The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ball DeBeaver

Suha Arafat Admits 2000 War of Terror was Premeditated

Arafat's widow admits that her husband decided long before Sharon's visit to Temple Mount that he would launch war of terror against Israel.

By Rachel Hirshfeld
First Publish: 12/27/2012, 8:08 PM

Yasser Arafat's widow, Suha, admitted that the late leader of the "Palestinian" people had decided long before former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's contentious visit to the Temple Mount that he would launch a war of terror, a.k.a. "Intifada", against the Jewish state.

Sharon's visit unleashed a wave of intense international condemnations and was widely, yet falsely, believed to have provided the impetus for the war of terror that was waged against the state of Israel.

The Intifada began when a PA policeman shot and killed  IDF soldier Yossi Tabega who was sitting next to him on a joint jeep patrol.

Widely known as "The Second Intifada" or "The Oslo War," the murderous onslaught peaked during 2001-2002 and was more or less over by 2007.

According to the Foreign Ministry website, during the reign of terror over 1,200 Israelis, most of them civilians, were murdered in buses, on roads, in cafes and restaurants, with tens of thousands more maimed, scarred and bereaved.

"Yasser Arafat had made a decision to launch the Intifada," Suha told Dubai TV on December 16, in an interview translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

"Camp David had failed, and he said to me: 'You should remain in Paris.'"

"I asked him why and he said: 'Because I am going to start an Intifada. They want me to betray the Palestinian cause. They want me to give up on our principles, and I will not do so.'"

"'I do not want Zahwah's friends in the future to say that Yasser Arafat abandoned the Palestinian cause and principles. I might be martyred, but I shall bequeath our historical heritage to Zahwa and to the children of Palestine,'" Suha said in the words of her late husband, referring to their daughter.

Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak had offered to withdraw from 97 percent of Judea and Samaria, as well as 100 percent of Gaza. In addition, he agreed to dismantle 63 Jewish communities. In exchange for the 5 percent annexation of Jewish lands, Israel would increase the size of the Gaza territory by roughly a third.

Barak also made concessions on Jerusalem that many Israelis find unthinkable, agreeing that Arabs would maintain control over their holy places and have "religious sovereignty" over the Temple Mount.

Arafat flatly rejected the proposal, which has been more that any Israeli leader had offered in the past, deciding, instead, to unleash a war of terror against the State of Israel.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/163634

Poor wee palestinians, being attacked for no reason by the big bad Israeli war machine.
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

Itchy

Ballbag, why do you continue to post articles from pro Israel sources, it means nothing to anyone with any sense.

Ball DeBeaver

Well, my inquisitive little itchy ballbag, I like to post from "pro Israel" sources because nobody else does. It seems that all the cool kids round here have got it into their heads that those poor wee palestinian mites are being attacked for no reason whatsoever. It appears that there are a few who really take it to heart when you show any support for the Israeli point of view. Now, you wouldn't want people to have a completely one sided, jaundiced, view of how the world really is, would you? I like to think that there are always two sides to every story, no matter what the subject is. Dontchathink?
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

muppet

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on December 27, 2012, 11:24:55 PM
Well, my inquisitive little itchy ballbag, I like to post from "pro Israel" sources because nobody else does. It seems that all the cool kids round here have got it into their heads that those poor wee palestinian mites are being attacked for no reason whatsoever. It appears that there are a few who really take it to heart when you show any support for the Israeli point of view. Now, you wouldn't want people to have a completely one sided, jaundiced, view of how the world really is, would you? I like to think that there are always two sides to every story, no matter what the subject is. Dontchathink?

Ball,

No one thinks the Palestinians 'are being attacked for no reason whatsoever'. Ethnic cleansing has always has its benefits.
MWWSI 2017

Itchy

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on December 27, 2012, 11:24:55 PM

But ballbag, one only has to look at your account details to see you have no interest in being fair to both sides. You are just the direct opposite to seafood, unable to admit the wrong on the side you support. You are most likely a northern loyalist here to wind up the Fenians. It seems now even those flag protesting retards have access to the internet now.

Ball DeBeaver

You've got me sussed, Poirot.  :D
I'm actually Willie Frasers love child daughter, working in the Israeli embassey, posting on a GAA board.  ::)

ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

Itchy

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on December 28, 2012, 09:40:40 AM
I'm actually Willie Frasers love child daughter, working in the Israeli embassey, posting on a GAA board.  ::)

I reckon I have, claiming to be a member of Sean McDermotts, sign onto a gaa forum and never post one comment on a gaa topic. Your probably one of those inbreds that was the israeli-palestine documentary the boys had links to on another thread.

Ball DeBeaver

Quote from: Itchy on December 28, 2012, 05:57:54 PM
Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on December 28, 2012, 09:40:40 AM

I reckon I have, claiming to be a member of Sean McDermotts, sign onto a gaa forum and never post one comment on a gaa topic. Your probably one of those inbreds that was the israeli-palestine documentary the boys had links to on another thread.
You're not the smartest, are you. I never claimed to be a member of McD's, but I'm hardly going to come on to this site, having the views I do, knowing the hostility I'll receive and tell all and sundry my real personal details, am I?

By the way, I don't work in the Israeli embassey either Einstein.
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

Itchy

seafoid

Itchy,
I don't think the Palestinians are perfect. They could do things better. They have their own issues. I wouldn't vote hamas. Non violence would get more sympathy. It wouldn't make any difference against the israeli army though. Ask the people of bil'in.
But the Palestinians don't run the system. The jews do and for over 60 years they have been denying palestinians rights on the basis they are barbarians. And the Jews in israel are comfortable with apartheid. And that is the most important thing.  I don't think jewish apartheid has a future. Btw I think you have learnt a good bit recently so keep it up
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Ball DeBeaver

Quote from: Itchy on December 28, 2012, 06:42:29 PM
Why are you on a gaa forum ballbag?
can I ask you, we're you brought up to be disrespectful and childish? Even in our deepest disagreements, I have found other posters mature enough to at least use the others correct username and not resort to petty name calling.
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

MK

Can't believe anyone replying to a "baldy beever" on any subject  :o

Really must be the ultimate WUM

Itchy

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on December 28, 2012, 10:06:37 PM
can I ask you, we're you brought up to be disrespectful and childish? Even in our deepest disagreements, I have found other posters mature enough to at least use the others correct username and not resort to petty name calling.

Did your parents never tell you not to answer a question with another question? Why are you on a gaa forum ballbag?

Myles Na G.

Quote from: Itchy on December 28, 2012, 10:35:33 PM
Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on December 28, 2012, 10:06:37 PM

Did your parents never tell you not to answer a question with another question? Why are you on a gaa forum ballbag?

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: seafoid on December 28, 2012, 08:53:52 PM
Itchy,
I don't think the Palestinians are perfect. They could do things better. They have their own issues. I wouldn't vote hamas. Non violence would get more sympathy. It wouldn't make any difference against the israeli army though. Ask the people of bil'in.
But the Palestinians don't run the system. The jews do and for over 60 years they have been denying palestinians rights on the basis they are barbarians. And the Jews in israel are comfortable with apartheid. And that is the most important thing.  I don't think jewish apartheid has a future. Btw I think you have learnt a good bit recently so keep it up

Hatred of jews is your primary concern. The Palestinian cause is merely incidental. It is important that people are aware of this.