2015 County Committee

Started by GlenMan, December 09, 2014, 09:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlenMan

The new committee was appointed tonight. I have a bad feeling with Roisin Jordan as Chairperson. What are your thoughts?

Gabriel_Hurl

What reason do you have for having a bad feeling about Roisin Jordan?

wee scully

Benny Hurl of Ardboe will be a great edition to the top table, Mc Connell should have taken his chance against the Blonde liar as he got rote off in the vote against Hurl

NaomhBridAbú

Quote from: GlenMan on December 09, 2014, 09:43:29 PM
The new committee was appointed tonight. I have a bad feeling with Roisin Jordan as Chairperson. What are your thoughts?

the lady is only in through the door and you have a "bad feeling" - what the f**k?
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

Tyrone Gaa

Very little change with regards to Cliental. More just a cabinet shuffle.  I wish Roisin all the best in her new position, 12 months will tell a story.  Clubs continue to send the same old thinkers to county committee which is more of a worry.  Need an injection of youth in my opinion.
Living the dream!!!

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: wee scully on December 10, 2014, 09:31:46 AM
Benny Hurl of Ardboe will be a great edition to the top table, Mc Connell should have taken his chance against the Blonde liar as he got rote off in the vote against Hurl

Did Eugene lose the coaching role? Is that the 3rd incumbent in the last 6 months?

What's Roisin to Philip? Someone said mother, but I don't think it is.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

theskull1

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on December 10, 2014, 02:10:50 PM
Very little change with regards to Cliental. More just a cabinet shuffle.  I wish Roisin all the best in her new position, 12 months will tell a story.  Clubs continue to send the same old thinkers to county committee which is more of a worry.  Need an injection of youth in my opinion.

Anyone any ideas how to bring that about?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

NaomhBridAbú

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 10, 2014, 04:07:08 PM

Did Eugene lose the coaching role? Is that the 3rd incumbent in the last 6 months?

Defo not mother...not sure if even related but Philips father was originally an eglish man
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

Gaffer

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 10, 2014, 04:07:08 PM

EUgee had taken over from Brendan Harper who resigned in July.

Did a good job in his short sit by all accounts.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

GlenMan

Quote from: NaomhBridAbú on December 10, 2014, 01:25:40 PM
Quote from: GlenMan on December 09, 2014, 09:43:29 PM

the lady is only in through the door and you have a "bad feeling" - what the f**k?

She was far from brilliant as head of the CCC. Not an easy job I know, but their were some serious problems throughout the last 5 years.

ose 14

id gurantee garvaghey wouldnt have been built without a kitchen if she had been in the role instead of moby in 09. danny mcbrides usefulness to mickey now over step forward michael cassidy. good to see mickey kerr in there too as no 2, hartes patsys cut by 50% in one fail swoop. change she a coming.

Gaffer

Quote from: ose 14 on December 10, 2014, 08:29:42 PM
id gurantee garvaghey wouldnt have been built without a kitchen if she had been in the role instead of moby in 09. danny mcbrides usefulness to mickey now over step forward michael cassidy. good to see mickey kerr in there too as no 2, hartes patsys cut by 50% in one fail swoop. change she a coming.

You need lessons on.......

Use of capital letters
Spelling
Use of the apostrophe
Full stops
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

ose 14

aw jesus back to school: im sorry my blogosphere musings arent in the queens gaffer old chap.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: theskull1 on December 10, 2014, 04:08:45 PM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on December 10, 2014, 02:10:50 PM

Anyone any ideas how to bring that about?

It can only be brought about by clubs and who they send as their county delegate.
Living the dream!!!

The Bearded One

I was a delegate on Tuesday night, there was an attendance of 132 and at most, 10 of those individuals were under the age of 35.
It is what it is. Presumably.