The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie Browser

Milan were shocking though, they did not look like scoring all night, as bad a display as you will see from a team at this stage of the competition.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Doogie Browser on March 10, 2011, 12:49:03 PM
Milan were shocking though, they did not look like scoring all night, as bad a display as you will see from a team at this stage of the competition.

Yes it's the worst Milan team I can remember.

Bingo

Quote from: Doogie Browser on March 10, 2011, 12:49:03 PM

But if they played the first leg like that, I don't think Spurs would be as happy today.

Radda bout yeee

Thought your man Sandro put in some shift.
Also was Van der Vaart pissed he was taken off or was he just dying for a spliff??

Main Street

Milan need their striker. I thought they played rings around Spurs and dominated the game in the first half, should have had the tie wrapped up before half time.

DennistheMenace

Quote from: Main Street on March 10, 2011, 02:34:30 PM
Milan need their striker. I thought they played rings around Spurs and dominated the game in the first half, should have had the tie wrapped up before half time.

Yeah all those clear cut chances they missed cost them, they didn't score over 2 legs and deservedly are out of the CL.

ross4life

I see on SSN around the bernabeu they have loads of posters advertising "order your tickets now for Barcelona v Real Madrid Semi final"
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Denn Forever

Quote from: ross4life on April 05, 2011, 04:58:55 PM
I see on SSN around the bernabeu they have loads of posters advertising "order your tickets now for Barcelona v Real Madrid Semi final"

Hope they are made to eat their words.

Only downside is that we have to watch this on TV3 (in terrestrial land).
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

laoislad

Quote from: Denn Forever on April 05, 2011, 05:55:24 PM

Why? I'd sure rather see a match between Barca v Real than Shakhtar Donetsk v Spurs in the semi final.
Unless of course you are a Spurs fan..are you?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Quote from: laoislad on April 05, 2011, 06:12:03 PM
Quote from: Denn Forever on April 05, 2011, 05:55:24 PM

Why? I'd sure rather see a match between Barca v Real than Shakhtar Donetsk v Spurs in the semi final.
Unless of course you are a Spurs fan..are you?

I'd prefer to see Barca v Spurs. Barca and Real is on at least twice a year on Sky, I'd like to see Spurs give them a rattle.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Denn Forever

Quote from: ONeill on April 05, 2011, 06:48:57 PM

Its all context isn't.

That sign just says that its a possible Barca/Real semi.  Any spanish speakers out there who could translate?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

ONeill

That's it really. Reserve your trip. Think Rosslife was getting a bit excited.