Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Seeing that RLL love "stats" here one he may have missed? so good i have to post it twice..Man Utd have only lost one of their last 22 Champions League away games (v Bayern last season)

Better away record than even the mighty Barcelona.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Dave

Quote from: ross4life on April 07, 2011, 03:59:37 PM
Quote from: laoislad on April 07, 2011, 03:55:38 PM
Quote from: ross4life on April 07, 2011, 02:46:04 PM
Quote from: laoislad on April 07, 2011, 07:37:44 AM

I didn't watch any of it as I had more interest in the Golf so I can only go by what the stats say...

As i said already..with United's tactics in the 2nd half, the stats don't tell a true story on this occasion i'm afraid RLL.

The team with the best players,worked the hardest,won & desevered the win was Man United
What you really mean is you shite on about stats when it suits you but you ignore them when they show you up for talking shite.
Then again the majority of what you post is shite.

That's one hell of shite post!  :D

Really? I think LL has a point about you.

Dave

I didn't watch any of it as I had more interest in the Golf so I can only go by what the stats say...

Who's the boring chap then? you remind me of a young child with a magazine e.g more interesting in the colourful pictures!

That doesn't even make any sense what are you on about?

ross4life

Quote from: Dave on April 07, 2011, 04:08:54 PM

As i said already..with United's tactics in the 2nd half, the stats don't tell a true story on this occasion i'm afraid RLL.

The team with the best players,worked the hardest,won & desevered the win was Man United
What you really mean is you shite on about stats when it suits you but you ignore them when they show you up for talking shite.

Yes dave from NY with 38 posts!! your clearly another Liverpool fan or maybe just a ABU same thing really.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Dave

Quote from: ross4life on April 07, 2011, 04:16:47 PM

Yes dave from NY with 38 posts!! your clearly another Liverpool fan or maybe just a ABU same thing really.

I don't see what number of posts have to do with anything,is it some sort of badge of honour to have a million posts on a internet forum?
Maybe if you didn't have to reply to every single post everyone makes you'd only have a few posts,ever hear of Quality not Quantity?
I actually don't support any club I can just see it when someone talks shite for a living..ie You

ross4life

Before you question someone elses posts dave, try reading back on yours! you clearly signed up too the Gaaboard for one thing.

BTW i smell a rat with your posts.

muppet

Quote from: ross4life on April 07, 2011, 04:27:29 PM
Before you question someone elses posts dave, try reading back on your! you clearly signed up too the Gaaboard for one thing.

I smell a stat.
MWWSI 2017

thebigfella

Quote from: muppet on April 07, 2011, 04:29:24 PM
Quote from: ross4life on April 07, 2011, 04:27:29 PM
Before you question someone elses posts dave, try reading back on your! you clearly signed up too the Gaaboard for one thing.

I smell a stat.

Funny enough I know loads of Dave's, you think someone would have registered that username by now by the law of averages ??? Not the coin toss one but roulette.

ross4life

Good to see Anderson back in action tonight! played 45mins in a reserve game v Man City & scored twice.

Farrandeelin

[
Quote from: ross4life on April 07, 2011, 08:51:04 PM
Good to see Anderson back in action tonight! played 45mins in a reserve game v Man City & scored twice.

Shhh, Dave will pick some grammatical wrongdoing and tell you where it's wrong, and what's done to correct it.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

Have to say if Fergie pulls off a treble or a double (or even a single trophy) with;

a) the group of players at disposal.
b) the aging key players.
c) the Injuries to key players
d) the Lack of money given to make big name signings
e) the Loss of form of Nani and Rooney.

then he will be proven to be the Best (that everybody knows he is).

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 07, 2011, 09:59:25 PM
Have to say if Fergie pulls off a treble or a double (or even a single trophy) with;

Wouldn't argue with that bar maybe b and c to a degree.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Orangemac

+1. As hard as Neville, Giggs, Scholes, Van Der Saar will be to replace Utd will never properly replace Ferguson. Every player empties the tank and Utd never lack belief even when not playing well.

They are helped by the poor standard of the Premiership this year but that is not their fault. Can't seem them beating Barcelona but stranger things have happened.

gallsman

Quote from: ross4life on April 07, 2011, 04:16:47 PM

Ross in fairness, your near 7000 posts are absolute garbage, so quantity isn't really a big deal is it?

gallsman

Agreed. It would be his greatest achievement yet.