Islamic Jihadists ISIS

Started by rossiewanderer, August 13, 2014, 07:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Minder on July 14, 2016, 11:10:10 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 14, 2016, 11:02:48 PM
Lorry driven into a crowd in Nice celebrating Bastille Day. "Dozens" dead or injured. Not looking good.

30 dead at least
reports say 60 now

Rossfan

Quote from: seafoid on July 14, 2016, 11:39:46 PM
Lorry driven into a crowd in Nice celebrating Bastille Day. "Dozens" dead or injured. Not looking good.

30 dead at least
reports say 60 now
Jesus!!!
How does that help whatever "cause" those cnuts espouse??
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

armaghniac

Quote from: Rossfan on July 14, 2016, 11:47:50 PM

30 dead at least
reports say 60 now
Jesus!!!

It spreads terror.
And of course it is very hard to stop all the different ways this can be done.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

blewuporstuffed

Sky news reporting 73 dead now.
My brother and his girlfriend in Nice today,  but thankfully both OK.
Scary stuff
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Milltown Row2

Quote from: armaghniac on July 15, 2016, 12:05:00 AM

30 dead at least
reports say 60 now
Jesus!!!

It spreads terror.

Yep, terrorists do that, we should know, all forms used here for decades... On the scale of terrorists/freedom fighters, where do they stand with you? Freedom fighters or terrorist?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Quote from: armaghniac on July 15, 2016, 12:05:00 AM

30 dead at least
reports say 60 now
Jesus!!!

It spreads terror.
Strengthening civil society so young men don't get lured by fascism . Jobs. Patient police work.  Deflation does not help. Le Pen will love it and say she is right
France was v gung Ho Under Sarkozy in Libya. Hollande bombed a few countries as well. The Bataclan perpetrators were linked with Belgium.

Gmac

When the government can't protect you or your family from bombings or acts like today and the perpetrators are your neighbours or live where you live ,what options are you left with .  this is not going to end well  can see another Bosnia or something similar coming .

Dinny Breen

Was in Nice last night when it happened, I was picking up my Dad from the airport when it was happening. Had contemplated bringing the family and taken in the celebrations but his flight was delayed 2 hours so didn't give the celebrations a second thought. Very surreal here at the moment.
#newbridgeornowhere

Rois

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 15, 2016, 09:04:52 AM
Was in Nice last night when it happened, I was picking up my Dad from the airport when it was happening. Had contemplated bringing the family and taken in the celebrations but his flight was delayed 2 hours so didn't give the celebrations a second thought. Very surreal here at the moment.
Jeez how awful but glad you're safe. 

We were on the Promenade des Anglais for Bastille Day two years ago watching the fireworks and I remember squeezing through the crowds so it would have been exactly the same last night.  This global terrorism is just so close to us. 

Esmarelda

Any actual evidence it was Islamist extremists?

imtommygunn

I think an easy jet flight from NI was cancelled to there yesterday. I saw someone on Facebook saying they were planning to be there but for the flight cancellation. Scary stuff.

OakleafCounty

Quote from: Esmarelda on July 15, 2016, 09:32:43 AM
Any actual evidence it was Islamist extremists?

What else could it have been?

seafoid

The authorities did a fantastic job with the Euros and now this

Lar Naparka

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 15, 2016, 09:48:50 AM
I think an easy jet flight from NI was cancelled to there yesterday. I saw someone on Facebook saying they were planning to be there but for the flight cancellation. Scary stuff.
No mistake about it, World War III is in right now.  Even though there aren't conventional armies in the field, the danger is no less deadly. There can be no compromise with the Jihadists- it's them or the rest of humanity.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Lar Naparka on July 15, 2016, 10:00:42 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on July 15, 2016, 09:48:50 AM
No mistake about it, World War III is in right now.  Even though there aren't conventional armies in the field, the danger is no less deadly. There can be no compromise with the Jihadists- it's them or the rest of humanity.

Would agree with this, unfortunately this war can't be won. Especially if any body's neighbours can go and join them.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.