Short film - Hurling All-Stars in San Francisco

Started by Eamonnca1, December 06, 2011, 05:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Short film about the hurling all-stars in San Francisco,  including them coaching and helping the youth hurlers from San Francisco and Chicago.  Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rHvr5GM9I8

Puckoon

Denn Forever

Well done.  It looked like a great day.  Should this not be in the Hurling section as well?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

redandblack4ever

Wonderful video, Eamonn. Too bad weather conditions and pitch conditions wouldn't allow the All-Stars to come to Chicago. It's been a very long time since we had an All-Star team play in Gaelic Park. I agree with Pat Uniacke completely, wonderful for the All Stars to spend time with the children.  I'm sure it's something they will never forget.

Mrs. redandblack4ever
"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."Edward R. Murrow,American Jounalist,1908-1965

thejuice

there was a bit about in the papers today. It seems that hurling is really capturing the imagination among quite a few locals in San Francisco. Great to hear.

Heard similar stories in Wisconsin too.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

seafoid

Quote from: thejuice on December 07, 2011, 04:57:20 PM
there was a bit about in the papers today. It seems that hurling is really capturing the imagination among quite a few locals in San Francisco. Great to hear.

Heard similar stories in Wisconsin too.
the hurls are very handy for beating the crap out of Tea Party acolytes of governor Walker

AZOffaly

Great Work Eamonn, looks like a great tour, and looks like great work is going on there in San Francisco.

Eamonnca1

Eamonnca1

TG4's coverage of the recent hurling all-star game in San Francisco will be shown in a half hour programme on Sunday at 6pm GMT. It'll be on the web too. 

Details...