Great weekend of Sport

Started by rory, April 06, 2011, 10:29:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Quote from: rory on April 06, 2011, 10:29:15 AM
One of those great weekends of sport coming up.  Can't wait.

Masters Golf
Heineken Cup
st jarlath's in the Hogan
Armagh v Cork
Grand National
Boston v Yankees in baseball
Boston v Miami in basketball
Premier league with Liverpool - City on Monday night
Malaysin grand prix

Divorce beckons.....

In bold are the only one's I'll be watching & I'll be at the local derby on Sunday.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

laoislad

Masters Golf  - Yup can't wait
Heineken Cup - Haha Yeah right! I wouldn't open me curtains to watch it if it was played in my back garden
St Colman's in the Hogan - No
Armagh v Cork - No
Grand National  - No
Boston v Yankees in baseball No(but go Boston Yeah!!)
Boston v Miami in basketball - No
Premier league with Liverpool - City on Monday night - Yup
Malaysin grand prix - No

Can't go to Laois Donegal unfortunately  as my niece is being christened,but the twitter app on my phone will be used for scores.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Hurler on the Bitch

Not forgetting:

Allianz Hurling League Roinn 3B 2011
Round 7
SLIGO V DONEGAL - Time: 2 30 PM, Venue: Markievicz Park

Hoof Hearted

Heineken Cup for me, just the 2 matches with the Irish teams, no interest in French rugby. Anything else will depend if im in the house or not. Except the American Sports, cant stand them
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

David McKeown

Ballyclare Comrades Under 11 v Chimney Corner Under 11 10:30 am.  Currently coaching the Comrades and used to coach Chimney bit of a grudge match.  Thats the true sporting highlight of the weekend as we come of a controversial 5-3 derby win last weekend
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Denn Forever

Always was amazed that a team could be called Chimney Corner.  Used to remember it from the results programme on BBC1 at 5 on a Saturday.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

David McKeown

Quote from: Denn Forever on April 06, 2011, 10:26:16 PM
Always was amazed that a team could be called Chimney Corner.  Used to remember it from the results programme on BBC1 at 5 on a Saturday.

More confusing is the fact they are from nowhere near Chimney Corner and the hotel of the same name

David McKeown

Quote from: David McKeown on April 06, 2011, 10:19:34 PM
Ballyclare Comrades Under 11 v Chimney Corner Under 11 10:30 am.  Currently coaching the Comrades and used to coach Chimney bit of a grudge match.  Thats the true sporting highlight of the weekend as we come of a controversial 5-3 derby win last weekend

We won the game 3-2, were 3-0 at half time but a strong breeze in the second half made things difficult