Started by Doogie Browser, January 26, 2010, 11:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanderson

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on June 29, 2022, 07:41:04 PM
Quote from: Nanderson on June 29, 2022, 06:37:55 PM
Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on June 29, 2022, 06:34:22 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on June 29, 2022, 05:58:15 PM
I see that Romanian player Emma Raducanu has been beaten at Wimbledon

So was the us open a fluke, or is she just not that bothered already or is she injured. Dont follow tennis much so genuinely asking. Also can they not just ban that sc**bag Kyrgios. Every event he is messing around.
Pulled out of a tournament couple of weeks before wimbledon so dont think shes fully fit. Just seen a stat saying she is the 4th youngest person in the draw this year which is some stat considering she already is a grand slam champion

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on June 29, 2022, 05:58:15 PM
I see that Romanian player Emma Raducanu has been beaten at Wimbledon
When determining her ethnicity why did you just choose her dads side? Is it because thats what she looks like to you? Remember she has a romanian father, chinese mother, born in canada and lived in the UK since she was 2
Jesus man, loosen up. It was a tongue in cheek remark influenced by the fact the the Brits tend to claim winners but ignore those less successful. I was gonna say that Scotland's Andy Murray is under pressure but perhaps I'd better not
Apologies. I see now there was no harm in it

Dougal Maguire

I feel sorry for poor oul Boris Becker. Assuming lockup is at 8 o'clock he'll be missing all these late games
Careful now

quit yo jibbajabba

Jesus dougal. Thats the romanians the brits the chinese and the germans youve offended now. All in half a day.

Im outraged

Dougal Maguire

The Chinese, a great bunch of lads
Careful now

pbat

There could be a bigger brawl at Wimbledon than between Armagh Galway, pure shithousery of the highest order.

Nanderson

Quote from: pbat on July 02, 2022, 08:10:43 PM
There could be a bigger brawl at Wimbledon than between Armagh Galway, pure shithousery of the highest order.
Bowing after winning a point of a net drop is such a scummy thing to do

yellowcard

He's a massive cnut but it's great entertainment.

pbat

Get the most enjoyment out of how much he pisses the BBC snobs off.

Mikhail Prokhorov

nrico2006

Quote from: Nanderson on July 02, 2022, 08:37:23 PM
Quote from: pbat on July 02, 2022, 08:10:43 PM
Bowing after winning a point of a net drop is such a scummy thing to do

You wouldn't see any restraint if a footballer scores a goal that came from a wicked deflection.  Same should apply here too.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

markl121

Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on July 07, 2022, 07:56:14 PM
Nadal out  :'(
Gutted. Glad he didn't pull out when losing like the majority do. The fact he won was very impressive

quit yo jibbajabba

Although youve got to admire his battling qualities i wouldve liked to have seen Fritz (?) against Krygios, also a bit of an anti climax theres only one semi now

Anticlimax, one semi, bit like my sex life snarf snarf.
Ill stop now

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 07, 2022, 09:15:15 PM
Although youve got to admire his battling qualities i wouldve liked to have seen Fritz (?) against Krygios, also a bit of an anti climax theres only one semi now

Anticlimax, one semi, bit like my sex life snarf snarf.
Ill stop now

I think at 5 nil up on tiebreaker he should have stepped away, the injury was obvious to him that he wasn't going to be competitive two days later against Krygios and at least give him that shot
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orior

Quote from: markl121 on July 07, 2022, 08:57:21 PM
Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on July 07, 2022, 07:56:14 PM
Nadal out  :'(
Gutted. Glad he didn't pull out when losing like the majority do. The fact he won was very impressive

If I was the guy that he beat in the quarter final then I would be very pissed off. Why don't they let the beaten quarterfinalist play?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians