You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 23, 2007, 08:43:59 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on November 23, 2007, 08:41:37 PM
thats what I thought, and you would never park the van in a supermarket space reserved for mums and children  :D
Whats wrong with that?

hes not a mum
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

Nah it's grand, I do it all the time and I'm not a mum
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

this has been done to death and I know your views on this and they are the opposite of mine, so we should just put this one to bed.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Square Ball on November 23, 2007, 09:02:02 PM
this has been done to death and I know your views on this and they are the opposite of mine, so we should just put this one to bed.
I don't recall you to come in to argue your point at the time.

Square Ball

Square Ball

working on a Saturday at this bloody time!!! but hell its double time

Puckoon

Self assembly furniture on a saturday morning. When half the pieces are missing and you have to contact the company - not where you bought it to get the bits sent over. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Tyrones own

I think for a few extra $$ they'll put that shite together for you, it's a pain in the hole alright!
Maybe check beside the keyboard, you might have carried those few pieces off unknownst to yourself
while checking on us here ;)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

pintsofguinness

That does my f**king head in!
You can't buy a piece of furniture that you don't have to build yourself!

Puckoon

This is a recipe for disaster all right. Mrs Puck and I have had a nice thanksgiving so far. This self assembly with her laid up directing me (Puckoons dont take direction too well) when all I want to be doing is out golfing or playing poker just isnt going to go down well.

Pints, You can buy ready made furniture - we just cant afford it.

pintsofguinness

QuoteThis is a recipe for disaster all right. Mrs Puck and I have had a nice thanksgiving so far. This self assembly with her laid up directing me (Puckoons dont take direction too well) when all I want to be doing is out golfing or playing poker just isnt going to go down well.

Sounds very familiar! 

the Deel Rover

Aye i have banned that flat packed furniture from our house its caused so many rows you wouldn't believe it
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Puckoon

And the thunder rolls, and the thunder rolls.

the Deel Rover

Kerosene and a match works for me puckoon
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Puckoon

Almost finished putting this thing together. In a very Everybody loves Raymond esque moment (except with gender reverse) the father in law popped in and tried to take over the whole fecking thing. >:( >:( >:( If I hadnt already missed my fourball - Id have let him.
Anyways, putting the drawers in now. The tension is palpable. Plenty of under the breath mutterin from Mr and Mrs Puck. Maybe Ill send her out to get her hair done or something. :D