I thought maybe 1/4 4/1 more like it
That one surprised me
Can't argue with the best 2 teams this decade

downjim

6/1 is some price in a two horse race

elk

2/1 for the Bridge is generous enough.

whitegoodman

Just wondering where the general consensus for the bridge winning this wkend is coming from.  Burren certainly haven't been ripping up any trees but the bridge are still very reliant on the older generation and haven't sparkled either this year.

Is it based on one half against a very poor clonduff team ?

gaaman2016

Quote from: Smurfy123 on September 25, 2018, 10:12:22 AM
I thought maybe 1/4 4/1 more like it
That one surprised me
Can't argue with the best 2 teams this decade

Really? Given your comments a couple of months ago regarding the gap between Div 1 and Div 2 and that Warrenpoint have been taken to extra time by Div 2 sides 3 times since then I'd say 6-1 is being optimistic based on your comments

Smurfy123

Both Glenn and Loughinisland are established senior teams don't forget. Wasn't that long ago that Glenn were being touted as senior championship underdogs to push Kilcoo all the way. Loughinisland are unbeaten in division 2 and are miles ahead of the rest

gaaman2016

Quote from: Smurfy123 on August 11, 2018, 08:07:19 PM
Big win for Castlewellan today. Big golf between 1st and 2nd division

Contradicting yourself are you not?

gaaman2016

Quote from: Smurfy123 on August 14, 2018, 12:10:58 AM
The runaway leaders in division 2 were a mile behind Burren tonight. Burren second gear. Loughinisland will go straight back down next year. How many balls did they give away

And again

Smurfy123

Only Loughinisland and possibly Glenn would be competitive in division 1. In my humble opinion

downjim

Quote from: whitegoodman on September 25, 2018, 04:57:39 PM
Just wondering where the general consensus xfor the bridge winning this wkend is coming from.  Burren certainly haven't been ripping up any trees but the bridge are still very reliant on the older generation and haven't sparkled either this year.

Is it based on one half against a very poor clonduff team ?

Sure we are crap , well the rest of Down think

Smurfy123

Burren are a very good team until they face the black and white. Then they get frightened.

OgraAnDun

It looks like CPN start to tremble when they see the might of Div 2

Hedgehunter

downjim

Smurfy we have won more championships in 3 days than CPN have won in 3 decades 😂

Kingpins

Looking forward to the weekend games , some tasty battles ahead. Mayobridge going well & looking to finish the season on high before benny goes to help tally. Definitely thnk there will be no more than couple points margin in this game and would fancy a draw. The game on saturday will be different story.. "eye gauge" a winning margin of at least 5 points to you know who.. but hopefully i could be wrong! :o 8)ļ