?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Applesisapples

Quote from: T Fearon on September 27, 2017, 10:57:59 PM
It is nice to have your name printed in the biography of a famous Celtic player or manager,along with hundreds of other fans.It was available to all Celtic supporters,even those on this thread,most of whom never actually go to watch the team or support the club by buying shares,memorabilia etc
Even if its Coco the clown?

Esmarelda

Ancelotti sacked. Bayern will be essentially playing for pride for a while.

Longshanks

New manager bounce will probably help them sadly, all about the europa league and anything else is a bonus.

tonto1888

Quote from: Longshanks on September 28, 2017, 05:18:50 PM
New manager bounce will probably help them sadly, all about the europa league and anything else is a bonus.

it didn't help Anderlecht. I think Munich will have too much anyway. Would be nice to get a point out of the two games though

T Fearon

I see Glasgow City Council has granted permission for a Celtic Hotel and Museum to be built at Celtic Park.

screenexile

Quote from: Esmarelda on September 28, 2017, 02:57:06 PM
Ancelotti sacked. Bayern will be essentially playing for pride for a while.

Would it not suit Brendy to make the step up to a big European club??

Main Street

Quote from: Esmarelda on September 28, 2017, 11:04:21 AM
Quote from: Hectic on September 28, 2017, 09:42:19 AM
Quote from: Esmarelda on September 28, 2017, 09:29:30 AM
Quote from: Main Street on September 27, 2017, 08:43:42 PM
Quote from: Esmarelda on September 27, 2017, 08:41:37 PM
Quote from: Horse Box on September 27, 2017, 06:43:01 PM
Quote from: Esmarelda on September 27, 2017, 05:42:48 PM
The lady on the RTE Radio 1 sports bulletin has just told the nation that Celtic are in Belgium effectively playing for a Europa League spot.

Have to agree with her !
It was a very matter of fact thing to say for. It's the second game in the group. This is not an opinion piece. It's the sports news.
She was effectively telling the news.
:)
I guess that's the group wrapped up. PSG, Bayern, Celtic, Anderlecht in that order. Everyone can rest players now.

Im not settling for that just yet.  We now have a chance to go for it against Bayern - might fail miserably but we have a shot.
I was suggesting that RTE might report on the group this way. Pity the first game isn't at home but I agree with you completely.
I'd agree there is a glimmer now, albeit a very distant glimmer, BM's odds on a top 2 finish have been halved from 1/50  to 1/25.

T Fearon

Probably the only time I am not unhappy with a draw today.Neil Lennon doing a tremendous job at Hibs.Would not begrudge them one of the domestic trophies and hopefully they will finish second in the league.

under the bar

Quote from: T Fearon on September 30, 2017, 05:21:53 PM
Probably the only time I am not unhappy with a draw today.Neil Lennon doing a tremendous job at Hibs.Would not begrudge them one of the domestic trophies and hopefully they will finish second in the league.
+1.   Real Celtic fans should never forget what Lenny achieved for the club   and suffered in doing so

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on September 30, 2017, 05:21:53 PM

Glad he done well today but I don't want them winning trophies over us. Hope we beat them in 3 weeks time

T Fearon

Yes.But I wouldn't be heartbroken if Hibs won and beat Rangers in the Final.Meamwhile winning at Ibrox and drawing at Celtic Park is a tremendous start to Neil's return to the SPFL

tonto1888

Quote from: T Fearon on October 01, 2017, 12:26:41 AM
Yes.But I wouldn't be heartbroken if Hibs won and beat Rangers in the Final.Meamwhile winning at Ibrox and drawing at Celtic Park is a tremendous start to Neil's return to the SPFL

I suppose if another team had to win it I'd want it to be hibs

under the bar

Quote from: tonto1888 on October 01, 2017, 09:24:07 AM

Personally I'd take any team bearing Rangers in a final!  8)

stew

Quote from: under the bar on October 01, 2017, 10:09:32 AM
Quote from: tonto1888 on October 01, 2017, 09:24:07 AM

Personally I'd take any team bearing Rangers in a final!  8)

Who? Them c***ts died in 2012, I think you mean newco/oldco/sevco, never mind, I cant keep up, their club died mate! )
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

I see Southgate has said that Scotty Sinclair is below England international level.FFS apart from Kane and a few other Spurs players this must collectively be the worst England team of all time