Non GAA Discussion > General discussion

America`s Gun Culture

(1/303) > >>

Wildweasel74:
When are Americans going to learn to ban guns, how many people are going to be killed until someone stand up to the NRA, another terrible tragedy unfolding in America, Simple solution, the NRA charm offensive solution will be to buy more guns, hows that help defenseless school children you idiots.When will someone take the bull by the horns and seriously tackle gun control even if it would cost them 1 term in the white house

stew:

--- Quote from: Wildweasel74 on December 14, 2012, 06:00:57 PM ---When are Americans going to learn to ban guns, how many people are going to be killed until someone stand up to the NRA, another terrible tragedy unfolding in America, Simple solution, the NRA charm offensive solution will be to buy more guns, hows that help defenseless school children you idiots.When will someone take the bull by the horns and seriously tackle gun control even if it would cost them 1 term in the white house

--- End quote ---

Listen to yourself, who the hell is going to give up a term in the white house????

The NRA are extremely powerful, this country beat the Brits with great aid given by militia's, gun culture is ingrained into their society and total gun control is never, and I repeat never going to happen in the USA.

Why any man needs a sub machine gun is beyond me, I coached a kid a few years back whose da is a multi millionaire seller of guns, he made the mistake of selling a gun to a bastard who ended up kiling people on a University campus, he has been under fire for years and the feds are building  a case against him because all was not well with the sale, the NRA are backing him to the hilt with not a penny from his own pocket being spent on his own defence.

I dont think anyone should own more than a shotgun or a small caliber pistol, but the yanks will always be able to by widowmakers of al shapes and sizes as it is written into their constitution that they have the right to bear arms, good luck taking that away from them.

Wildweasel74:
That right to bear arms was back in the day when the wild west wasn't even discovered yet. How it still around 200yrs later when the west is wild no more, beats me. Its abit like a Orange man round here bleating on about his right to walks the queens highway cause he always done it. Way of life got to change with the times

J70:
It will never change. The NRA is too powerful and the issue so controversial that the Dems have given up on it. Sure even when Obama hasn't lifted a finger to do anything about guns, the right wing are frothing at the mouth about what they claim he WILL do, all to stir up the paranoid Neanderthals who form their base. Gun sales are through the roof because of what Obama is "going to do!"

stew:

--- Quote from: J70 on December 14, 2012, 06:20:41 PM ---It will never change. The NRA is too powerful and the issue so controversial that the Dems have given up on it. Sure even when Obama hasn't lifted a finger to do anything about guns, the right wing are frothing at the mouth about what they claim he WILL do, all to stir up the paranoid Neanderthals who form their base. Gun sales are through the roof because of what Obama is "going to do!"

--- End quote ---

You are so right, the only neandertals are republican voters! ::)

Gun sales are not through the roof, that is bullshit.

Obama is toothless when it comes to gun control, this will test his leadership and we will see if he has it in him to attack the NRA, somebody needs to have the stones to do so, I fear none will.

I am all for a family having a small calibre pistol or even a shotgun if they hunt, after that I am opposed to people having guns in any form, they are un-necessary and for people to have semi automatic and automatic weapons is madness and a recipe for disaster.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version