Champions League (Last 16)

Started by sammymaguire, December 17, 2010, 11:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orangemac

Spurs could give Madrid problems as their defence doesn't look too hot.Madrid V Barca would be tasty.

Spurs seem to be running of of steam over the last month. They are struggling to score goals at the minute and it is looking unlikely that they will reach CL next year.

I fancy Utd to scape past Chelsea unless Torres can find some form.

ross4life

So safe to say Schalke,Real Madrid are into the semi finals i wonder will tomorrows QF ties be closer?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Dave

Looking like a Chelsea v Barcelona/Real Madrid final IMO

ONeill

Yep, def a Chelsea v Barca final.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: ONeill on April 05, 2011, 09:45:16 PM
Yep, def a Chelsea v Barca final.

+1

Adebayor - one of the most frustrating footballers on the planet...
#newbridgeornowhere

laoislad

Quote from: Dave on April 05, 2011, 09:42:46 PM

Yeah would agree with that.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on April 05, 2011, 09:54:36 PM
Quote from: Dave on April 05, 2011, 09:42:46 PM

Yeah would agree with that.

I know who wont be in it next year ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

EC Unique

Me thinks you boys are hoping more that thinking ;D

ONeill

Quote from: EC Unique on April 05, 2011, 10:29:14 PM
Me thinks you boys are hoping more that thinking ;D

Can't see Madrid making the final.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

new devil

Yea I would say yous are right..Chelsea V barca final
But it's nice to still be there at this stage or even in the champions league this year at all!!

Bingo

What a goal that was from Schalke last night, highest quality you'll see.

mouview

'Arry, if he's smart should take what he can get for Bale this summer. Wasn't very good last night, though obviously not fully fit. Don't get me wrong, a very exciting and capable player but very one dimensional and easily neutralised. Spurs should take the 60m from Real / Inter and buy him back after 18 months for 20m. Second season syndrome awaits him methinks.

paco

Quote from: mouview on April 06, 2011, 10:09:21 AM
'Arry, if he's smart should take what he can get for Bale this summer. Wasn't very good last night, though obviously not fully fit. Don't get me wrong, a very exciting and capable player but very one dimensional and easily neutralised. Spurs should take the 60m from Real / Inter and buy him back after 18 months for 20m. Second season syndrome awaits him methinks.

I think the main reason for his early season success in Europe was that few outside England had heard about him, same goes for Wilshere.

Bingo

How bad was Ray Wilkins "commentary" last night! Woeful.

mouview

Stink. Wretched. As was Lawro's apparently on TV3. The only miniscule consolation was that you didn't have to listen to both together.