Islamic Jihadists ISIS

Started by rossiewanderer, August 13, 2014, 07:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikehunt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 20, 2016, 11:38:54 AM
Quote from: Declan on January 20, 2016, 08:46:38 AM
QuoteThe Jihadis next door.... Was on four tonight.... Grim

Yep - hard viewing as was the one on RTE 2 re the jihadi brides

So they want to go to Islamic states, the British government wont give them their passports, they want to keep them in Britain....Confused

If they go to Islamic states and fight the fight there? why not just give them their passports and not let them back in?

....and they pay them benefits. They're either in court (using taxpayers money) or out canvassing/recruiting. One of the clowns complained that the police took his daughter's Nintendo. Those boys appear to be total spoofers, they're happy to be celebrity jihadists, even one of them admitted he liked the notoriety as it made him feel important. They should all get what they wish for and be shipped out to Syria. I'm sure his daughter would enjoy playing her Nintendo out there.

johnneycool

Quote from: mikehunt on January 20, 2016, 02:11:29 PM

So they want to go to Islamic states, the British government wont give them their passports, they want to keep them in Britain....Confused

If they go to Islamic states and fight the fight there? why not just give them their passports and not let them back in?

....and they pay them benefits. They're either in court (using taxpayers money) or out canvassing/recruiting. One of the clowns complained that the police took his daughter's Nintendo. Those boys appear to be total spoofers, they're happy to be celebrity jihadists, even one of them admitted he liked the notoriety as it made him feel important. They should all get what they wish for and be shipped out to Syria. I'm sure his daughter would enjoy playing her Nintendo out there.

IIRC under international law if you hold a British passport then you cannot be prevented from entering the UK, so the UK government should insist these lads change nationality to Iraqi or Syrian and then not let them back in.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnneycool on January 20, 2016, 04:39:24 PM
Quote from: mikehunt on January 20, 2016, 02:11:29 PM

IIRC under international law if you hold a British passport then you cannot be prevented from entering the UK, so the UK government should insist these lads change nationality to Iraqi or Syrian and then not let them back in.

So this is the reason why they take the passports away!! But Iraq and Syria won't accept them either ffs!!

Hopefully with the population shift that the 99% normal Muslims won't entertain these clampits..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

The bastards destroyed a 1600 year old monastery in Mosul.

No wides

Quote from: seafoid on January 20, 2016, 09:43:38 PM
The b**tards destroyed a 1600 year old monastery in Mosul.

That the least of the crimes they committed.

LeoMc

Ah now that has just put me right off them. I was on the fence there for a while.

Franko

Suicide bombings, beheadings, mass slaughter, rape, torture, ethnic cleansing... etc etc

Seafoid calls them 'bastards' for destroying a monastery.

I wonder about you.

Puckoon

Definitely a strange statement, Seafoid

seafoid

Quote from: Franko on January 21, 2016, 04:39:45 PM

Suicide bombings, beheadings, mass slaughter, rape, torture, ethnic cleansing... etc etc

Seafoid calls them 'b**tards' for destroying a monastery.

I wonder about you.
the Yanks used the monastery for target practice in 2003 until a chaplain figured out the importance of the site

gallsman

Quote from: Puckoon on January 21, 2016, 06:30:08 PM
Definitely a strange statement, Seafoid

How on earth is it a strange statement?! It was news of the day, that was worthy of comment.

Before 9/11, nobody gave a f**k about the Taliban or their treatment of women until they blew up some statues.

Puckoon

Strange statement from a poster who hasn't used such strong words to describe ISIS previously, given the human atrocities they are perpetuating. They blow up a monastery and now they're bastards?

9/11 claimed just shy of 3,000 deaths, on foreign soil, a little more than a few statues. That's surprising to you that interest in the Taliban/Al Qaeda piqued after that?

gallsman

Quote from: Puckoon on January 21, 2016, 08:48:55 PM
Strange statement from a poster who hasn't used such strong words to describe ISIS previously, given the human atrocities they are perpetuating. They blow up a monastery and now they're b**tards?

9/11 claimed just shy of 3,000 deaths, on foreign soil, a little more than a few statues. That's surprising to you that interest in the Taliban/Al Qaeda piqued after that?

Ah right, I see. So because, he hasn't used such words previously (I don't know if he has or not, but I do know he's strongly condemned Islamic extremism such as wahabbism), that means that his opinion on them has turned because they blew up a historic building? As in he previously thought they were a great bunch of lads? People looking to get offended ffs.

As for the statues bit, trying reading my post again, particularly the bit that says "before 9/11". If you can't see the relevance of this, I'll explain it a bit further. The Taliban destruction of the Bamiyan Buddhas was the first time, for many, that the Taliban came to prominence. It caused outrage. It was condemned. See any parallels?

seafoid

Strange statement from a poster who hasn't used such strong words to describe ISIS previously, given the human atrocities they are perpetuating. They blow up a monastery and now they're b**tards?

Sorry Puck I didn't realise I was being analysed. All of the professional killers in the region are b**tards and that includes Yanks. I wonder if ISIS treat their injured fighters as badly as the US does, Walter Reed styLe. .

Puckoon

Quote from: gallsman on January 21, 2016, 09:27:22 PM

Ah right, I see. So because, he hasn't used such words previously (I don't know if he has or not, but I do know he's strongly condemned Islamic extremism such as wahabbism), that means that his opinion on them has turned because they blew up a historic building? As in he previously thought they were a great bunch of lads? People looking to get offended ffs.

The irony of that last statement is hard to overlook - what makes you elicit that I'm offended by the comment?

I thought it strange - given his previous lack of outrage (in such terms) about other activities of the group. I'd never lump him in as an apologist for ISIS or Jihads (other antagonists might) - but his posts have a certain pragmatic approach to explaining why you can not discount that their activities are highly influenced by the evil of the West and the various going ons in the area. I thought it was strange and passed comment on it. Perhaps he has called them bastards elsewhere when they killed in recent attacks and I just missed it. Perhaps timing IS everything and it's merely a misunderstanding of context, or it really could be people looking to be offended.

seafoid

I think there is a huge difference between Hezbollah and Hamas and crucifixioners and slave holders like ISIS. I would love to know who funds them. Economic depressions always feature war. It is a fabulous way of destroying capital in order to facilitate future growth. And war spending is the only acceptable form of deficit spending in DC. Just saying, like.