jewish archaeology .  Half of its population is not  Jewish. Why are we supposed not to mention 'jew 'in the same breath  as israel ? It suits the settlers  in hebron  to paint  stars of David alongside graffiti like 'gas the arabs' but any use of the term jew on this board is antisemitic . BS.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

under the bar

Is Ball de beaver thon ginger bigot who converted to Judaism on Shalom Belfast but knew nothing about the history of the middle east??