Left the opposition floundering.

What a horse.

maddog

Quote from: Hardy on November 17, 2008, 10:37:50 AM
Came from behind.
Upset expectations.
Left the opposition floundering.

What a horse.

And filled the bookies satchels. Was gutted i missed it, didnt even know it was out, always have a sentimental tenner on him.

bcarrier

The winner of the first at Cheltenham on Saturday has finished first or second in the Triumph Hurdle for last three years.

Simarian from Evan Williams yard has now one twice over course and distance and is best priced at 25/1 with PP.

Our Nail Loney

Great weekend at Cheltenham... despite it being bad for me betting wise...

First of all McKeown taking the other jockeys whip and winning the race on Hoopy! Got a two day ban but I am sure he will tell you it was worth it...

Then Davy Russell showing a bit of initiative and walking the course with the stewards befre the cross country and spotting a short cut, I was ragin at the time as I had forty on Garde Champetre and was relying on Dix Villex being disqualified! I see the funny side now... Though they have stressed there will be no conufsion in the future...

Good day for the irish apart from ruby on the last favourite which ran out at the last!!

Ruby out for at least a month after his fall on saturday, had an operation and got his spleen removed... Bad luck for him, Sam Thomas will take his rides now for the next while, including Kauto on Saturday

Tatenen won well on sunday beating Straw Bear who I cant really see amking that much of an impression over hurdles... Very short for the arkle already, a lay if you ask me at that price, Kalahari king won well today, and we still have to see Kicks for Free and Free World properly... and thats only Nicholls runners...

Maroon Heaven

Alot of people talking up cooldine which is running shortly in Thurles...

One of the early Irish Fancies for C'ham....

Hope it runs well here..

Maroon Heaven

Quote from: Maroon Heaven on November 20, 2008, 12:32:21 PM
Alot of people talking up cooldine which is running shortly in Thurles...

One of the early Irish Fancies for C'ham....

Hope it runs well here..

Cooldine - Led from half way out and had no problems... Was 4 lengths ahead throughout and looked lonely if anything... Jumped Well and had aload left in the tank....

Looking good for Cheltenham - Into 15's on Betfair from 22's and second fav behind Aran Concerto for Sun Alliance

Our Nail Loney

Backed it myself maroon, its in my horse alert stable...

Other two horse alerts I got today in the same race though, decisions decisisions...

Nine de sivola and Coe in the 1.40 at market rasen... nine is evens coe 9/4... Might just sit the race out or do a forecast...

Coe - 20 Nov 2008 13:40 - Market Rasen, 2m 6f 110y
Trainer: Mrs S J Smith
Jockey: Christian Williams
Form figures: 11230-5
Past Form: Successful in two hurdle races at 2m 4f and 2m 7f on soft and heavy ground. Finished 17l behind Rightway Star when fifth of 7 at 6-5fav on his latest outing in a chase at Haydock over 2m 4f (good to firm) earlier this month.

Nine De Sivola - 20 Nov 2008 13:40 - Market Rasen, 2m 6f 110y
Trainer: Ferdy Murphy
Jockey: G Lee
Form figures: 22F22/2
Past Form: He has won four hurdle races from 2m 4f to 3m 1f on ground varying from good to heavy, but last win was over two years ago. Beaten 3l by Companero when second of 4 at 5-1 on his latest outing in a chase at Carlisle over 3m (good to soft) earlier this month.

Ferdy Murphy picked Nine de Sivola out as his horse to follow from his yard in racing post book I got... Stable back on track after Kalahari King won the other day...

SidelineKick

Where is your horse alert at Nail? Had Cooldine myself there too.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

www.easyodds.co.uk

register for free then you can add how ever many horses you want to your 'stable'

they e mail you every monring then if any of yuor horses are out with a little paragraph on their form etc...

good job as i sometimes used to miss horses when they were out...

i have about 200horses in it! all national hunt, ones to follow from cheltenham last year plus the pick of the novices, plus I put ni all the trainers and jockeys picks from a racing post book i have... its a good job...

SidelineKick

Good stuff Nail.  Will come in handy me thinks.  Me also thinks it will increase my betting frequency  :-\

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

Nine de Sivola second, Coe nowhere...

Glad I swerved this one...

SidelineKick

Did a small treble, got first one in, nine de sivola f**ked me up there.

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

Sorry! Just think about Glentoran and Leeds!!

SidelineKick

B**tard.  Priest Field came in.  7/1 for that treble.

As u say, Glens and Leeds  ;D

Reported.

Treasurer

Don't ya just love Noel Meade/Nina Carberry in the bumpers :D